PDA

View Full Version : LJ Coming Back Should Secure Another texass Beating

TXBOOMER
1/7/2012, 11:28 PM
I don't see any reason to believe that we won't lose 1 or 2 games that we shouldn't lose next year like we have the past several years. But, I do believe LJ will lead us to a victory over the whorns. That alone makes me happy he is returning.

Mazeppa
1/8/2012, 12:35 AM
He should be alright with Blake bailing him out in the red zone and in short yardage.

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 12:37 AM
No doubt. We won't have any Running Backs either I guess.:beaten::stupid::pirate::devilish:

VA Sooner
1/8/2012, 08:36 AM
I enjoyed the Texas beating this year. Yes... I see that happening again with a lot of their defense moving on after their senior year.

Widescreen
1/8/2012, 08:56 AM
Unfortunately, Blake Gideon is graduating.

setem
1/8/2012, 11:53 AM
I would like to ask the OP a couple of questions.

First
Why even include "I don't see why we won't lose 1 or 2 games that we shouldn't next seasons"?

If we SHOULD win every game we would! That is why they play the games! They don't hand out trophies for who SHOULD have won the games!

Second
Do you go to the tail gates? I got a big bowl of crab salad and a knuckle sandwich for you!

STOP TALKING **** ABOUT OUR PLAYERS!

Is it not a forum rule that we are not allowed to put down the players?

Tiger6
1/8/2012, 12:01 PM

First
Why even include "I don't see why we won't lose 1 or 2 games that we shouldn't next seasons"?

If we SHOULD win every game we would! That is why they play the games! They don't hand out trophies for who SHOULD have won the games!

Second
Do you go to the tail gates? I got a big bowl of crab salad and a knuckle sandwich for you!

Someone needs to get off the internet for awhile and go outside....Jesus. You are one special dude.

setem
1/8/2012, 12:09 PM
I have not posted in a while because of all of the bull **** and it is is **** like this that makes me hate my fellow "fans". I am not saying we should kiss anyone's *** but LJ has not done a bad job at all! He is one of the best QB's we have ever had but that is not good enough for some of you people.

As for you my friend! I don't need to go anywhere! I check the forum today and this is what I read, what a great group of "fans". I know some of these people IRL, so do you think I would punch anyone over something like that? No I will do what any rational Sooner fan would do and rip his ball sack off! As disheartening as some of this **** is, I AM JOKING!

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 12:27 PM
Someone needs to get off the internet for awhile and go outside....Jesus. You are one special dude.

Truth is....

He is. Dude has the best damn crab salad I've had. He is a huge Sooner Fan and should post more and not worry about what some dildo says. :D

Tiger6
1/8/2012, 12:46 PM
So let me get this straight....Nobody needs to post unless they are blowing the players 24/7? You arent a fan unless you are sunshine pumping? Get real. Its a forum, and people are allowed to post their opinions, and not all of them are going to agree with you. Second of all, nobody was talking **** about players, just stating facts. I like Landry Jones between the 20's, but he was garbage without ryan broyles in the redzone. Why is that so hard to handle? Why does that work you up so much? Anyone with two eyes (or one) and a brain can see that. The coaches apparently thought that as well, or they wouldnt have even considered bringing in belldozer. Are you pissed at the coaches as well? Do you "hate" the coaches for doing that? For you to "hate" someone because they disagree with your opinion makes you look bad man.

Eielson
1/8/2012, 01:13 PM
So let me get this straight....Nobody needs to post unless they are blowing the players 24/7?

Got that right. Now get to work or GTFO.

Tiger6
1/8/2012, 01:20 PM
lol

olevetonahill
1/8/2012, 01:24 PM
This is a "SPECIAL" place

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 01:27 PM
knee pads? :D

http://lulubliss.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/03/29/smknees.jpg

Tiger6
1/8/2012, 01:29 PM
I'm sure you have a few extra :smiley_simmons:

rekamrettuB
1/8/2012, 03:36 PM
He should be alright with Blake bailing him out in the red zone and in short yardage.

Blake Bell "bails out" the short yardage, power running ame that OU doesn't have. If you want to call it "bailing out" it's the entire offense. Not one person.

Jacie
1/8/2012, 04:11 PM
Getting back to the title if not the intent of this thread, I always look forward to watching the Sooners hand sa*et another L.

And if anyone on here is truly ambivalent about OUr returning QB, be thankful you aren't a whorn. Imagine how they must feel knowing they have two returning starters at that position and neither of them would make the squad at another school in the conference.

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 04:18 PM
Getting back to the title if not the intent of this thread, I always look forward to watching the Sooners hand sa*et another L.

And if anyone on here is truly ambivalent about OUr returning QB, be thankful you aren't a whorn. Imagine how they must feel knowing they have two returning starters at that position and neither of them would make the squad at another school in the conference.

I think the sentence structure of this sentence....

I don't see any reason to believe that we won't lose 1 or 2 games that we shouldn't lose next year like we have the past several years.

...is where getting back to the intent of the title and/or the thread got lost. I mean...what the hell? I don't, Won't, Shouldn't next year like we have in the past...except of course when we did win....lol

setem
1/8/2012, 04:18 PM
So let me get this straight....Nobody needs to post unless they are blowing the players 24/7? You arent a fan unless you are sunshine pumping? Get real. Its a forum, and people are allowed to post their opinions, and not all of them are going to agree with you. Second of all, nobody was talking **** about players, just stating facts. I like Landry Jones between the 20's, but he was garbage without ryan broyles in the redzone. Why is that so hard to handle? Why does that work you up so much? Anyone with two eyes (or one) and a brain can see that. The coaches apparently thought that as well, or they wouldnt have even considered bringing in belldozer. Are you pissed at the coaches as well? Do you "hate" the coaches for doing that? For you to "hate" someone because they disagree with your opinion makes you look bad man.

It is more than okay to be critical of the players but the just outright say that we will lose some games because of Landry is just plain stupid. We all know that we have problems in the redzone and the coaches made a good move. If you think for one second that putting a new QB in place of LJ is going to win those games that "we should lose" you are nuts!

We could just as likely win those games but you know what? WHO KNOWS? We have not played them yet and I for one think we are better off with LJ at the helm!

Tiger6
1/8/2012, 04:25 PM
Quote where anyone said we were going to lose any games just because of Landry?? The OP simply stated he see's the team losing a couple of games we shouldnt, but we will still beat Texas. The only critical thing anyone said of Landry was that he gets bailed out in the redzone. Nobody said anything about replacing Landry permanently. Thats why I cant figure out why you are getting so worked up.

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 04:28 PM
I for one think we are better off with LJ at the helm!

Anyone with a brain can of course discern that we don't have anyone better than Landry on the Team right now and until we do....you'd have to be crazy to think we would be better off if he had moved on to the Pros.

Even some of the folks I don't think are correct about Landry competing with Drew or Bell for his job have a better grasp than the folks who think we should go without Landry and roll the dice with Allen or Blake and maybe see what we can recruit. We can still recruit and let a Red Shirt soak up the experience he can and then if Landry got hurt....we could burn the red shirt. Why do I say that? Because if Allen or Bell where better than Landry....they would have beat him out for the job when Broyles was here and healthy. They have had their opportunity. Even Allen has gotten some snaps in games and not really shown much. Blake on the other hand....he's had opportunities and he made good on the ones he ran the ball. When he had to have patience and hang in there to pass down field....he looked panicked and confused.

rekamrettuB
1/8/2012, 04:35 PM
Like my old grand daddy used to say, "The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect."

Love that movie.

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 04:36 PM
Quote where anyone said we were going to lose any games just because of Landry?? The OP simply stated he see's the team losing a couple of games we shouldnt, but we will still beat Texas. The only critical thing anyone said of Landry was that he gets bailed out in the redzone. Nobody said anything about replacing Landry permanently. Thats why I cant figure out why you are getting so worked up.

I believe you said Landry was garbage without Broyles. I don't think you are right about that. I think it's more that the back ups to Broyles were very comfortable being the #2 or #3 guy out there and getting to take a break every so often where Landry could depend on Ryan to be there every damn down. That makes a huge difference to a guy like Landry and the WRs we had let him down. You and some want to trash Landry like some want to trash Venables for the Season's ills. It's quite obvious that there is plenty of blame for many folks and that trying to put it on one guy is a bunch of BS.

Thus...you are getting called out in this thread.

Tiger6
1/8/2012, 05:08 PM
I believe you said Landry was garbage without Broyles. I don't think you are right about that. I think it's more that the back ups to Broyles were very comfortable being the #2 or #3 guy out there and getting to take a break every so often where Landry could depend on Ryan to be there every damn down. That makes a huge difference to a guy like Landry and the WRs we had let him down. You and some want to trash Landry like some want to trash Venables for the Season's ills. It's quite obvious that there is plenty of blame for many folks and that trying to put it on one guy is a bunch of BS.

Thus...you are getting called out in this thread.

Smh...reading comprehension was obviously a tough subject for you, so I'll help you out. Where did I trash Landry? I said he was garbage in the redzone, and great between the 20's. If you think otherwise, you are wearing crimson colored aviators, and I can assure you that they dont look good. The numbers speak for themselves. How is that trashing anyone?? I'm pointing out what I thought was the glaring obvious. Nowhere did I say Bell or Allen needed to start over Landry, its obvious Landry gives us the best chance to win. Nowhere did I say it was entirely his fault either. The receiving group was a massive disappointment this year outside of Broyles. Apparently you are apparently in the business of making assumptions, and making incorrect deductive statements and can quit anytime now.

Sooner91ATL
1/8/2012, 05:14 PM
Just like Bradford and Gresham coming back secured a victory over BYU.

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 05:15 PM
Smh...reading comprehension was obviously a tough subject for you, so I'll help you out. Where did I trash Landry? I said he was garbage in the redzone, and great between the 20's. If you think otherwise, you are wearing crimson colored aviators, and I can assure you that they dont look good. The numbers speak for themselves. How is that trashing anyone?? I'm pointing out what I thought was the glaring obvious. Nowhere did I say Bell or Allen needed to start over Landry, its obvious Landry gives us the best chance to win. Nowhere did I say it was entirely his fault either. The receiving group was a massive disappointment this year outside of Broyles. Apparently you are apparently in the business of making assumptions, and making incorrect deductive statements and can quit anytime now.

Yeah I can't read...LMFAO...

It's in Post #10 in this thread.

You are the one that can't read. Like i said. Without Broyles...it's hard to be the QB you were when the back ups basically leave the playing field. It just wasn't Ryan's Fault. Go watch the Iowa Game again. Landry hit Stills right in the shoulder pad in the EZ. He dropped it. It wasn't the only dropped passes either. The WRs killed us after Ryan got hurt.

En_Fuego
1/8/2012, 05:15 PM
:pop:

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 05:22 PM
:pop:

I know....it's fun huh? 12 years or more I've been watching this Coaching staff on TV, in person and even in recordings. It never gets old.

Tiger6
1/8/2012, 05:23 PM
Yeah I can't read...LMFAO...

It's in Post #10 in this thread.

Are you ignorant? Again, how is that trashing? Its a fact, and its blatantly obvious to anyone with a brain. He is a great qb between the 20's, and became inept in the redzone. Period. Fact. Doesnt make him a bad qb, and again there are other players and positions to blame as well. Fact is, he is inept in the redzone regardless of the reason. Thats not bashing, its simply stating facts. The quicker you can discern between the two, the quicker we can move along.

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 05:25 PM
Because I said it is. So you are gonna take it to name calling? It figures.

Tiger6
1/8/2012, 05:27 PM
I asked a question, I didnt call you a name. I think you just answered it though.

85sooners
1/8/2012, 05:27 PM
Phaggots

cccasooner2
1/8/2012, 05:34 PM
Phaggots

Too cute!!! :D

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 05:35 PM
I asked a question, I didnt call you a name. I think you just answered it though.uh-huh.

Thank Goodness 85 is here.

setem
1/8/2012, 06:53 PM
I asked a question, I didnt call you a name. I think you just answered it though.

You can't come to my birthday!

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 06:58 PM
lol

Do Tigers eat salad?

Tiger6
1/8/2012, 07:09 PM
You two are cute together. When was the last time each of you went outside to get any fresh air? I know StoopTroup has been on this site for a minimum of 6 straight hours. I'm sure thats a regular occurrence for him, as evidenced by his 58,423 posts. He has internet cred.

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 07:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKOBbtIbAds&feature=related

Tiger6
1/8/2012, 07:16 PM
StoopTroup?

http://bossthug.com/images/bossthug/Internet_Tough_Guy.jpg

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 07:19 PM
http://yourtask.wikispaces.com/file/view/greatjob-tigger.gif/147158165/greatjob-tigger.gif

Tiger6
1/8/2012, 07:22 PM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEe9SRYh7PJ7HOKRQZDGD0i76bQM1SM bEyCXdC0sOM4i-X0S7aCxiYu5SDUw

Jason White's Third Knee
1/8/2012, 07:22 PM
Add Content

sendbaht
1/8/2012, 07:25 PM
Guys, please don't forget texas is a young team.......if I hear this again I will SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMM!

setem
1/8/2012, 07:25 PM
One should not talk about "internet cred" when they have lurked for damn near 5 years and only posted 113 times.

In those 113+ posts this is the crap that you bring to the table?

Tiger6
1/8/2012, 07:27 PM
Its called having a life? Look into it. Plus, you are proving my point.

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 07:29 PM
Another expert on "having a life"....ROTF....Nice job Sparkles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9aYZwDTF1M

setem
1/8/2012, 07:29 PM
Who is the one acting like a bad ***? You are not putting anyone is their place! You are not impressing anyone! You are only showing everyone that you are a dumb *** who can't handle a little ribbing. Cmon man get out of here with this ****!

This is all for kitty cat btw!

Tiger6
1/8/2012, 07:30 PM
My bad, I should start b*tching in random posts because someone disagree's with my opinion. I'll get on that setem.

Jason White's Third Knee
1/8/2012, 07:32 PM

Bailing LJ out? Don't most teams hand off to pick up short yardage? This is where idiots like you need to shut your stupid stupid holes.

They pull out several guys an put in a power package.

It's a power package. OU doesn't have a short running game. OU has small backs and seldom use a fullback.

The jumbo package puts massive size in the backfield. It's not just the qb. It's the whole backfield. The d now has to account for an extra blocker sense the qb plays fb in the package.

I am sick of explaining this to stupid people.

It's a package. Like the nickel on defense. Personelle change you
Moron. Notice that our scat backs are getting 'bailed out' too. My god you are an embarrassment of a fan.

So when Bell is not in the belldozer is he getting bailed out by LJ?

Idiot.

setem
1/8/2012, 07:35 PM
I will bitch in as many random posts as I please:very_drunk:

You are not allowed to bitch at all! Why? Because you are of the homosexual persuasion! TAKE THAT!

setem
1/8/2012, 07:36 PM
DONT CHANGE THE SUBJECT! We are bashing tiger right now! We will get to that dumb *** later!

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 07:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZILYjlXQIAY&feature=endscreen&NR=1

Tiger6
1/8/2012, 07:40 PM
I'm Setem, and I USE CAPS AND EXCLAMATION POINTS WHEN I'M MAD!!!!

Jason White's Third Knee
1/8/2012, 07:42 PM
DONT CHANGE THE SUBJECT! We are bashing tiger right now! We will get to that dumb *** later!

My apologies. Continue with your rant.

setem
1/8/2012, 07:43 PM
"I'm tiger and I love men!"

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 07:44 PM
My apologies. Continue with your rant.

lol

cccasooner2
1/8/2012, 07:47 PM

Moron.....

I hope you are a girl that loves to speak French, otherwise, I think I am gay and I love you. :very_drunk:

Jason White's Third Knee
1/8/2012, 07:55 PM

Moron.....

I hope you are a girl that loves to speak French, otherwise, I think I am gay and I love you.

My French sounds like English cussing. And I am a 260 lb ex football player that likes to pretend that I still have skill... But I can still long snap. Heh.

setem
1/8/2012, 08:43 PM
I hope you are a girl that loves to speak French, otherwise, I think I am gay and I love you. :very_drunk:

Quoted before retraction!

C&CDean
1/8/2012, 09:04 PM
I'm Setem, and I USE CAPS AND EXCLAMATION POINTS WHEN I'M MAD!!!!

Hi. I'm Dean. I love ignorant mother****ers who use the most used, lame, very, VERY gay sports site innerweb cliche (i.e. - sunshine pumpers, etc.) and then try to state a case. Your credibility was shot the minute you layed fingers to your keyboard. You are, however, in good (and by good I mean lame) company.

You think Landry sucks slimy dick. Don't try and deny it. I think he's a very good QB who has proven it; got him some trim here this year (bless his heart) and by next year he'll have it all figured out. You think he's gonna suck. I'm willing to wager. You?

setem
1/8/2012, 09:25 PM
Hi. I'm Dean. I love ignorant mother****ers who use the most used, lame, very, VERY gay sports site innerweb cliche (i.e. - sunshine pumpers, etc.) and then try to state a case. Your credibility was shot the minute you layed fingers to your keyboard. You are, however, in good (and by good I mean lame) company.

You think Landry sucks slimy dick. Don't try and deny it. I think he's a very good QB who has proven it; got him some trim here this year (bless his heart) and by next year he'll have it all figured out. You think he's gonna suck. I'm willing to wager. You?

Oooooooooo dad is home and he is pissed!

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 09:28 PM
He's pretty crabby. :D

Watch out Dean....this one might be dangerous. :D

http://www.4ezdaz.com/Tiger6_small.jpg

soonerboy_odanorth
1/8/2012, 09:42 PM
I'm willing to wager. You?

Ooo Ooo. Dean. I'll play. I bet you eleventy gillion dollahs American that Landry throws for over 30 TDs, over 4000 yards, over 60% completions, and fewer than 15 INTs.

Now... for comparisons sake I want you to understand what national championship statistics look like before you bet against me here:

Josh Heupel 2000: 20 TDs, 3,606 yards, 64% completions, 15 INTs.

So what I am saying is that I am betting Landry puts up good enough stats that it would support a national championship run. You know, if the rest of the pieces around him are good enough to support him.

Sounds like a good bet for you. If I were you I would take me up on the bet and say Landry can't do that. That way I will owe you eleventy gillion dollahs American.

C&CDean
1/8/2012, 09:48 PM
Ooo Ooo. Dean. I'll play. I bet you eleventy gillion dollahs American that Landry throws for over 30 TDs, over 4000 yards, over 60% completions, and fewer than 15 INTs.

Now... for comparisons sake I want you to understand what national championship statistics look like before you bet against me here:

Josh Heupel 2000: 20 TDs, 3,606 yards, 64% completions, 15 INTs.

So what I am saying is that I am betting Landry puts up good enough stats that it would support a national championship run. You know, if the rest of the pieces around him are good enough to support him.

Sounds like a good bet for you. If I were you I would take me up on the bet and say Landry can't do that. That way I will owe you eleventy gillion dollahs American.

But you're a poor, white - nay, pasty white muh****ah who loves the Viqueens. Me? I don't even know what eleventy gillion dollahs looks like. Color me cornfused...

soonerboy_odanorth
1/8/2012, 09:51 PM
Color me cornfused...

Nope. That's Nebraska with Solich/Callenburger/Pellini and gettin' their asses whupped by the BigTenlevenwelve.

C&CDean
1/8/2012, 09:53 PM
When Landry wins the H-man, the Davey Boy, and stomps a mudhole in whatever ****pile representative the SEC sends forth next year I'm gonna be wanting my eleventy gazill bitch.

Tiger6
1/8/2012, 09:54 PM
Hahah, why so mad? None of you fags have been able to disprove my point about him sucking balls in the redzone, and resort to name calling. He sucks in the redzone...I know it, the coaches knows it, he knows it, blake bell knows it and for whatever reason the internet bad asses on this site get butt hurt when anyone mentions it. Stats not including the O-state game- Overall, 56% of redzone trips resulted in a touchdown (ranked 83rd), and for away games only it was 41% (92nd). For reference, in 2008 it was 84% overall. The numbers are only that high this year because of what Bell was able to accomplish. But you guys are right, LANDRY IS A GOD. Other factors obviously contribute to these numbers, but thats the same for any other year as well.

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 09:54 PM
But you're a poor, white - nay, pasty white muh****ah who loves the Viqueens. Me? I don't even know what eleventy gillion dollahs looks like. Color me cornfused...

The President of Awesome knows how much it is because he's spent that much in a week....:D

https://s3.amazonaws.com/ljimg/lmouplc.jpg

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 09:56 PM
Hahah, why so mad? None of you fags have been able to disprove my point about him sucking balls in the redzone, and resort to name calling. He sucks in the redzone...I know it, the coaches knows it, he knows it, blake bell knows it and for whatever reason the internet bad asses on this site get butt hurt when anyone mentions it. Stats not including the O-state game- Overall, 56% of redzone trips resulted in a touchdown (ranked 83rd), and for away games only it was 41% (92nd). For reference, in 2008 it was 84% overall. The numbers are only that high this year because of what Bell was able to accomplish. But you guys are right, LANDRY IS A GOD. Other factors obviously contribute to these numbers, but thats the same for any other year as well.

I think we actually quit responding to you when it became evident your weren't going to listen to fact, reason or the truth.

C&CDean
1/8/2012, 09:57 PM

1. If you use just one more lame-assed internet cliche I will perma-ban your sorry ***.

2. Hello.

3. I meant number 1.

Tiger6
BTW, another 20,000+ poster...I'm impressed (by the lack of a f*cking life and infinite amount of time you spend on here).

Tiger6
oh god, not a permaban

soonerboy_odanorth
1/8/2012, 09:58 PM
When Landry wins the H-man, the Davey Boy, and stomps a mudhole in whatever ****pile representative the SEC sends forth next year I'm gonna be wanting my eleventy gazill bitch.

No no no. I said he would do that. You are supposed to bet against me. What the hell? You squelchin' like a ho that promised *** and only gave the blow?

C&CDean
1/8/2012, 10:04 PM
oh god, not a permaban

Nah, just 30-days chump. Hope you decide it ain't worth it in a month and go somewhere else to be a cheeseball.

StoopTroup
Landry isn't quite as vocal about God as say Tebow....but I know he doesn't think he is God and neither does any Sooner on this Board. What a drama queen.

C&CDean
No no no. I said he would do that. You are supposed to bet against me. What the hell? You squelchin' like a ho that promised *** and only gave the blow?

You'd take the blow. Don't lie.

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 10:05 PM
SMOKIN'!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdXjm8pZMws

C&CDean
1/8/2012, 10:08 PM
I actually saw Humble Pie sometime in the early 70's I think. Peter Frampton rocked it.

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 10:16 PM
They rocked. I saw them in the 70's also

Saw Frampton when he did the ALIVE Tour. He rocked it then too.

Edit: No...I was wrong. I saw Humble Pie after Frampton left. It was when they toured with Aerosmith and Ted Nugent.

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 10:26 PM
Dean...

You ever heard this?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/516EJVCQDPL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

It won a Grammy. I was just surfing through Wiki and saw Frampton had kind of done another successful album in 2007. I had no idea. I saw him do a small live concert not to long ago and was shocked at how he had aged but seemed to be in good enough shape to still tour.

85sooners
1/8/2012, 11:57 PM
"I'm tiger and I love men!"Queerassbitch

FirstandGoal
1/9/2012, 09:28 AM
This place gets very weird in January.

olevetonahill
1/9/2012, 09:30 AM
This place gets very weird on every day that ends with a Y.

Fixed that right up fer ya Hon .:very_drunk:

TXBOOMER
1/9/2012, 10:40 AM

First

Second

You no comprende. We will lose one or two games we shouldn't next year because of the team. Defense will be okay but not great, I expect one or two untimely missed field goals, untimely 3 and outs, untimely turnovers, untimely dropped balls. You know..the same ol shat that happens every year. If LJ didn't come back we would lose a hell of a lot more than that.

setem
1/9/2012, 10:50 AM
Just so you know I was kidding about the crab salad!

How do you know this will happen? Will you run a fantasy football team for me next year, we could make some real cash!

BoulderSooner79
1/9/2012, 11:12 AM
You no comprende. We will lose one or two games we shouldn't next year because of the team. Defense will be okay but not great, I expect one or two untimely missed field goals, untimely 3 and outs, untimely turnovers, untimely dropped balls. You know..the same ol shat that happens every year. If LJ didn't come back we would lose a hell of a lot more than that.

From all the reasons you give, it sounds like we should lose a few.

TXBOOMER
1/9/2012, 12:21 PM
Just so you know I was kidding about the crab salad!

How do you know this will happen? Will you run a fantasy football team for me next year, we could make some real cash!

No problem on the crab salad I don't get to worked up on here. I don't know it will happen. Based on recent history I believe it will happen. I hope I am wrong. But regardlees, I am glad LJ is coming back as I believe we will still have a hand up on texass. As far as fantasy football goes F Roddy White. I had the lead in the Super Bowl in my fantasy league and he beat me on Monday Night Football.