PDA

View Full Version : De'Vante Harris ?

Sooner02
1/7/2012, 03:33 PM
https://twitter.com/#!/Official_DH10/status/155739192922619904

De'Vante Harris
@Official_DH10

Just decommitted from the University of Oklahoma.

BoomerSooner123
1/7/2012, 03:38 PM
Is this because of Martinez?

colleyvillesooner
1/7/2012, 03:39 PM
Most likely. Anyone wanna go read the insider scoop and report back? Apparently not confirmed.

oudavid1
1/7/2012, 03:40 PM
Link To Tweet (http://twitter.com/#!/joeyhelmer10/statuses/155748675707088896)

This is what I gathered talking to certain people close to the program.
Also hearing Willie Martinez out and possibly the return of Mike Stoops.

Sooner02
1/7/2012, 03:43 PM
It's not confirmed, but it came form his Twitter so there's a lot of buzz naturally. It appears as thought his HS coach didn't even know about it.

starclassic tama
1/7/2012, 03:43 PM
there is already a thread up on this

oudavid1
1/7/2012, 03:46 PM
there is already a thread up on this

There is a thread asking a question about it being true with a lot of speculation.

Widescreen
1/7/2012, 03:46 PM
So why not post in that thread?

starclassic tama
1/7/2012, 03:48 PM
because then he wouldn't have all the attention

oudavid1
1/7/2012, 03:48 PM
So why not post in that thread?

because then he wouldn't have all the attention

Because you can scroll down a page to see its true or just click on my threads.

StoopTroup
1/7/2012, 03:49 PM
Another leak....lol

StoopTroup
1/7/2012, 03:50 PM
This thread is much better than David's

SoonerMom2
1/7/2012, 03:52 PM

This thread is not arrogant! Agree 100%!

oudavid1
1/7/2012, 03:55 PM

This thread is not arrogant! Agree 100%!

Irony.

Turd_Ferguson
1/7/2012, 03:58 PM
This thread is much better than David'sThat and 7 minutes faster...somebody's slack'n...

oudavid1
1/7/2012, 03:59 PM
That and 7 minutes faster...somebody's slack'n...

Somehow both threads became about me and not the prospective student athlete. And somehow I am an attention whore.

Soonermagik
1/7/2012, 04:00 PM
No biggie. Very few of these players are true game changers!! He just opened a spot up for a player that will really want to come here.

picasso
1/7/2012, 04:01 PM
Also hearing Willie Martinez out and possibly the return of Mike Stoops.

Germans bomb Pearl Harbor!

oudavid1
1/7/2012, 04:02 PM
No biggie. Very few of these players are true game changers!! He and Willie Martinez(allegedly) just opened a spot up for a player and coach that will really want to come here.

FIFY

starclassic tama
1/7/2012, 04:02 PM
Germans bomb Pearl Harbor!what you don't understand is it was just a rumor before now, but david's inside sources have confirmed it to him, so it is new news

oudavid1
1/7/2012, 04:08 PM
what you don't understand is it was just a rumor before now, but david's inside sources have confirmed it to him, so it is new news

I didnt say that.

Eielson
1/7/2012, 04:08 PM
Somehow both threads became about me and not the prospective student athlete. And somehow I am an attention whore.

You created a new thread about something we already had just to draw attention to yourself. You're also begging us to follow you on twitter and facebook in your signature...

starclassic tama
1/7/2012, 04:13 PM
Link To Tweet (http://twitter.com/#!/joeyhelmer10/statuses/155748675707088896)

This is what I gathered talking to certain people close to the program.
Also hearing Willie Martinez out and possibly the return of Mike Stoops..

oudavid1
1/7/2012, 04:14 PM
You created a new thread about something we already had just to draw attention to yourself. You're also begging us to follow you on twitter and facebook in your signature...

Begging? No. Offering. I would know, because I am the person saying it. I really really really really truly dont care if any of you follow me on twitter or even read my posts.

And also, I offered facts instead of opinions and speculation. Also didnt see this thread. Oh and what about it was about me? I was talking about De'Vante Harris, you guys made it about me.

oudavid1
1/7/2012, 04:14 PM
I cant offer my opinion after offering a fact? Why? Why does it bother you?

starclassic tama
1/7/2012, 04:18 PM
i'm assuming you can read, so it really shouldn't be that hard for you to read what you typed in the first post. you said you talked to people close to the program, i.e. sources that confirmed the kid decommitted. right after that you said you are also hearing martinez is out and mike stoops is back. the only logical assumption from that flow is that you also heard that from your sources. the end.

ratherthanlater
DavidLeake via twitter
I have a hard time, as an objective republican, finding any way to not vote for Barrack Obama come November.

Says all I need to know. Can I buy a BANE for 2mil vcash?

StoopTroup
What fact?

oudavid1
1/7/2012, 04:19 PM
What fact?

That Joey Helmer said it was true. He is a reporter right?

StoopTroup
1/7/2012, 04:21 PM
Begging? No. Offering. I would know, because I am the person saying it. I really really really really truly dont care if any of you follow me on twitter or even read my posts.

And also, I offered facts instead of opinions and speculation. Also didnt see this thread. Oh and what about it was about me? I was talking about De'Vante Harris, you guys made it about me.

I thought you were following all of us....

Yeah....you aren't an attention whore at all....LMAO....

oudavid1
1/7/2012, 04:23 PM
i'm assuming you can read, so it really shouldn't be that hard for you to read what you typed in the first post. you said you talked to people close to the program, i.e. sources that confirmed the kid decommitted. right after that you said you are also hearing martinez is out and mike stoops is back. the only logical assumption from that flow is that you also heard that from your sources. the end.

Yes but this isnt someone on the staff at Oklahoma. Just someone who is very rich and has his own sources. i trust him. I was making my own assumptions though.

DavidLeake via twitter
I have a hard time, as an objective republican, finding any way to not vote for Barrack Obama come November.

Says all I need to know. Can I buy a BANE for 2mil vcash?

Oh come on, who on here actually follows me.

StoopTroup
1/7/2012, 04:23 PM
Who is Joey Helmer? Is he an OU Coach?

Joey Helmer

http://ou.media.clients.ellingtoncms.com/img/staff/2009/helmer-joey_t140.jpg?4e8919647a2e6bbf83adffdfc2af48392050 a7f4 Full Story List (http://oudaily.com/staff/templates/ou/staff/stories)
I’m a junior journalism major and Spanish minor from Andover, Kan. After graduation, I plan to go into the print or broadcast field of mass media. I would like to hold a sports writing or sports broadcasting position in the future. I was the sports editor of my high school newspaper, the Trojan Bluestreak, for three years. I then worked as an intern for The Oklahoma Daily campus desk in fall 2006 before becoming a member of the sports desk in the 2007-2008 school year. I covered the soccer beat in the fall and the women’s basketball beat in the spring. This fall, I will be the football beat writer for The Oklahoma Daily. Outside of school, I participate on numerous sports teams including a church league basketball team

Seriously David, It's amazing what poses as Journalism these days.

oudavid1
1/7/2012, 04:24 PM
I thought you were following all of us....

Yeah....you aren't an attention whore at all....LMAO....

oudavid1
1/7/2012, 04:25 PM
Who is Joey Helmer? Is he an OU Coach?

Seriously David, It's amazing what poses as Journalism these days.

Ok, well I believe him. I dont see why he would lie.

StoopTroup
1/7/2012, 04:26 PM
I know. I felt the same way the second you posted this...

There is a thread asking a question about it being true with a lot of speculation.

oudavid1
1/7/2012, 04:28 PM
I know. I felt the same way the second you posted this...

Then I really think you should stop giving me so much attention.

StoopTroup
1/7/2012, 04:30 PM
I'm not saying he's lying. I'm saying he's speculating in order to be "The one that called it". Then if he's wrong...he can talk about how close he was to being right. This is what they all do anymore. There is no fact. It's just a shot in the dark and a throw of the dice. Nobody is willing to wait for an official statement and message board folks like yourself continue to play along with the rumor game.

oudavid1
1/7/2012, 04:34 PM
I'm not saying he's lying. I'm saying he's speculating in order to be "The one that called it". Then if he's wrong...he can talk about how close he was to being right. This is what they all do anymore. There is no fact. It's just a shot in the dark and a throw of the dice. Nobody is willing to wait for an official statement and message board folks like yourself continue to play along with the rumor game.
I didnt know that. Kinda sad if true.

But anyway, i believe him. I trust Joey 100%. As much as you guys trust Jake Trotter, who I also trust 100%.

StoopTroup
1/7/2012, 04:35 PM
Quit posting BS in the off season. There isn't much to really talk about unless a statement officially comes from Bob or Merv.

This BS is just a huge rumor mill and was exactly what our Head Coach complained to the players who failed to contribute to the Team stop doing. So why do you feel the need to ignore THMFIC and continue to post this BS?

Remember the tweet Miller's Dad did?

By the next day it was deleted and the only real evidence of it was guys like you posting about something that hurt the Team.

I remember when Soonerman couldn't tell Jay Leno what a Sooner was on National TV and folks came down on that guy like a semi-load of Bevo Turds.

Just saying...

oudavid1
1/7/2012, 04:38 PM
Quit posting BS in the off season. There isn't much to really talk about unless a statement officially comes from Bob or Merv.

This BS is just a huge rumor mill and was exactly what our Head Coach complained to the players who failed to contribute to the Team stop doing. So why do you feel the need to ignore THMFIC and continue to post this BS?

lol because this is a message board and not a football team. If Phil asked me to stop, then I would. This is his board after all.

StoopTroup
1/7/2012, 04:41 PM
I'm not gonna ask you to stop. You asked...so I explained. You want to act like am immature dildo...that's your problem.

I know I don't need Phil to tell me what a bad post on a message board is.

Collier11
never seen a 19 year old who was so popular amongst a bunch of adults, well, except those of you who obsess over recruits :D

Spray
I think Joey Helmer is actually just reporting this based on his seeing the other Soonerfans thread.

StoopTroup
1/7/2012, 04:43 PM
I don't trust Trotter either unless he is actually throwing out a statement that is a quote by Bob, Merv or Boren...etc....

Spray
1/7/2012, 04:43 PM
He also reported that Amazon is "having a killer clearance sale on linens" which he found out about through a Comforterfans.com post.

StoopTroup
1/7/2012, 04:44 PM
He also reported that Amazon is "having a killer clearance sale on linens" which he found out about through a Comforterfans.com post.

LOL....did he quote an Amazon Spokesperson?

Dale Ellis
1/7/2012, 04:47 PM
Screw him, go be a Horn. We offered the kid when Texas wouldn't give him the time of day. If this is how he thanks us, fine, take a hike.

Spray
1/7/2012, 04:48 PM
LOL....did he quote an Amazon Spokesperson?

Nah- that's why I'm calling BS. Probably just a "pretty sweet" sale. I highly doubt it's "killer".

StoopTroup
1/7/2012, 04:50 PM
I'm checking to see what Kindle's free app for the day is right now.....

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/7/2012, 04:52 PM
Screw him, go be a Horn. We offered the kid when Texas wouldn't give him the time of day. If this is how he thanks us, fine, take a hike.At least they still have Mack Brown. Yes, that Mack Brown. The one who can eff-up an orgasm.

StoopTroup
1/7/2012, 04:58 PM
Joey using a whorn player's DUI to defend Kelvin Sampson.

First of all Joey....you are comparing a player to a Head Coach and you are comparing one DUI (which is bad) to a guy that is supposed to be an example to Players and Coaches alike and continued to break rule after rule. No way that flies. Go read some more Journalism Books. Hopefully the Whorn won't drink Drunk and hopefully Kelvin will go Coach in another Country.

http://oudaily.com/news/2009/feb/09/column-lawlessness-should-bring-harsher-punishment/

(http://oudaily.com/news/2009/feb/09/column-lawlessness-should-bring-harsher-punishment/)

StoopTroup
1/7/2012, 05:00 PM
Just trying to show that Joey may be a nice guy but he's not ready to even be mentioned in the same crowd as Jake Trotter.

OUmillenium
1/7/2012, 05:37 PM
I will go with Blazing Saddles' accurate depiction of people from Kansas (City), although I am no expert in gaging dancing ability.

cccasooner2
1/7/2012, 05:52 PM
Scout on Sooner Illustrated already has him removed as a commit. Now a prospect with other schools,

OUNASH
1/7/2012, 06:07 PM
I think the writing is on the wall that Martinez is on his way out. I dont think Harris decommits if he were staying. Maybe the Stoops brothers can convince him to change his mind.

Blue
1/7/2012, 07:23 PM

Remember the tweet Miller's Dad did?

By the next day it was deleted and the only real evidence of it was guys like you posting about something that hurt the Team.

I remember when Soonerman couldn't tell Jay Leno what a Sooner was on National TV and folks came down on that guy like a semi-load of Bevo Turds.

Just saying...

You lost me at quit...

And I agree with David as annoying as he can be sometimes ;). I appreciate the rumors, the facts, the updates, the BS...This is a message board. We are fans, not freakin part of the coaching staff or players.

Blue
1/7/2012, 07:24 PM
I know I don't need Phil to tell me what a bad post on a message board is.

No you invented it. Burn. ;)

Soonerfan88
1/7/2012, 07:25 PM
Disclaimer - I texted a friend to check out the Twitter conversations for me because I don't use it. This is his response:

Harris tweeted he was decommitting. Tony Jefferson asked him why and got an answer about recruits not even knowing who was coaching. From this, it seems Harris is convinced Martinez is gone but can't get confirmation of that so he is just walking away from OU. Other speculation is that he wants to play with his cousin who just decommitted from Texas. They will probably end up at Oregon or TCU.

Now there is some twitter gossip for you all to check out. I'll just wait until Feb 1 before getting too excited over anyone.

soonercoop1
1/8/2012, 10:56 AM
I think the writing is on the wall that Martinez is on his way out. I dont think Harris decommits if he were staying. Maybe the Stoops brothers can convince him to change his mind.

Maybe Mike could but we need team guys...

OU-HSV
1/8/2012, 11:02 AM
Twitter = the ghey

badger
1/8/2012, 02:23 PM
Tony Jefferson asked him why and got an answer about recruits not even knowing who was coaching. From this, it seems Harris is convinced Martinez is gone but can't get confirmation of that so he is just walking away from OU. Other speculation is that he wants to play with his cousin who just decommitted from Texas. They will probably end up at Oregon or TCU.

Yeah, coaching rumors suck around committment time --- coaches can leave programs whenever and players that sign LOI are left stranded, so to speak.

Oregano and TCU would be good landing spots though, they both have pretty good football going currently. Alas, neither of them will ever be as awesome as OU. You won a Rose Bowl, you say? OU did that back in 2003 :P

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 02:30 PM
Twitter = the ghey

http://www.soonersports.com/multimedia/social_media.html

8timechamps
1/8/2012, 02:31 PM
ESPN has verified the decommit. Apparently Martinez was the key recruiter for Harris. I'm going to assume that Harris has spoken with Martinez and learned that Martinez is not coming back next season, thus the decommit. Durron Neal went through the same thing last week when the rumors of Norvell leaving were swirling. Norvell called Neal and told him he wasn't going anywhere. I would think if the same were true for Martinez, this would have played out the same way.

Losing Harris is not a world changing issue for the Sooners, but given that our best DB is gone, the more talent we can recruit to that position, the better. This will hurt in the short term, but if we get someone in to help the defense improve, it will be a benefit for the long haul.

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 02:50 PM
We recruited a JUCO CB this week and got him fixed up with some financial aid.

XingTheRubicon
1/8/2012, 03:42 PM
My nephew is a senior at Mesquite Horn with Harris. He's been telling me about him ever since he committed to OU. He's told me since last year that Harris is tiny but very, very quick. I don't know what Horn or Rivals lists him at for weight (170, I think) but my nephew told me if he weighs more than 150 pounds, he'll eat his shoes. He also takes plays off, he said, but that's mainly because the ball is never thrown his way, and when it is, something terrible usually happens for the offense.

Tough, tough loss...I was really looking forward to seeing what our coaches could do with him.

Soonermagik
1/8/2012, 04:01 PM
Anyone heard of Fred Rouse? All world recruit who did nothing at FSU!! What about Jermie Calhoun, Moe Dampeer, chijioke etc...Those guys are a dime a dozen. Just because rivals likes a player doesn't mean they will ever produce!!

tulsaoilerfan
1/8/2012, 04:07 PM
Agreed; i never get wound up about decommits or commits for that matter; most decommits have never amounted to anything no matter where they ended up

oudavid1
1/8/2012, 04:32 PM
You lost me at quit...

And I agree with David as annoying as he can be sometimes ;). I appreciate the rumors, the facts, the updates, the BS...This is a message board. We are fans, not freakin part of the coaching staff or players.

I should still be banned.

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 04:44 PM
I don't think you should be banned. I think you should continue to be Phil's little Cuddle Bear. It is Phil's Board. :D

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 04:47 PM
n/m

Caboose
1/8/2012, 05:22 PM
I should still be banned.

You should be banned from the real world due to your love of Twitter.

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 05:24 PM
http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/image/tweetingtoohard.JPG

8timechamps
1/8/2012, 10:46 PM
Agreed; i never get wound up about decommits or commits for that matter; most decommits have never amounted to anything no matter where they ended up

I like to follow recruiting to see who the next Sooner will be, but I agree with what you said. The only thing that makes this decommit intriguing is that there is a connection to a possible coach leaving.

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 10:51 PM
To me the connection seems plausible...but really based on a throw of the dice and a feeling by someone that thinks they may be right about predicting it.

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 10:55 PM
BTW...what's the latest date that a Sooner Coach has announced he was leaving for a job somewhere else? What I'm getting at is that unless Bob announces he is firing someone this week...it's getting pretty late in the game now to make a huge Coaching Change. I thought most were made in the 30 days after the Regular Season. I'm really looking for a sign that we can all say that it's time to close down the old Rumor Mill for the Winter.

Since Bob hasn't fired a Coach ever...I seriously doubt he'll be firing anyone this week either, however...the Coaches are all human and capable of making a mistake so anything is possible I guess but IMHO...not very probable.

Widescreen
1/8/2012, 11:38 PM
Some coaches have stuck around through signing day and then bailed. Kinda slimy if you ask me.

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 11:42 PM
Some coaches have stuck around through signing day and then bailed. Kinda slimy if you ask me.

I agree. I just don't see much changing after the 15th.

oudavid1
1/9/2012, 09:39 AM
I don't think you should be banned. I think you should continue to be Phil's little Cuddle Bear. It is Phil's Board. :D

i respect authority!

sooneron
1/9/2012, 03:31 PM
Begging? No. Offering.

No, you're telling us to engage. You have two sentences there and both are worded as demands. Offering would be something to the effect of... "If you like my info, feel free follow me on the tweeter." Or you could just have the links that say twitter & Fb.
It's sad that such a huge generation knows NOTHING of the nuance of the written word. Pathetic, really.

oudavid1
1/9/2012, 03:54 PM
No, you're telling us to engage. You have two sentences there and both are worded as demands. Offering would be something to the effect of... "If you like my info, feel free follow me on the tweeter." Or you could just have the links that say twitter & Fb.
It's sad that such a huge generation knows NOTHING of the nuance of the written word. Pathetic, really.

No, offering. Follow me and friend me are common terms in today vernacular.

thecrimsoncrusader
1/9/2012, 03:57 PM
Fleming is a damn good DB, but Oklahoma's best is Hurst. And that was the case in 2010 as well.

StoopTroup
1/9/2012, 03:59 PM
Yeah Ron...

That's the newest thing....Rebellion.

No idea how these kids came up with such an original idea....:D

StoopTroup
1/9/2012, 04:00 PM
All we need to for Mike to contact some of his buddies in the genetics lab and have a few guys cloned and maybe some of the borderline players shot up with some stem cells.

oudavid1
1/9/2012, 04:00 PM
Yeah Ron...

That's the newest thing....Rebellion.

No idea how these kids came up with such an original idea....:D

Your name is StoopTroup.

Just saying :D

sooneron
1/9/2012, 04:23 PM
No, offering. Follow me and friend me are common terms in today vernacular.

Ooh, did you promise to use "vernacular" in a sentence this AM? Like I said, no idea of nuance.

StoopTroup
1/9/2012, 08:56 PM
Do you know why i chose that Moniker?

oudavid1
1/10/2012, 03:07 PM
Ooh, did you promise to use "vernacular" in a sentence this AM? Like I said, no idea of nuance.

I read and listen a lot more than you would think.

Do you know why i chose that Moniker?

I would like to learn.

70sooner
1/16/2012, 10:50 PM
per another board. Is this the Kevin Sumlin influence.

gawd, I don't understand twitter or any allure attached to it....

Former Oklahoma commit De'Vante Harris headed to A&M
January, 16, 2012
JAN 16
8:00
PM CT
EmailPrintComments
By Bob Przybylo
Four-star cornerback De'Vante Harris (Mesquite, Texas/Horn) de-committed on Twitter, so why not announce his new commitment to Texas A&M on the social media network?

With one tweet Monday night, Harris became the latest verbal commitment to the Aggies.

Harris tweeted, “Officially committed to Texas A&M University! Joining the #AGGSWAGGMOVEMENT!! Wazzam!! Hollaa10x!!! We finna mob in the SEC!”

goingoneight
1/16/2012, 11:24 PM
Oh, boy.

De'Vante, De'Vante, De'Vante... you poor, uneducated child. A&M? No, wait... A&M after aggy career suicide move?

Have fun with that. :D

sooner ngintunr
1/16/2012, 11:28 PM
per another board. Is this the Kevin Sumlin influence.

gawd, I don't understand twitter or any allure attached to it....

Former Oklahoma commit De'Vante Harris headed to A&M
January, 16, 2012
JAN 16
8:00
PM CT
EmailPrintComments
By Bob Przybylo
Four-star cornerback De'Vante Harris (Mesquite, Texas/Horn) de-committed on Twitter, so why not announce his new commitment to Texas A&M on the social media network?

With one tweet Monday night, Harris became the latest verbal commitment to the Aggies.

Harris tweeted, “Officially committed to Texas A&M University! Joining the #AGGSWAGGMOVEMENT!! Wazzam!! Hollaa10x!!! We finna mob in the SEC!”

Please tell me that's not real. I'm glad he decommitted if it is.

goingoneight
1/16/2012, 11:38 PM
That's a dumb move... but hope it works out for him.

StoopTroup
1/17/2012, 12:24 AM
I would like to learn.

You should learn to ask.....lol

boomersooner28
1/17/2012, 08:05 AM
"finna Mob the SEC" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

SEC finna MOB yo girlfriend, and yo mom, and yo apartment. You Ags are so dumb. Hide yo wives. SEC rapin errbody.

Herr Scholz
1/17/2012, 09:55 AM
Engrish isn't my first ranguage. So solly.

LVSOONER15
1/17/2012, 10:12 AM
"finna Mob the SEC" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

SEC finna MOB yo girlfriend, and yo mom, and yo apartment. You Ags are so dumb. Hide yo wives. SEC rapin errbody.

lol. Errbody get ready for the azz beatings down in aggieland.

Whet
1/17/2012, 10:14 AM
B, bye.

CB De'Vante Harris on his commitment to Texas A&M: "I want to play in the best conference, and that’s the SEC."

Soonerman08
1/17/2012, 10:44 AM
Fleming is a damn good DB, but Oklahoma's best is Hurst. And that was the case in 2010 as well.

Have to disagree with you on this. There is a reason the coaches put him on the best receivers, and coupled with the fact he earned two defensive MVPs in our past two bowl games. Venables and Martinez both said the defense play much better with Fleming in the game.

Curly Bill
1/17/2012, 10:49 AM
Have to disagree with you on this. There is a reason the coaches put him on the best receivers, and coupled with the fact he earned two defensive MVPs in our past two bowl games. Venables and Martinez both said the defense play much better with Fleming in the game.

Which leads me to believe the opposite is true! ;)

OUbasketball4life
1/17/2012, 03:53 PM
Hmm A&M couldn't do anything in the Big 12 not sure why they are so excited about their chances of doing anything in the SEC? Best of luck to the kid hope he has a good career.

thecrimsoncrusader
1/19/2012, 10:57 AM

There's a reason that Fleming got thrown against more often and that wasn't because he was covering the opposition's best receivers, it was because Demontre's receivers weren't open. Of course, the defense plays much better with Fleming in the game and the same is the case with Demontre on the other side.

sooner518
1/19/2012, 12:38 PM
Hmm A&M couldn't do anything in the Big 12 not sure why they are so excited about their chances of doing anything in the SEC? Best of luck to the kid hope he has a good career.
because they have aggswag.

i really hope they get beat down so hard next year