PDA

View Full Version : SoonerFans returning for it's Senior Season....

oudavid1
1/5/2012, 06:19 PM
Seriously, bunch of old folks here. :D

Love you guys. No homo

olevetonahill
1/5/2012, 06:22 PM
Careful there Boy, WE will LIE to ICE about who you are and yer *** deported to Bolivia

BoulderSooner79
1/5/2012, 06:30 PM

Love you guys. No homo

And we love you too, as long as you work your a** off for the next 40 yrs. to keep our social security afloat.

swardboy
1/5/2012, 08:47 PM
Why, you whippersnapper! :livid:

oudavid1
1/6/2012, 08:44 AM
And we love you too, as long as you work your a** off for the next 40 yrs. to keep our social security afloat.

I have no problems with entitlement.....programs.

C&CDean
1/7/2012, 07:31 PM

Says the munchkin who is living on mom and dad's dime.

olevetonahill
1/7/2012, 07:48 PM

Where the hell does every one get that Social Security is a ****in" ENTITLEMENT" program ?
Every working person has paid in More than they will prolly ever draw from it

badger
1/7/2012, 08:54 PM
I am declaring pro. No more posting for free. Pay board all the way... ouinsider???

GottaHavePride
1/8/2012, 10:35 AM
Where the hell does every one get that Social Security is a ****in" ENTITLEMENT" program ?

Heh. Yeah, it'd be fine if Congress would stop using social security money to pay for new spinning rims on Air Force One.

;)

Turd_Ferguson
1/8/2012, 10:54 AM
Heh. Yeah, it'd be fine if Congress would stop using social security money to pay for new spinning rims on Air Force One.

;)Heh.

nZJOb6OtLpQ

King Crimson
1/8/2012, 11:42 AM
when ITRZ posts, we'll have an old timer club meeting.

olevetonahill
1/8/2012, 11:46 AM

;)

THIS
Untill The Govt. figured out they could steal the money to fund other things SS was solvent as hell. Now they say its going Broke . Simple Fix . Get their greedy assed hands out that cookie jar

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 12:05 PM
hEH...Texas Airline....lol

I took 4 Cub Scouts to the 66ers Game last Night. There were a lot of kids getting autographs of the Cheerleaders after the game.

Back in my Day....we got their phone numbers. Kids these days and their Twitter just talk about the Friend they have that one time got one of them to high five him. :D

oudavid1
1/8/2012, 04:36 PM
Says the munchkin who is living on mom and dad's dime.

I'm moving out soon. You guys are all invited to the house warming party. (Not really)

I was just using political lingo!

StoopTroup
1/8/2012, 05:01 PM
If you do move out to a house....You should man up and invite us all over. Most of us don't bite.

Soonerwake
1/9/2012, 09:10 AM
If you do move out to a house....You should man up and invite us all over. Most of us don't bite.

Except STEP....

OUDoc
1/9/2012, 09:15 AM

Love you guys. No homo
Careful. I know where you live.

oudavid1
1/9/2012, 09:37 AM
Careful. I know where you live.

Haha your son is a samurai now. Ask him.