PDA

View Full Version : Terry Bowden wanted on two arrest warrants

SoCal
1/4/2012, 12:42 AM
http://www.whnt.com/news/whnt-former-una-coach-terry-bowden-wanted-on-two-warrants-20120103,0,2443003.story

Terry Bowden has left the state of Alabama to coach in Ohio. However, police here say he needs to come back, because there are two warrants out for his arrest. Bowden, former coach of the University of North Alabama in Florence, was issued two tickets in Georgiana, in Butler County, last summer. One was for speeding, and the other was for having an improper tag. Bowden was apparently going 60 miles per hour in a 30 mph zone. Documents show Bowden owes $537 in fines. He failed to show up in court later in the year, and as a result, his driver's license was suspended.

In December, Bowden announced he had accepted the head coaching job at Akron University.

LASooner
1/4/2012, 01:31 AM
bench warrants, he'll probably just pay the fines, and that will be that

oudavid1
1/4/2012, 02:36 AM
http://www.whnt.com/news/whnt-former-una-coach-terry-bowden-wanted-on-two-warrants-20120103,0,2443003.story

Terry Bowden has left the state of Alabama to coach in Ohio. However, police here say he needs to come back, because there are two warrants out for his arrest. Bowden, former coach of the University of North Alabama in Florence, was issued two tickets in Georgiana, in Butler County, last summer. One was for speeding, and the other was for having an improper tag. Bowden was apparently going 60 miles per hour in a 30 mph zone. Documents show Bowden owes $537 in fines. He failed to show up in court later in the year, and as a result, his driver's license was suspended.

In December, Bowden announced he had accepted the head coaching job at Akron University.

He was the coach when his team beat UCO this year...so they should have to vacate their win. lol jk

winout
1/4/2012, 10:32 AM
Let me guess he didn't eat his vegetables at age eight either.

SoonerorLater
1/4/2012, 11:49 AM
For a minute there I thought it was for impersonating a football coach

XingTheRubicon
1/4/2012, 01:48 PM
You all are just jealous because he was 42 years old, bangin co-eds at Auburn.

soonerboy_odanorth
1/4/2012, 02:05 PM
You all are just jealous because he was 42 years old, bangin co-eds at Auburn.

Good gig if you can get it....

rekamrettuB
1/4/2012, 03:25 PM
Probably can't afford the fines after his brother robbed him blind.

stoopified
1/4/2012, 06:19 PM
You all are just jealous because he was 42 years old, bangin co-eds at Auburn.Toothless redneck Alabama inbred hags? I don't think so. :)

1/4/2012, 06:57 PM
There is something to be said for lack of teeth and inbreeding. It's the Alabama part I have difficulty with.

LVSOONER15
1/4/2012, 07:23 PM
bench warrants, he'll probably just pay the fines, and that will be that

Sounds about right.