PDA

View Full Version : Hell Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cccasooner2
1/5/2012, 12:32 PM
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/01/05/9968356-no-charges-for-teen-widow-who-killed-intruder

Accompice charged with 1st. At least justice is on the right track.

KantoSooner
1/5/2012, 12:40 PM
Let's have a habensfeldtreiben for the surviving piece of scum! Fine old Germanic tradition. Find a harvested field. Strip him naked and then chase him on horseback, using lances to prod him along.

Hint: it doesn't end well for 'the runner'.

Viking Kitten
1/5/2012, 12:48 PM
First off: Good for her. Glad she shot him, glad she protected herself and her son, glad the scumbag is dead. Good, good good.

Now, slightly off on a tangent here, but if you read the DOK story about this, it talks about how this 18 year recently lost her 58-year-old husband to cancer, then it goes on to say that she began living with him three years ago. So if my math is correct, at age 15, she began a sexual relationship with a 55 year old man. Ummm... that's pretty screwed up.

Boomer.....
1/5/2012, 12:50 PM
I didn't realize that she was married to a man 40 years her elder.

Viking Kitten
1/5/2012, 12:51 PM
Where was Chris Hansen when this was going down, that's all I'm asking.

proud gonzo
1/5/2012, 01:14 PM
wait a minute, she asked the 911 operator first before she shot him?

If this had been my house, I'd have shot the guy THEN said, "Hey, I just shot a mother****er breaking into my house with a knife. Come get him."

Viking Kitten
1/5/2012, 01:26 PM
The other weird thing about this story is the timeline. It's being reported that she had time to bar the mobile home's door with a couch after he first tried to break in, then the 9-1-1 call took twenty minutes before he got in and she finally shot him. Again, I'm not doubting her... just wondering if this guy was the slowest burglar in history.

But I still like PG's approach better anyway.

Boomer.....
1/5/2012, 02:06 PM
Also, where were the cops if she was on the phone with 911 for over 20 minutes?

KantoSooner
1/5/2012, 02:14 PM
First off: Good for her. Glad she shot him, glad she protected herself and her son, glad the scumbag is dead. Good, good good.

Now, slightly off on a tangent here, but if you read the DOK story about this, it talks about how this 18 year recently lost her 58-year-old husband to cancer, then it goes on to say that she began living with him three years ago. So if my math is correct, at age 15, she began a sexual relationship with a 55 year old man. Ummm... that's pretty screwed up.

yes, I caught that, but thought better of pointing it out. But, Blanchard could have easily been the set for "Winterbone" so I guess I'm not too surprised.

Midtowner
1/5/2012, 02:17 PM
The other weird thing about this story is the timeline. It's being reported that she had time to bar the mobile home's door with a couch after he first tried to break in, then the 9-1-1 call took twenty minutes before he got in and she finally shot him. Again, I'm not doubting her... just wondering if this guy was the slowest burglar in history.

I hear the OSBI is investigating. I'd like to hear the ambient noise on the 911 recording. I also wonder what sort of story the accomplice had for the police. If he turned himself in and confessed, I'd say this is pretty open and shut. If he's saying that she invited them in and then shot one of the 'burglars,' then staged a scene and called 911 to make it appear as if it was self-defense, well, I've seen stranger things happen. (Ersland anyone?)

proud gonzo
1/5/2012, 05:50 PM

i wondered about the timeline too...

olevetonahill
1/5/2012, 05:53 PM
So if her Hubby was 58 , I stand a chance huh ?

soonerboomer93
1/5/2012, 06:06 PM
Vet wants baby mama drama

olevetonahill
1/5/2012, 06:08 PM
Vet wants baby mama drama
Ya say that Like its a BAD thing

Wishboned
1/5/2012, 06:40 PM
Ya say that Like its a BAD thing

She'll never be first, but she just might be next!

olevetonahill
1/5/2012, 06:45 PM
She'll never be first, but she just might be next!

:very_drunk:

SicEmBaylor
1/5/2012, 06:49 PM
n a tangent here, but if you read the DOK story about this, it talks about how this 18 year recently lost her 58-year-old husband to cancer, then it goes on to say that she began living with him three years ago. So if my math is correct, at age 15, she began a sexual relationship with a 55 year old man. Ummm... that's pretty screwed up.
Eh...this is Oklahoma. Par for the course.

Jerk
1/5/2012, 06:52 PM
So if her Hubby was 58 , I stand a chance huh ?

LOL I need to go to Blanchard more often.

SicEmBaylor
1/5/2012, 06:53 PM
She's kind of cute in a trashy trailer park sort of way.
Would definitely hit it.

olevetonahill
1/5/2012, 07:01 PM
Would definitely hit it.
Hell Boy, You'd hit Rosie and Ooprah and think ya found heaven

cccasooner2
1/5/2012, 07:27 PM
Would definitely hit it.

Careful, you might get a case of the yetis.

http://whyfiles.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/yeti_crab.jpg

Jerk
1/5/2012, 07:34 PM
Oh, btw - Glad this didn't happen in Oklahoma County. That ****ing Prater would charge her with murder.

Lott's Bandana
1/5/2012, 07:38 PM
I have no doubt the other dooshbag's lawyer will argue she should have fired a warning shot during the 21 minute attempt to get in that door.

Jerk
1/5/2012, 07:52 PM

I fail to see the problem, dear.

I keed I keed.

olevetonahill
1/5/2012, 07:57 PM
Oh, btw - Glad this didn't happen in Oklahoma County. That ****ing Prater would charge her with murder.
Midtowner would agree with him .

Lott's Bandana
1/5/2012, 08:02 PM

That video was pretty darn damning. I don't think Prater had any choice.

yermom
1/5/2012, 08:29 PM
From what I read, the other dude said they were trying to get in looking for prescription drugs

Not sure why they wouldn't have just waited for her to leave...

Jerk
1/5/2012, 09:25 PM
That video was pretty darn damning. I don't think Prater had any choice.

The only reason that Jerome Ersland is in prison is because he could not stop running his dumb mouth.

As much as we trash-talk lawyers, they come in real handy when you need one and there are certain times to just STFU and let them do their thing.

Lott's Bandana
1/5/2012, 09:58 PM
David Prater and I were childhood friends and classmates. In fact, I have some stories about him that would be truly embarrassing to any of his political ambitions...nothing ethical or morally bankrupt, just funny as hell.

He is (or was) about as pro-handgun as anyone and I'm sure still respects a citizen's right to protect themselves appropriately.

I hadn't seen him in 25 years until he was standing next to me at Gameday at the Texas State Fair after we whooped whorn about 10 years ago. This was before there were big crowds for Gameday. Really a coincidence and it was great to see him. His father is one of the truly great men in my life.

Jacie
1/5/2012, 10:27 PM

Afore you go jumping to conclusions . . .

We don't know that their relationship was sexual when she was 15.

We do know the guy died of cancer.

Now consider, it is possible he knew of his impending demise when they got together.

It may be that their relationship was based on that knowledge and the two of them chose to make his end her beginning. In the process, a child was born and she inherited his estate, such as it was, which may have been more than she had prior to their marriage.

It could be that they used his circumstances to improve her life.

Lott's Bandana
1/5/2012, 10:30 PM

Now consider, it is possible he knew of his impending demise when they got together.

It may be that their relationship was based on that knowledge and the two of them chose to make his end her beginning. In the process, a child was born and she inherited his estate, such as it was, which may have been more than she had prior to their marriage.

Lifetime Network Movie of the Week in 3...2...1...

(actually that was well-argued)

Boomer.....
1/6/2012, 08:57 AM
From what I read, the other dude said they were trying to get in looking for prescription drugs

Not sure why they wouldn't have just waited for her to leave...

How did these guys know that there were prescriptions in the house? Did she know the two guys?

oudavid1
1/6/2012, 09:13 AM
Man way older than girl, trailer home, ugly women.....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKLLLA AAAAHOOOOMA WHERE THE WIND COMES SWEEPIN DOWN THE PLAINS!

Midtowner
1/6/2012, 09:30 AM
Midtowner would agree with him .

I prefer to wait until the evidence is in before I make a decision. At first blush, good for her.

Ersland was a murderer and got what he deserved. The evidence could show that she killed this guy and then staged a scene and a phone call to cover it up. We don't know enough at this point either way.

XingTheRubicon
1/6/2012, 09:50 AM
I prefer to wait until the evidence is in before I make a decision. At first blush, good for her.

Ersland was an executioner of a piece of sh*t and got hosed for losing his cool in a firefight that he didn't start. The evidence could show that she killed this guy and then staged a scene and a phone call to cover it up. We don't know enough at this point either way.

FFT

oudavid1
1/6/2012, 10:07 AM

Ersland was a murderer and got what he deserved. The evidence could show that she killed this guy and then staged a scene and a phone call to cover it up. We don't know enough at this point either way.

Agree!

MR2-Sooner86
1/6/2012, 10:39 AM

No he wouldn't because he can't.

I don't see why everybody is surprised. The Oklahoma Castle Laws, AKA Make My Day Laws, clearly state you won't be charged if you shoot, and kill, somebody who illegally enters your place of residence. In the eyes of the law she did nothing wrong.

If the guys were outside, you break a window or door and drag them through it before the police get there.

oudavid1
1/6/2012, 10:45 AM

I don't see why everybody is surprised. The Oklahoma Castle Laws, AKA Make My Day Laws, clearly state you won't be charged if you shoot, and kill, somebody who illegally enters your place of residence. In the eyes of the law she did nothing wrong.

If the guys were outside, you break a window or door and drag them through it before the police get there.

lol I just had the image of a guy sneaking around a house and the owner waiting til he walks by a window and then breaking the window, grabbing the robber, and dragging him in the house.

olevetonahill
1/6/2012, 10:46 AM

I hope to hell you never do that. Plus I hope to hell that no one follows yer advice .
You do sompun like that and you are In BIG trouble.

oudavid1
1/6/2012, 10:49 AM
I hope to hell you never do that. Plus I hope to hell that no one follows yer advice .
You do sompun like that and you are In BIG trouble.

lol, in a serious statement, that is technically kidnapping/false imprisonment.

olevetonahill
1/6/2012, 10:51 AM
lol, in a serious statement, that is technically kidnapping/false imprisonment.WTF?are you talkin about
MR said shoot em then drag em inside , At the very least its tampering with a crime scene

Lott's Bandana
1/6/2012, 10:52 AM
She had two weapons.

Did she shoot him with the 12 ga or the handgun?

oudavid1
1/6/2012, 10:54 AM
WTF?are you talkin about
MR said shoot em then drag em inside , At the very least its tampering with a crime scene

Oh i thought it was other way around, but yes, that is illegal too!

Hey Vet, what is the deal with property vs home. Like how is the law different on your own land as compared to your own house?

olevetonahill
1/6/2012, 10:56 AM

Hey Vet, what is the deal with property vs home. Like how is the law different on your own land as compared to your own house?

Hell if I know. I do know that if some one comes on my place threatening me they gonna get a free ride to ****in morgue

Viking Kitten
1/6/2012, 10:56 AM

Sure. It could also be that the birth was attended by unicorns after a baby shower was thrown by wood nymphs for a baby who was conceived through a dusting of magical fairy dust.

Good Lord, if you would honestly believe the scenario you presented, I hope like hell you don't have daughters.

Midtowner
1/6/2012, 11:03 AM
FFT

You do know that 1) the forensics experts proved that Ersland faked his bullet injury and manufactured the evidence of any shots being fired by the robbers; and 2) in fact, no shots were fired by the robbers; and 3) he left the scene and then returned to it, walked calmly past the unconscious teenager, turned his back to him, retrieved a second weapon, walked up to him, stood at point-blank range and executed an unarmed and unconscious teenager who was laying flat on his back, hands spread out, etc. Then Erlsand proceeded to lie to everyone about everything. He lied about being a war veteran, he lied about what happened, he manufactured evidence, he changed his story about what happened during the robbery at least three times in media interviews.

That's not self-defense, that's an execution. The law, even the law as it is now doesn't allow that.

Ersland's case is a great example of why you should wait until you have all of the facts are in before you draw conclusions. Now, a handful of folks like you have said to hell with the facts, you know better than the judge and jury who heard all of the facts and evidence and after a very short deliberation voted unanimously to convict.

I'm not saying that this gal is another Ersland, but we'll see once the evidence is made public.

KantoSooner
1/6/2012, 11:11 AM

I believe the legal concept is called 'breaking the close' to refer to the act of entering a dwelling house. You don't have to use force, you can walk in an open doorway, but crossing the threshold is enough. Likewise, being in someone's barn won't do the trick either. I don't think that being unlawfully in someone's place of business is enough. We're funny about our homes, us AngloSaxonGermanicCelts.

oudavid1
1/6/2012, 11:17 AM
I believe the legal concept is called 'breaking the close' to refer to the act of entering a dwelling house. You don't have to use force, you can walk in an open doorway, but crossing the threshold is enough. Likewise, being in someone's barn won't do the trick either. I don't think that being unlawfully in someone's place of business is enough. We're funny about our homes, us AngloSaxonGermanicCelts.

lol thank you sur!

olevetonahill
1/6/2012, 11:24 AM

I believe you Must be in fear of yer life er some such. That being said , Some tweaker MoFo breaks in my shop and I confront him that dude is gonna threaten me and Ima gonna send him on to his maker for sorting .

XingTheRubicon
1/6/2012, 12:49 PM
You do know that 1) the forensics experts proved that Ersland faked his bullet injury and manufactured the evidence of any shots being fired by the robbers; and 2) in fact, no shots were fired by the robbers; and 3) he left the scene and then returned to it, walked calmly past the unconscious teenager, turned his back to him, retrieved a second weapon, walked up to him, stood at point-blank range and executed an unarmed and unconscious teenager who was laying flat on his back, hands spread out, etc. Then Erlsand proceeded to lie to everyone about everything. He lied about being a war veteran, he lied about what happened, he manufactured evidence, he changed his story about what happened during the robbery at least three times in media interviews.

That's not self-defense, that's an execution. The law, even the law as it is now doesn't allow that.

Ersland's case is a great example of why you should wait until you have all of the facts are in before you draw conclusions. Now, a handful of folks like you have said to hell with the facts, you know better than the judge and jury who heard all of the facts and evidence and after a very short deliberation voted unanimously to convict.

I'm not saying that this gal is another Ersland, but we'll see once the evidence is made public.

Lying makes him a scumbag, not a murderer. He should have been punished for tampering with evidence and lying. That is still not murder.

As far as his actions and over-reactions during the robbery,...when you've had a handgun pointed at your face, then I'll give a f*ck what you have to say.

Midtowner
1/6/2012, 04:26 PM
Lying makes him a scumbag, not a murderer. He should have been punished for tampering with evidence and lying. That is still not murder.

As far as his actions and over-reactions during the robbery,...when you've had a handgun pointed at your face, then I'll give a f*ck what you have to say.

Actually, murder makes him a murderer. You don't get to make the self-defense argument when you come back to the scene. As far as shooting the kid goes, you only have the right to defend yourself if you have a reasonable belief that your life or someone else's life is in danger. When the kid is unconscious, bleeding from a head wound, not moving (maybe twitching involuntarily), with his arms stretched out above his head, no visible weapon, you don't get to shoot him.

The law allows self-defense, not a right to execute. Did Ersland make a mistake? Yes, probably. But we hold folks accountable for their mistakes when those mistakes are criminal in nature. All of the lies and attempted subterfuge after the incident tell us that Ersland knew what he did was wrong. Otherwise, he'd have told the truth. Legally, murder in the first degree is justifiable here.

En_Fuego
1/6/2012, 04:56 PM
I wanted to hear more about Sarah McKinley aka "Black Mamba"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v670/filmpix/beatrix.jpg

En_Fuego
1/6/2012, 05:08 PM
Interesting questions about this.

1. How did they know the pain pills were in the house.
2. If they knew the pain pills were in the house they must have known about the guns.
3. Where were the Cops during these 20 min.
4. Did she or her late husband know these two ?
5. The weapons she had were not for hunting. She had 3...... Double Short Barrel 12 ga. Shotgun, .357 Magnum w/custom combat grips and a cowboy style single action that looked like it was in the .45 cal range.......lmao

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t62/fafrancesca/uma_thurman_kill_bill_volume1_top.jpg

cleller
1/6/2012, 10:06 PM
She's a pretty cool customer. Been all over the networks. Once she got on a little makeup she looked like the Okie version of Scarlett Johansson.

This is no Ersland deal. She's in her home, she's a young woman with a baby, He's breaking in with a knife in his hand. She's as covered as anyone could ever be.

Ersland's problem was primarily his danged video system. Then his mouth, coupled with the fact that some people think its wrong to finish off a little turd of a robber. We're too civilized to recognize an enemy in our midst.

Jacie
1/6/2012, 11:42 PM
Interesting questions about this.

1. How did they know the pain pills were in the house.
2. If they knew the pain pills were in the house they must have known about the guns.
3. Where were the Cops during these 20 min.
4. Did she or her late husband know these two ?
5. The weapons she had were not for hunting. She had 3...... Double Short Barrel 12 ga. Shotgun, .357 Magnum w/custom combat grips and a cowboy style single action that looked like it was in the .45 cal range.......lmao

1. Guy died of cancer, maybe they read his obit, reasoned there would be pain pills leftover.
2. Not neccessarily, see #1.
3. Dunkin Donuts?
4. Possibly but doesn't matter.
5. Her Second Amendment right and ever hear of home defense?

En_Fuego
1/7/2012, 03:48 AM
I'm not knocking her, I think she did the right thing. And as for Ersland, he was his own worse enemy.