PDA

View Full Version : who's this years first loser?

sooneredaco
1/9/2012, 11:35 PM
If you ain't first your last! But seriously, who will be voted number 2? Oklahoma A&M or Tiggah Bait?

the_edge
1/9/2012, 11:36 PM
It'll be LSU, and any AP voter that votes OSU number two needs to be fired immediately.

LVSOONER15
1/9/2012, 11:42 PM
The will be #2. They already have their co-national champs rings. Didn't you guys see gummy hoisting up the trophy right before Saban.

Fraggle145
1/9/2012, 11:46 PM
Tell me OSU wouldnt have beat the LSU team that was on the field tonight...

SoonerDood
1/9/2012, 11:49 PM
The moral of the story is don't lose to a 6-7 team. The End.

Okie35
1/9/2012, 11:49 PM

They would've and I hate to say it... maybe even Alabama.

StoopTroup
1/9/2012, 11:51 PM

oSu couldn't have beaten the LSU Team that was on the field tonight.

The BCS Got it right and put the Team on the field that could.

Congrats to Bama.

StoopTroup
1/9/2012, 11:56 PM
Defense won this game tonight and Bama Shut LSU out.

oSu doesn't have that kind of defense.....You want proof? oSu didn't shut out any teams on their schedule this year. Alabama has 2 shut outs and tonight made 3.

Okie35
1/9/2012, 11:58 PM
oSu couldn't have beaten the LSU Team that was on the field tonight.

The BCS Got it right and put the Team on the field that could.

Congrats to Bama.

Stop it they would've at least scored. Jefferson is the worst MNC QB of all time.

sooneredaco
1/9/2012, 11:59 PM
I hate to say it... maybe even Alabama.

I think you forgot the lol at end of your statement, because you're joking right?

Okie35
1/10/2012, 12:19 AM
I think you forgot the lol at end of your statement, because you're joking right?

No the maybe is there. I didn't say they could.

StoopTroup
1/10/2012, 12:21 AM
Stop it they would've at least scored. Jefferson is the worst MNC QB of all time.

He should have been pulled. Bad Coaching. Look who the Coach was. I mean....we all know him well. We all have kept saying how damn lucky that grass eater was.

See....we had zero choice about whether or not LSU was going to get to play for the MNC....it was who was the best Team to put up against them so we could see an upset. We saw who that was because the MNC Trophy is headed towards Tuscaloosa.

If oSu wants to get a shot at one of those....we all know what it takes. Win all your regular Season Games! If you want to get in like Bama did....you need a tradition of winning. This season oSu had a pretty good Season just like TCU did last year. Folks thought TCU should have been National Champs last year but if that was true.....TCU would have been a great Team again this year. They blew chunks this year and proved that they like oSu are flash in the pans.

Gundy has a new contract for his Coaching performance this year. He has the opportunity now to continue to prove that oSu can be an OU, Bama, LSU, Michigan, Florida, FSU, Miami, SUC.....

I wish Mike Gundy luck and congrats on pulling that win out of his *** against Stanford.

sooneron
1/10/2012, 12:23 AM
OSU will be lucky to be top 10 next year. NO WAY they are top 5. Not until they win maybe 7 games to start it off...
which probably won't happen. Of course, I haven't seen their sched.

StoopTroup
1/10/2012, 12:27 AM
Hell....I can't even see our Schedule....lol

I think maybe the guy who makes the schedule up is getting Mike Pizza. :D ;)

the-rover
1/10/2012, 05:58 AM
OSU will be lucky to be top 10 next year. NO WAY they are top 5. Not until they win maybe 7 games to start it off...
which probably won't happen. Of course, I haven't seen their sched.

They have Arizona and LA tech non-conf according to this.......

http://www.fbschedules.com/ncaa-12/big-12/2012-oklahoma-state-cowboys-football-schedule.php

70sooner
1/10/2012, 07:54 AM
rematches like this are usually like sequels to a really good movie. they fail to live up to the hype.

props to Bama for winning the game, tho. I think they wanted it a lot more than did LSU.

Boomer.....
1/10/2012, 08:19 AM
Aggy is #3 in the final coaches and AP poll.