PDA

View Full Version : My kids the Sooner fans

SoonerInFortSmith
1/6/2012, 09:41 AM
As you can probably tell, I live in Arkansas. It's not a terrible place to live really. Except for the razorback fans. :miserable:

So yesterday my daughter comes home from junior high and tells me the school is encouraging all the students to wear their razorback stuff today to support the team. I proceed to tell her that Kansas State is purple and silver just to make sure she knows. Well she took the hint. She is wearing a purple shirt, jeans with purple flowers on them, and a purple scarf to school today. She found some purple and silver ribbons to put in her hair and even went so far as to paint her fingernails silver. She called up one of her little friends and convinced that girl to wear purple as well. Since my son doesn't have any purple clothing he made sure to wear an OU t-shirt today.

Man I love my kids! :tears_of_joy:

badger
1/6/2012, 09:47 AM
I like the color purple. I am wearing it now... but completely wasn't thinking about the Cotton Bowl when I put it on this morning :D

Sallisaw_Sooner01
1/6/2012, 11:06 AM
thats too funny. Ft. smith does have quite a few of Sooner fans though, I lived there when i went to school over at Uafs.

sooneredaco
1/6/2012, 11:08 AM
You will be blessed for bringing your children up in the discipline and mental regulating of the Sooners

Peach Fuzz
1/6/2012, 11:55 AM
You're raising aggies by doing that crap haha... screw the hogs :D

soonerboy_odanorth
1/6/2012, 12:48 PM
I like the color purple. I am wearing it now... but completely wasn't thinking about the Cotton Bowl when I put it on this morning :D

Ah-HA! I knew I'd convert you from that cheesy green-n-gold! YES!

SoonerInFortSmith
1/6/2012, 04:23 PM
You will be blessed for bringing your children up in the discipline and mental regulating of the Sooners

Both of my sons were born here in Fort Smith after we moved here. When I remind my 9 year old that he was born in Arkansas he gets angry. Like blow a gasket mad. He's an Okie dammit!

sooneredaco
1/6/2012, 04:28 PM
Both of my sons were born here in Fort Smith after we moved here. When I remind my 9 year old that he was born in Arkansas he gets angry. Like blow a gasket mad. He's an Okie dammit!

He needs to keep that fire in his belly and play D-Line for OUr boys when he grows up

SoonerInFortSmith
1/6/2012, 04:31 PM
Unfortunately he's a little wirey for that. Don't know where he got that. Sure not from me. But if he ever becomes a Sooner athlete that will be one of the proudest days of my life for sure!

LVSOONER15
1/6/2012, 04:42 PM
I really want the pigs to lose. Hopefully KSU can shut down their passing attack.

PalmBeachSooner
1/6/2012, 04:48 PM

Couldn't you like drive over to Poteau to birth them kids in Oklahoma?

oudavid1
1/6/2012, 05:33 PM

Wish I had something purple.

SoonerInFortSmith
1/6/2012, 08:17 PM

Couldn't you like drive over to Poteau to birth them kids in Oklahoma?

Don't think I didn't consider it! Both the hospitals here in Fort Smith are way better than anything closer than Tulsa or OKC. And dadgum women actually take that kinda stuff into consideration. Go figure.

sooneredaco
1/7/2012, 10:05 AM
Wish I had something purple.

I have a feeling I may know what your talking about... :cool:

goingoneight
1/8/2012, 04:36 PM
My gf's daughter came home crying from her first day back at school because some little orange agroids were mean to her for wearing her OU jacket.

I remember those days... 'cept kids didn't mess with the boys wearing the OU stuff. Little orange bastages.

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 04:42 PM
If the hawgs ever want any respect....they will get themselves out of the 2nd or 3rd fiddle position they hold in the SEC and join the Big XII. They had an opportunity to leave this year and really confuse the SEC folks who thought they could just take in whoever they wanted without any repercussions. I suspect the repercussions will now come a year or 3 from now when even more Teams are pile drived to the bottom of the SEC ranks. No way that happiness in the SEC will continue.

mdklatt
1/8/2012, 09:06 PM
So yesterday my daughter comes home from junior high and tells me the school is encouraging all the students to wear their razorback stuff today to support the team. I proceed to tell her that Kansas State is purple and silver just to make sure she knows.

If she's an OU fan she should wear OU stuff. If you're not careful, you'll end up with some flavor of aggy on your hands.

SoonerInFortSmith
1/9/2012, 09:00 AM
If she's an OU fan she should wear OU stuff. If you're not careful, you'll end up with some flavor of aggy on your hands.

She didn't want to wear OU stuff because its too close to the same color as Arkansas. Wouldn't have made any type of statement that way. And if you had to listen to the stupid hog fans hate on OU every single day for no good reason you would understand doing something to p*** them off.

Mississippi Sooner
1/9/2012, 09:40 AM
Arkansas. Good enough to finish fourth in the SEC every year.

SoonerInFortSmith
1/9/2012, 02:40 PM
By their logic that would make them the 4th best team in the country though.

3rdgensooner
1/9/2012, 02:40 PM
Sooner born

oudavid1
1/9/2012, 03:16 PM
Sooner Bred