PDA

View Full Version : offseason

sooneredaco
1/11/2012, 10:01 AM
That is all... you may all return to your regularly scheduled programming :cool:

Curly Bill
1/11/2012, 10:39 AM
Time to get back to raising hell on the politics forum!

...then again too many whacko trolls lurking over there, so maybe not...

badger
1/11/2012, 10:53 AM
Just for fun, LSU is in-fighting, hehe:

Miles is here until HE decides to leave. Might as well hope he doesn't frick anything up, because you're stuck with him.

You want him gone after a BCS championship appearance? I am disappointed but I'm not jumping ship. Tiger fans are more delusional than bammers it is official.

hope your 11 guys play better than their 11 guys. If that doesnt work keep your fingers crossed for a big play or turnover.

Lets run the same plays that we did on Nov 5th because that worked. We had no plan or no clue . Miles should send this months pay check back to LSU.

Miles can not see for Miles and Miles. Miles can see 3 yds. and a cloud of dust.

miles is hardheaded he wanted to run the option with JJ and by god he ran the option even when it was painfully obvious that bama had everyone up at the line of scrimmage.

Just hope we can get back to the NC. If not, then I think we just have to accept Les and hope for the best.

We didn't get curb stomped up front! They had 8 men in the box and were playing our rec. one on one with one saftey or no saftey, begging us to throw the ball.We had players open all over the feild. WIDE OPEN!

(It looked like they all just received some really bad news a few minutes before leaving the tunnel.)

"JJ will start and play the entire game no matter how bad it gets."

Happy offseason guys :)

Curly Bill
1/11/2012, 11:12 AM
That's funny!

I sure am glad we don't act like that! ;)