PDA

View Full Version : Mike does his own announcement?

StoopTroup
1/12/2012, 12:41 AM
http://www.kold.com/category/179377/video-center?clipId=6630503&autostart=true

no official announcement from OU but Mike like the Mike of old goes on the Radio and says whatever the hell he wants to say.....lol

I'd have to guess that OU will make an official announcement tomorrow since Mike did this....?

Thanks to BS-JE at the Hideout for the link. I was watching the Clippers and Heat play and watching north Dallas Forty on the laptop as I figured it would be tomorrow at least before we would hear anything. I guess Mike will be Mike.

Thanks to BS-JE again!
(http://www.kold.com/category/179377/video-center?clipId=6630503&autostart=true)

StoopTroup
1/12/2012, 12:59 AM
I know there's no date on that interview but it sure seems 1000 times more credible hearing Mike talk about it all that some tweet or some source of a source on ESPN.

Mike: "Everytime OU steps on the Field they have the chance of winning a National Championship and that's very important to me"

trpltongue
1/12/2012, 01:08 AM
Thanks for the link! :very_drunk: Talk about straight from the horses mouth.

I'm assuming that OU will have to make an announcement tomorrow now that Mike has already made it :) I for one am in the "glad Mike is back" camp.

StoopTroup
1/12/2012, 01:17 AM
Thanks for the link! :very_drunk: Talk about straight from the horses mouth.

I'm assuming that OU will have to make an announcement tomorrow now that Mike has already made it :) I for one am in the "glad Mike is back" camp.

Same here....still....who is leaving so Mike can have the spot?

This is just getting started.....100% Mike Stoops right here!

SoonerMom2
1/12/2012, 01:23 AM
I am very happy he is coming back. Very good interview!

StoopTroup
1/12/2012, 01:52 AM
They covered Mike's leaving and allowed him to thank the School for 7 years as HC there but really didn't do much searching into the whole fit conversation Urban and Mike had at toSu. Then he just let Mike kind of skip around about how he got around to going back to OU but they hardly touched on the particulars and what his role at OU will be.

I'd call it a very weak interview that left more questions than answers.

Peach Fuzz
1/12/2012, 07:20 AM
America, **** YEAH!