PDA

View Full Version : It's getting serious: Iranian Nuclear Scientist killed by car bomb.

AlboSooner
1/11/2012, 09:32 PM
An Iranian scientist working for a key nuclear site was assassinated in Tehran with a magnetic bomb attached to his car, in what the government said was a plot by the U.S. and Israel at a time of growing strains over Iran's nuclear program.An Iranian scientist working for a key nuclear site was assassinated in Tehran with a magnetic bomb attached to his car, in what the government said was a plot by the U.S. and Israel at a time of growing strains over Iran's nuclear program.

The U.S. and Britain both condemned the death of 32-year-old chemical engineer Mostafa Ahmadi Roshan and denied any role in what has been a series of assassinations of nuclear scientists in Iran.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204257504577153980963513686.html

StoopTroup
1/12/2012, 02:22 AM
Why does it always have to be us that gets blamed for car bombs? I know we do a great job of scaring the **** out of folks with our Movies but isn't it just as possible that the Chinese might want to kill him too? Maybe since they are probably selling the stuff to them they want to slow up the process and get a little more money out of them?

Machmed it probably paranoid as hell by now....lol I bet he has guys starting all his cars and taste testing his food....lol

Ike
1/12/2012, 09:18 AM
Why does it always have to be us that gets blamed for car bombs? I know we do a great job of scaring the **** out of folks with our Movies but isn't it just as possible that the Chinese might want to kill him too? Maybe since they are probably selling the stuff to them they want to slow up the process and get a little more money out of them?

Machmed it probably paranoid as hell by now....lol I bet he has guys starting all his cars and taste testing his food....lol
Given that a "legitimate" candidate for President has publicly said "I hope we are involved with the assassination of Iranian scientists", can you really fault them for immediately thinking it was us?

Curly Bill
1/12/2012, 09:35 AM
I wouldn't be shocked if we were involved. I'd be even less shocked if the Israelis were. I might be a bit surprised in fact if they weren't.

okie52
1/12/2012, 10:04 AM
Given that a "legitimate" candidate for President has publicly said "I hope we are involved with the assassination of Iranian scientists", can you really fault them for immediately thinking it was us?

Who was that?

SoonerProphet
1/12/2012, 10:14 AM
Both Santorum and Gingrich have stated they support the assassination of civilians.

Jacie
1/12/2012, 10:14 AM
Car bombs ain't our style. If the U.S. were involved, the guy would've been ground zero for a hellfire missile carried by a predator drone.

This one sounds more like the Mossad . . .

sappstuf
1/12/2012, 11:18 AM
Both Santorum and Gingrich have stated they support the assassination of civilians.

Obama has acted upon the assassination of US civilians..

SoonerProphet
1/12/2012, 11:40 AM
Obama has acted upon the assassination of US civilians..

Yep, he is a f*ckstick too.

KantoSooner
1/12/2012, 12:01 PM
The israelis have all but owned up to what is now a years long series of these bombings. We don't have to be involved; the Israelis will do it whether we ask them to or not. This is merely one part of an overall campaign to retard/discourage the program in Iran. Cyberattacks, buying of scientists' loyalty (defections), assasinations, sabotage of critical components, PR/propaganda, banking restrictions, embargoes, encouragement of Saudi/Sunni investment in conversion of Shia's in surrounding countries, cooperation with Turkish cultural programs to compete with Farsi language cultural programs in central Asia. Sharing of intelligence tying Western Chinese Islamic militants to Iran. The list goes on.

It's all part of a big dance. And not one the Iranians are winning.

Dale Ellis
1/12/2012, 04:32 PM
Hat's off to whoever took out that dirt bag

StoopTroup
1/12/2012, 04:49 PM
just don't see how they could think it's us when everything we sell in America has "Made in China" on it

Turd_Ferguson
1/12/2012, 05:59 PM
Yep, he is a f*ckstick too.You finally remember your ****'n password?