PDA

View Full Version : Les Miles

Okie35
1/9/2012, 11:24 PM
He has to be the worst good coach ever. Oh, and they tried comparing this to FSU/OU. This was the worst BCS title game ever.

sooneredaco
1/9/2012, 11:26 PM
... Has a horrible offense

sooneredaco
1/9/2012, 11:27 PM
... smokes, errr eats grass

sooneredaco
1/9/2012, 11:31 PM
... Is encouraging his team to start chanting SEC SEC

nighttrain12
1/9/2012, 11:50 PM
Any game that has Les Miles' team get their A$$ kicked is a good thing.

StoopTroup
1/9/2012, 11:59 PM
It was very enjoyable to listen to him talk about his Men who are leaving and men who will return.....

I surely hope we have seen the end of this LSU rules BS.

I'm sure my Cousin is bummed tonight but I was bummed about our loss to them in the Dome. They had tonight coming.

LVSOONER15
1/10/2012, 12:20 AM
Any game that has Les Miles' team get their A$$ kicked is a good thing.

A very good thing in that. He is also an a$$.

TheHumanAlphabet
1/10/2012, 12:55 AM
Wonder if they learned stuff tonight?

olevetonahill
1/10/2012, 01:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TE_XhSybFNs

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/10/2012, 01:46 AM
Leslie simply didn't comprende how badly the red tides wanted to redeem themselves, nor how humiliated they were by losing to the tigahs in tuskaloose.

StoopTroup
1/10/2012, 01:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9oMeOf8Xx4

boomersooner28
1/10/2012, 08:56 AM
What. The. Hell. Is. Wrong. With. THAT. Guy?!?!?

SoonernAR
1/10/2012, 09:25 AM
Les Miles was once the most despised ppl I could think of in the football world till Tebow came along.

rekamrettuB
1/10/2012, 09:34 AM
He has to be the worst good coach ever. Oh, and they tried comparing this to FSU/OU. This was the worst BCS title game ever.

Lots of similarities except a couple BIG ones...Heisman trophey winning QB and the #1 scoring offense in the NCAA avg over 40 ppg getting shutout.

badger
1/10/2012, 10:01 AM
LSU fans deserve a coach like Lester. He's like the personification of what that fanbase is like to the rest of the country --- loud mouthed, arrogant, crazy and a bit off.

TUSooner
1/10/2012, 10:03 AM
I was stupid not to realize how certain it would be that Saban would totally outcoach that pea-brain Les with more than a month to prepare. Leslie showed that he is indeed the worst good coach ever. He's evidently a great motivator, but when his guys can't simply outrun you or punch you in the face -- in other words, if actual game-planning and preparation are required -- Les shows what a doofus he his under that air-filled hat. His and his players' post-game comments confirm that he was clueless, outclassed, and totally unable to deal with Bama's game plan.

TUSooner
1/10/2012, 10:03 AM
LSU fans deserve a coach like Lester. He's like the personification of what that fanbase is like to the rest of the country --- loud mouthed, arrogant, crazy and a bit off. I wish I'd said that; and I probably will say it later. :biggrin:

Mississippi Sooner
1/10/2012, 10:05 AM
I wish I'd said that; and I probably will say it later. :biggrin:

Yep, I'll be saying it to some co-workers shortly.

TUSooner
1/10/2012, 10:48 AM
Spot-on assessment from an LSU fan @TigerDroppings.com:

Saban played chess while Les was waiting for someone to pass him some dice. Two different levels of skills were involved.

3rdgensooner
1/10/2012, 10:52 AM
He seemed to be struggling to put together coherent sentences last night...weirder than usual.

OULenexaman
1/10/2012, 10:55 AM
LSU fans deserve a coach like Lester. He's like the personification of what that fanbase is like to the rest of the country --- loud mouthed, arrogant, crazy and a bit off. somebody lost another bet it appears....how long do we have to see that ugly avi and sig??

oudivesherpa
1/10/2012, 05:45 PM
Is changing his name to.......LES YARDS

Jacie
1/10/2012, 05:51 PM
Following the postgame press conference, New Orleans radio host Bobby Hebert had this to say about Lester, “It’s like ‘Alice in Wonderland.’ The clock struck midnight on the Mad Hatter.”

Then it seemed as if Saban was coming to Miles defense with this comment, “They are a hateful bunch,” Saban said admiringly, “and they are as competitive as you can ever imagine.”

But upon further reflection, it may have been the New Orleans press corp he was talking about . . .

badger
1/10/2012, 05:53 PM
somebody lost another bet it appears....how long do we have to see that ugly avi and sig??

Saturday after Sherri and our womens basketball team win in Stillwater.

There is a slight possibility that it will actually get worse, should OSU beat OU once again.

VA Sooner
1/10/2012, 05:53 PM
Definitely got out-coached on the grand stage and his team, hoping athleticism and hard-hitting would be enough, got embarrassed.

Vanilla offense and a QB who can run fast but doesn't throw well. Perhaps better than Jarrett Lee there... but in this situation, there was nothing to lose by keeping Lee on the bench, poor record against Bama or not, he should have been played.

But so glad he wasn't... this will be their game they never speak of. 92 yards of offense, 5 first downs and 2 turnovers? Pathetic.

SoonerMom2
1/10/2012, 06:24 PM
That was a pathetic national championship game won by a team for the first time who was not a conference champion. LSU hasn't scored a touchdown in 8 quarters against AL this year. What a boring game of field goals by AL until I quit watching at 15-0.

soonercastor
1/10/2012, 06:55 PM
Lots of similarities except a couple BIG ones...Heisman trophey winning QB and the #1 scoring offense in the NCAA avg over 40 ppg getting shutout.

LSU was averaging close to 40 ppg themselves.

OUmillenium
1/10/2012, 07:42 PM
The chess v dice analogy is great!

I will be using that.

TheHumanAlphabet
1/11/2012, 12:47 AM
That was a pathetic national championship game won by a team for the first time who was not a conference champion.

So why isn't anyone bitching that UA didn't deserve to be in the MNC game because they didn't win their conference championship.

En_Fuego
1/11/2012, 12:55 AM
So why isn't anyone bitching that UA didn't deserve to be in the MNC game because they didn't win their conference championship.

Probably LSU

SCOUT
1/11/2012, 01:13 AM
... Is encouraging his team to start chanting SEC SEC
I think we have a thread champion!

NYC Poke
1/11/2012, 01:24 AM
somebody lost another bet it appears....how long do we have to see that ugly avi and sig??

Bet? What bet?

I think badg just likes OSU or something! :indecisiveness:

badger
1/11/2012, 08:08 AM
Bet? What bet?

I think badg just likes OSU or something! :indecisiveness:

Oh yeah, I totally heart Travis Ford. NIT bids are soooooo compelling :stunned:

rekamrettuB
1/11/2012, 10:35 AM
That was a pathetic national championship game won by a team for the first time who was not a conference champion. LSU hasn't scored a touchdown in 8 quarters against AL this year. What a boring game of field goals by AL until I quit watching at 15-0.

And an overtime.

rekamrettuB
1/11/2012, 10:37 AM
LSU was averaging close to 40 ppg themselves.

I know the ppg but do you want to compare FSU 2000 offense to 2011 LSU? It's not even close. Lots of their points were attributed to their defense/special teams. Direct scores aside, they set up lots of short fields and kept the opposing defenses wore smooth out.

Sooners78
1/11/2012, 11:59 AM
Is changing his name to.......LES YARDS

well crafted.