1/10/2012, 11:30 AM
But PLEASE quit with the Avatar an Sig bets
That ****s hurtin my eyes :cower:

Curly Bill
1/10/2012, 11:30 AM
LOL

badger
1/10/2012, 11:33 AM
At least it's not a giant OSU logo this time. Really, it was just to make fun of the fact that many Poke fans seem to currently hate Travis Ford with a passion for a variety of reasons --- declining GIA attendance, not being in the NCAA tourney for awhile, having the 10-year contract that Gundy coveted --- you name it.

So really, I do heart Travis Ford, because he is making OSU angry despite their football dream season :stunned:

olevetonahill
1/10/2012, 11:36 AM
But you make the rest of us suffer when ya lose :cat:

CowboyMRW
1/10/2012, 11:39 AM
I don't suffer :D

badger
1/10/2012, 11:47 AM

How bout this --- I make my avatar a rotation between Travis Ford and Kurt Budke in creamsicle orange jackets if OSU women beat OU later this week, but if OU finally beats you d@mn Pokes I (and everyone viewing my avatar/sig/status/etc) is off the hook.

Wishboned
1/10/2012, 11:47 AM

God has punished you enough by making you an OSU fan.

:excitement:

CowboyMRW
1/10/2012, 11:48 AM
I'm down. OU better do something quick. Already down 8-0 in the Bedlam series this year.

olevetonahill
1/10/2012, 11:53 AM
God has punished you enough by making you an OSU fan.

:excitement:

:very_drunk:

olevetonahill
1/10/2012, 11:53 AM
I'm down. OU better do something quick. Already down 8-0 in the Bedlam series this year.

So? Yer still an Aggie

CowboyMRW
1/10/2012, 12:00 PM
Til I die. :excitement:

olevetonahill
1/10/2012, 12:03 PM
Til I die. :excitement:

You say that like its a GOOD thing

badger
1/10/2012, 12:12 PM
All right boys, you heard the Poke --- you only have to endure Travis Ford till Saturday, because Sherri's team is gonna beat da Pokes.

...the game is in Stillwater???

... and they're 9-2????

... just coming off a win against Texas???

:( so am I just gonna get progressively worse till I have a Pistol Pete wrestling rave (http://www.createagif.net/actual/2739294_CreateAgif.gif) in my avatar at this rate...

EDIT: I did post it, but I'm afraid that you all might get seizures if I just displayed it, heh

Sabanball
1/10/2012, 12:19 PM
Badger...your name is all of the sudden very popular.

Somewhere around Lake Pontchatrain or in the New Orleans airport, Brent Musberger just said "Honey Badger" again.....

Fraggle145
1/10/2012, 12:22 PM

Because this matters to anyone that isnt a poke fan?

Fraggle145
1/10/2012, 12:24 PM

The series created because you can only beat us in football like once every 10 years. *yawn*

badger
1/10/2012, 12:34 PM
Badger...your name is all of the sudden very popular.

Somewhere around Lake Pontchatrain or in the New Orleans airport, Brent Musberger just said "Honey Badger" again.....

Oh yeah, it's trending on google right now. The LSU mascot was dressed up like one. It was pretty annoying, but then again, so was the entire game.

Sorry Satanball, as much as I prefer you guys over Lester State as the title holder, that game rubbed me the wrong way for a wide variety of reasons... but we can all heartily acknowledge that Bammer would have claimed a national championship this year regardless of whether you won the game, or even if you were excluded from the game :D

OULenexaman
1/10/2012, 12:42 PM
at least those chics are hawt behind him...

olevetonahill
1/11/2012, 01:41 AM
at least those chics are hawt behind him...

There is That

StoopTroup
1/11/2012, 02:12 AM
Isn't loving someone to death a threat? :D ;)

StoopTroup
1/11/2012, 02:13 AM
but we can all heartily acknowledge that Bammer would have claimed a national championship this year regardless of whether you won the game, or even if you were excluded from the game :D

So true.....LMAO

MamaMia
1/11/2012, 03:15 AM
All right boys, you heard the Poke --- you only have to endure Travis Ford till Saturday, because Sherri's team is gonna beat da Pokes.

...the game is in Stillwater???

... and they're 9-2????

... just coming off a win against Texas???

:( so am I just gonna get progressively worse till I have a Pistol Pete wrestling rave (http://www.createagif.net/actual/2739294_CreateAgif.gif) in my avatar at this rate...

EDIT: I did post it, but I'm afraid that you all might get seizures if I just displayed it, hehMaybe you could make your bets to send the orange stuff to HIM personally each and every day. ...in a PM? :)

NYC Poke
1/11/2012, 03:32 AM
The series created because you can only beat us in football like once every 10 years. *yawn*

Where willl we be when we lose Zac Robinson and Dez Bryant?

I think badger just likes orange. You know what they say: "Once you go Orange, you never go . . .

go . . ."

Hmmmm. Syringe, maybe?

Wishboned
1/11/2012, 09:46 AM
Where willl we be when we lose Zac Robinson and Dez Bryant?

I think badger just likes orange. You know what they say: "Once you go Orange, you never go . . .

go . . ."

Hmmmm. Syringe, maybe?

On a date?

CowboyMRW
1/14/2012, 06:57 PM
Update to this: OSU girls came back and pulled out a win today against OU.

olevetonahill
1/14/2012, 07:02 PM
Update to this: OSU girls came back and pulled out a win today against OU.

Hate to do it but Ima put Badj on Iggy till she comes to her senses :cat:

SoonerPride
1/14/2012, 07:17 PM
I think we can all agree that Badger is most likely the cause of all of our recent losses to OSU.

Just cut it out already, Badger!

PLEASE.

Thank you,
The Sooner Nation.

CowboyMRW
1/14/2012, 07:27 PM
If it's causing too much of a ruckus, I'd be down for Badger just resuming her normal OU avatar siggy thing. Of course she bet with NYC also, so it's his call

olevetonahill
1/14/2012, 07:40 PM
If it's causing too much of a ruckus, I'd be down for Badger just resuming her normal OU avatar siggy thing. Of course she bet with NYC also, so it's his call

No we SOONERS we pay our debts and DONT claim National Championships we aint earned

CowboyMRW
1/14/2012, 07:43 PM
No we SOONERS we pay our debts and DONT claim National Championships we aint earned

I didn't claim anything. That whole thread was tongue in cheek though for many OSU fans. OP.com has been flooded with Bama trolls since the Bedlam game and they continue to show up. It's remarkable

Scott D
1/14/2012, 08:47 PM
NP you better man up and bane your woman from betting pokes.

Chuck Bao
1/15/2012, 12:24 AM
NP you better man up and bane your woman from betting pokes.

Yeah, what Scott said.

But if she really needs to bet, she can bet me on the OU-Baylor games. Green and gold isn't nearly as offensive.

Spray
1/15/2012, 12:38 AM
I didn't claim anything. That whole thread was tongue in cheek though for many OSU fans. OP.com has been flooded with Bama trolls since the Bedlam game and they continue to show up. It's remarkable

I don't understand it either. I know my Bama brethren have a serious inferiority complex, but that behavior is just BARNER.

:)

NormanPride
1/15/2012, 10:08 AM
My poor wife is in hiding right now. I keep telling her that every time she bets something like this she loses, and I keep being right. Still, she does it, and I mock her. It is an endless cycle, this betting and mocking.

Scott D
1/15/2012, 01:59 PM
My poor wife is in hiding right now. I keep telling her that every time she bets something like this she loses, and I keep being right. Still, she does it, and I mock her. It is an endless cycle, this betting and mocking.

Step up the mocking since she clearly isn't embarrassed enough to stop doing it. Or it's time to stage an intervention. :)

olevetonahill
1/15/2012, 03:51 PM

She will learn , That when she losses these type bets she makes the rest of us suffer right along with her.
The Pokes and whorns she bets with are only on here sporadically.so we see little of their Avis, Yet she is always with us and we have to see hers constantly

Badj, I ptopose that if you are going to continue these kinda bets that you change them up some ok ?
Say If you lose you have to have a hideous Avi for 1 day if they lose they have to have it for a week . Or even
set it for a certain number of posts even
:smiley_simmons:

badger
1/15/2012, 04:03 PM
hat when she losses these type bets she makes the rest of us suffer right along with her.

Love you olevet, but to fans that are moaning that I am causing them to "suffer right along with her," I have one word for you:

GOOD!

Losing in men's basketball has, for the past few seasons, been ignored by the majority of our fanbase, judging by how many showed up to Saturday's upset win over No. 18 Kansas State. I get that Felton J. the Third (my pet peeve name for our former coach) caused a lot of you to sour on the mens basketball thing when our Blake Griffin era devolved into an "NCAA investigating everything while we continue to lose more and more" era, but we have a good coach in Lon Kruger who has our program on the right track, and if takes me having to flash Travis Ford in your faces every time I report the latest media story on your primary reason for being here, football, or everytime you check on vBookie for the latest thing to vBet on, if it takes that to get you pay attention to a sport other than OU football and OU football recruiting and OU spring football, GOOD!

And now, I am going to subject you to Kurt Budke, and if I can techie it up, both of them at the same time, because you see, our womens team walked into an impossible-to-win situation yesterday, being the day of the Budke et al memorial at Stillwater. They had Budke's widow at the game, they had every player and coach on both teams honoring the four who died in the plane crash and yet, we still showed up ready to play and for the first 39 minutes, looked every bit like the Big 12 contenders I still think our womens team is, Baylor dunking chick be damned. We lost in that final minute after leading the entire game. It broke my poor little badger heart, and if I have to subject you to seeing Kurt Budke laughing at all of you till a Sooner team can redeem us from losing-to-OSU-at-Stillwater misery, GOOD!

In conclusion, why don't you all care about Sooner basketball as much as you care about Sooner football and how can I convince you all to start caring a little bit more?

Finally, go Pack go. Have some Giants to go belittle. Bye bye!

CowboyMRW
1/15/2012, 04:07 PM
I'm glad I read what you just posted because I was pretty upset when I first just saw your avatar of Kurt with the LOL on it.

olevetonahill
1/15/2012, 04:29 PM
Cause round ball just dont cut it for a lot of us Hon. Ive said fer years "If the Ball dont bounce funny I aint interested"

olevetonahill
1/15/2012, 04:31 PM
Oh and I hope you know Im just pulling yer leg about all this, You enjoy yerself anyway you want .:very_drunk: