ouflak
1/6/2012, 03:05 AM
OU vs Kansas

Eielson
1/6/2012, 04:09 AM
I don't dare bet on any of this.

badger
1/6/2012, 09:35 AM
I attended one game at LNC last year. The yellow shirts were out in full force, probably trying to keep KU fans from getting too close to the court unless they paid for those overpriced $50 tickets like NP and I did.

I remember seeing KU run down to our end of the court, up by like 20 and wide open is their d@mn shooter, Morningstar, so I'm like "Somebody cover Morningstar!" and he immediately gets the ball and I'm like "Noooooooooooooooooooooo" and the Jayhawks around me are like giggle-giggle-giggle.

And then, by the end of the game, they were all like Rooooooock Chaallllllllllllk Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayhawwwwwwwwwwwwk Kaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. :mad:

You know what was good about having a North and a South division? We only had to play KU once during the regular season :mad:

Lott's Bandana
1/6/2012, 10:39 AM
This game is at the LNC. The OU v. Kansas confused me so I went and looked. Just clarifying.

Eielson
1/6/2012, 03:27 PM
I think we have a chance to do it next year in Norman. This year doesn't look so good.

badger
1/6/2012, 05:11 PM
I think we have a chance to do it next year in Norman. This year doesn't look so good.

All right, Eielson, I'm not gonna lie to you. There's a good chance OU can beat Kansas. But we gotta visualize how we're gonna win, okay?

[badger dreams on about our victory]

Announcer: A congenital heart defect has apparently felled KU moments before it could step onto the court.

badger
1/6/2012, 05:12 PM

All right, Eielson, I'm not gonna lie to you. There's a good chance OU can beat Kansas. But we gotta visualize how we're gonna win, okay?

[badger dreams on about our victory]

Announcer: A congenital heart defect has apparently felled KU moments before it could step onto the court.

Eielson
1/6/2012, 05:50 PM
KU is one of those teams that could play their second string and be a top 25 team and a contender come tournament time. I envy that, and for a second I thought I couldn't imagine what it would be like to be part of that fanbase, and then I realize they probably think the same thing about our football team.

BoomerSooner123
1/7/2012, 09:48 AM
Back in the day I went through grad school at KU and all 5 of us had seats behind the goal and waved the OU flag. I learned how they felt at the Alamo, except the dieing part. We did defend the flag. Billy and the boys won the game and we discretely and safely got that flag out of the phog. Got the flag outta phog.

Come on OU, baby needs a new pair of v-shoes!

ouflak
1/7/2012, 01:12 PM
Most sites have KU at around -7 and o/u at around 138.

ouflak
1/7/2012, 04:08 PM
At my own discretion, I'm calling the rebound one a win (we actually had the same number of rebounds as Kansas).