PDA

View Full Version : Steeler Fans...It's Tebow Time!

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 05:42 PM
Man....who would have thought the Broncos would be where they are right now....

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 05:43 PM
BELLDOZER ! ! !

ROTFLMFAO!

BoulderSooner79
1/8/2012, 05:46 PM
2 TDs against the Steelers!? Good thing I didn't make my bet - I would have bet real money the Broncos offense would have gotten shutout in this game. I still think the Steelers win going away. But if the Broncos pull the upset, I might just start believing in divine intervention myself.

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 05:48 PM
The Rotwieler might be out.

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 05:49 PM
INT DENVER....TEBOW TIME!

INT by OU Great Quinton Carter!

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 05:50 PM
Roughing the Tebow! My goodness that's one ugly pass Timmy.

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 05:53 PM
Bronco FG

17-6 Jackasses.

cccasooner2
1/8/2012, 06:15 PM
Just out of curiosity, how many yards or how many Hail Marys would be imposed on a Bellbow?

BoulderSooner79
1/8/2012, 06:30 PM
I still don't believe it will hold up. Broncos will turn it over at the exact worst time and Steelers take over the game - seen it too many times.

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 06:30 PM
A

oumartin
1/8/2012, 07:04 PM
Go Denver.

Sooners78
1/8/2012, 07:10 PM
I'm a believer. The guy is a winner.

oumartin
1/8/2012, 07:10 PM
Tebow is driving them again!! Go Tebows.

Why is Quinton Carter playing? OU hasn't recruited a DB worth a flip in a decade according to the experts.

Dom Franks played as well this weekend. NFL must be hard up

oumartin
1/8/2012, 07:13 PM
What an amazing throw by Tebow.. shame it's coming back.

rock on sooner
1/8/2012, 07:18 PM
#^&%$##...sure dislike Tebow but..well, 10 point lead in the 4th qtr...have never in my 59 years of watching
football seen a qb take so long to wide up and throw the ball!

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 07:20 PM
I've never seen an NFL Caliber QB throw as many ducks as he does and get away with it.

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 07:22 PM
Squealers on the move....where is Lynn Swann when ya need him?

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 07:26 PM
7 point ball game

oumartin
1/8/2012, 07:33 PM
big time third down conversion by the man!

and a big time fumble by Willis. BOOOOOO

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 07:45 PM
Tebow Time!

oumartin
1/8/2012, 07:47 PM
Tebow > Bradford.

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 07:49 PM
StoopTroup>Marty

rock on sooner
1/8/2012, 07:54 PM
Lived in the "High country" for fourteen years, met and married my wife of nearly 34 years, both my kids born
in Ft Collins...absolutely impossible to not be a Broncos fan (if ya like pro football). Gotta say when they drafted
Tebow I said @%$#%$@! twice! Cannot embrace the dude...sure hope Elway and Co. get a pro style qb and
find something else for Tebow...do not believe they can win consistently with him pulling the trigger, as seen
by 1:35 left in 4th qb and a punt.............

oumartin
1/8/2012, 07:55 PM
That was a pretty bad throw by Tebow I agree. lol

BoulderSooner79
1/8/2012, 07:57 PM
I still don't believe it will hold up. Broncos will turn it over at the exact worst time and Steelers take over the game - seen it too many times.

You called it dude. Oh, wait...

:D

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 07:58 PM
Choklesberger

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 07:59 PM
Lived in the "High country" for fourteen years, met and married my wife of nearly 34 years, both my kids born
in Ft Collins...absolutely impossible to not be a Broncos fan (if ya like pro football). Gotta say when they drafted
Tebow I said @%$#%$@! twice! Cannot embrace the dude...sure hope Elway and Co. get a pro style qb and
find something else for Tebow...do not believe they can win consistently with him pulling the trigger, as seen
by 1:35 left in 4th qb and a punt.............

LOOKS LIKE IT'S GONNA BE O-V-E-R-T-I-M-E ! ! !

rock on sooner
1/8/2012, 08:05 PM
Hmmm, didn't know about the new rule.....like it! Guess we'll see if Timmy can pull another miracle out of his back
pocket..............................

oumartin
1/8/2012, 08:07 PM
Tebow did it!!!

rock on sooner
1/8/2012, 08:08 PM
Are you kidding me!...........................................

StoopTroup
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J56R_s5FPfA

cccasooner2
Jesus saves, Jesus saves, Jesus saves!

Sooners78
Take that steelers!

oumartin
1/8/2012, 08:10 PM
Traber is gonna be tongue tied tomorrow. He loves his Steelers but he wants to marry Tebow.

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 08:10 PM
http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/tebow-dolphin.jpg

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 08:19 PM
http://thumbs.ifood.tv/files/images/how_to_cook_t_bone_steak.jpg

BoulderSooner79
1/8/2012, 08:25 PM

Dude, you are so wrong. What a d*uche.

Oh, wait. :D

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 08:27 PM
Don't mess with the Tebowner.

bluedogok
1/8/2012, 08:33 PM
I guess that I should've gone to the game today....

The Steelers defense kind of out thought themselves on the ONE PLAY in OT. The Broncos definitely had the right play call for that situation and great execution.

BoulderSooner79
1/8/2012, 08:37 PM
Steeler fans must be really bummin'. I'm sure they thought drawing the Broncos was as good as a bye. HAHAHAHA

I Am Right
1/8/2012, 08:39 PM
Traber will trash Tebow tomorrow.

bluedogok
1/8/2012, 08:44 PM
Steeler fans must be really bummin'. I'm sure they thought drawing the Broncos was as good as a bye. HAHAHAHA
I thought with all of the injuries to the Steelers and how well the Broncos defense had been playing in the last half of the season that it would be a relatively close game (7-14 points) that went to the Steelers. A few realistic Steelers fans that I knew thought about the same.

70sooner
1/8/2012, 09:04 PM
I thought with all of the injuries to the Steelers and how well the Broncos defense had been playing in the last half of the season that it would be a relatively close game (7-14 points) that went to the Steelers.

Denver has had it's share of injuries, too.

I'm very pleased my Donks won today.

colleyvillesooner
1/8/2012, 09:15 PM
TIM 316.

His Favorite bible verse: John 3:16. 316 Yards passing. 31.6 yards per completion. Guy that told him to "pull the trigger"? JOHN Elway.

Unreal.

bluedogok
1/8/2012, 09:28 PM
Denver has had it's share of injuries, too.

I'm very pleased my Donks won today.
I know they have, I have heard about it every day up here but most were on defense, early in the season. Once the defense was healthy, they played much better until Dawkins went out, Carter had a pretty dang good game today. Losing Kuper last week was a big one as well. I just think that if the Steelers would have been completely healthy (which is very rare this time of the season) the Broncos would've had a much more difficult task today...of course if that would've happened they probably wouldn't be playing the Steelers today, they would've won the division and be watching from home. I will say the Broncos have far exceeded my pre-season expectations this year.

The Broncos are still a team with a lot of holes to fill in the off-season, I don't think the Steelers have near as many to fill.

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 09:49 PM
Brady and the pats will put an end to this run. I'm thinking that most everyone agrees. Those that don't....Good Luck to your Broncos....lol

C&CDean
1/8/2012, 09:49 PM
What can you say? Seriously?

sooneredaco
1/8/2012, 09:52 PM
What can you say? Seriously?

Amen?

C&CDean
1/8/2012, 09:54 PM
Amen?

Pretty much.

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 09:58 PM
Now....take a knee everyone....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ywHh69CbQ8

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 09:59 PM
lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMK9FKMG3Nc

Sooner91ATL
1/8/2012, 10:03 PM
Off the field I don't care much for what tebow says or does. I don't like his obviously staged public displays of religion.

But I am starting to like him as a football player. I haven't seen ducks like that since senior year at Lake Ft. Gibson when I got my new 12 gauge. And still - he wins. The more he gets hated on by the NFL and media establishment, the more I find myself rooting for him.

C&CDean
1/8/2012, 10:07 PM
Off the field I don't care much for what tebow says or does. I don't like his obviously staged public displays of religion.

But I am starting to like him as a football player. I haven't seen ducks like that since senior year at Lake Ft. Gibson when I got my new 12 gauge. And still - he wins. The more he gets hated on by the NFL and media establishment, the more I find myself rooting for him.

What's cracking me up here is that Tebow ain't never asked for the coverage. He does his thing - and the media freaks the **** out over it. I crack up every time Denver wins another game. The God haters are just seething. It warms the cockles of my cold, dark heart.

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 10:14 PM
But I am starting to like him as a football player. I haven't seen ducks like that since senior year at Lake Ft. Gibson when I got my new 12 gauge. And still - he wins.

I think you are wrong about him staging the religious aspects of his life. I think folks are out there definitely waiting to label the guy a hypocrite the first chance they get though.

As far as the ducks are concerned...

I guarantee he threw some wobblers in that game but...I know if I had the Steelers coming at me every down in my first playoff appearance...I probably wouldn't have gotten a pass off. Thing is...he again put up numbers against a Team that has won Super Bowls. Also....that last throw he made in OT was no wobbler. Great throw....great play....and seeing Elway jump more than an inch off the ground when Thomas made the EZ....that was incredible in itself as John probably has no knees left.

SCOUT
1/8/2012, 10:16 PM

Do you remember Josh Heupel? He had some of the most accurate ducks in the history of the NCAA.

bluedogok
1/8/2012, 10:28 PM
Brady and the pats will put an end to this run. I'm thinking that most everyone agrees. Those that don't....Good Luck to your Broncos....lol
I'm a Broncos fan but didn't really think they would get past this weekend. I don't expect them to get through next weekend as well.

Sooner91ATL
1/8/2012, 10:34 PM
I think you are wrong about him staging the religious aspects of his life. I think folks are out there definitely waiting to label the guy a hypocrite the first chance they get though.

no doubt the haters are wrong and having to eat crow which I love. His religion is his business, not mine or anyone else's. But he does seek the limelight on that stuff, referring to himself in 3rd person, comparing himself to apostles, taking media on missionary trips, etc. What the hell, it may all be no big deal and I'm not really judging him, just stating that we are supposed to pray to our father in secret.

8timechamps
1/8/2012, 10:42 PM
I'm a Broncos fan but didn't really think they would get past this weekend. I don't expect them to get through next weekend as well.

Have you made it to a game since being here? Went with my kid today and the place was as crazy as it's been since the old Mile High days.

On paper, the Broncos should lose. But, I no longer automatically expect that to happen anymore.

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 10:46 PM
I've been to the old Mile High a few times. What a dump. That new place has to be an improvement.

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 10:48 PM
no doubt the haters are wrong and having to eat crow which I love. His religion is his business, not mine or anyone else's. But he does seek the limelight on that stuff, referring to himself in 3rd person, comparing himself to apostles, taking media on missionary trips, etc. What the hell, it may all be no big deal and I'm not really judging him, just stating that we are supposed to pray to our father in secret.

I won't argue religion...but he definitely honors Jesus by spreading the word of God. If he is doing it wrong....I'm gonna leave that up to him and God to talk about.

bluedogok
1/8/2012, 11:31 PM
Have you made it to a game since being here? Went with my kid today and the place was as crazy as it's been since the old Mile High days.

On paper, the Broncos should lose. But, I no longer automatically expect that to happen anymore.
Not since I moved but we have been to a couple of games there, the Bengals game when I was up here interviewing in September and the Cowboys game two years ago, my wife is a Cowboys fan. Went to a Chargers game at the old Mile High in 1993. I had to take my wife out to the airport this afternoon so she could head back to Austin. She kept telling me that she could take a taxi if I wanted to go to the game but that just didn't seem right and I am still dealing with allergy/cold crud from the Christmas trip to OKC and New Year's in Austin. One more month and we will "officially" be up here.