PDA

View Full Version : Norman Real Estate

mdklatt
1/2/2012, 01:46 PM
It must be a real sellers' market right now with all the oSu fans that have apparently moved to town in the past 6 weeks.

:rolleyes:

P.S. The new smileys are turribul.

oudivesherpa
1/2/2012, 01:49 PM
They are cropping up every where, even here in Houston. But just like the locust that occurs every ten years, the next nine years will be one of peace and quite.

sooneron
1/2/2012, 02:12 PM
t shirt fans

StoopTroup
1/2/2012, 02:17 PM
They are Communist OU Students who Brian Britt didn't let into the Band. They are very disgruntled. I bet they have Che' Shirts too.

http://humour.200ok.com.au/img/dont-know-who-che-guevara-is-but.jpg

Soonerwake
1/2/2012, 02:23 PM
Come on now, everyone knows that only graduates of OSU are allowed to be fans....:excitement:

StoopTroup
1/2/2012, 02:36 PM
Come on now, everyone knows that only graduates of OSU are allowed to be fans....:excitement:

Thus the empty sky-boxes? :D

picasso
1/2/2012, 02:54 PM
I posted this on facebook the Monday after they beat us. I've never seen so much orange in Tulsa. I thought Gooners were the bandwagon fans. heh.

oumartin
1/2/2012, 03:56 PM
I saw this incredibly large man wearing an OSU warm up suit yesterday and then as I looked around it was ugly *** orange everywhere.. They are coming outta the woodword for sure

Jacie
1/2/2012, 04:11 PM
But just like the locust that occurs every ten years, the next nine years will be one of peace and quite.

Nine years my a**. The intervals atwixt aggie conference championships are measurable in decades and that includes the 3-way which occurred in 1976.

prrriiide
1/2/2012, 06:46 PM
I saw this incredibly large man wearing an OSU warm up suit yesterday and then as I looked around it was ugly *** orange everywhere.. They are coming outta the woodword for sure

I'm sure they are a ton of aggys from Woodward. They're probably coming out of the woodwork.

mdklatt
1/2/2012, 06:48 PM
I saw this incredibly large man wearing an OSU warm up suit yesterday

So he looked like a pumpkin?

mdklatt
1/2/2012, 07:05 PM

The academic records office at oSu is ten times larger than most universities' because they have to process transcript requests for everyone trying to buy anything with the oSu logo on it.

If I was an oSu alumnus, five minutes of perusing OP.com would motive me to walk back the "all our fans are college graduates" claim real quick. But given Dexter Manley's educational experience in Stillwater, I guess this could be entirely true.

yukonsooner
1/2/2012, 07:13 PM
Best economic boost to Oklahoma that I can imagine from the number of "NEW" orange items I have been seeing.

cvsooner
1/3/2012, 02:25 PM
Why do we have so much trouble playing teams with orange as a color? Okay, mostly not OSewe, but Florida, Bozo State, Syracuse, Texas...I hate orange.

oudivesherpa
1/3/2012, 08:38 PM
Nine years my a**. The intervals atwixt aggie conference championships are measurable in decades and that includes the 3-way which occurred in 1976.

I was just trying to be kind to Poke fans, but I'm sorry I offended locust by comparing them to pokes.

mdklatt
1/3/2012, 09:49 PM
I was just trying to be kind to Poke fans

Don't. Not all of them have their heads up their asses, but the ones that do deserve all the scorn and derision you can muster.

Have they started going on about how they have a better record in BCS bowls than we do yet?

sooneredaco
1/3/2012, 10:15 PM
t shirt fans

You mean sh!t fans right?

SoonerMom2
1/4/2012, 03:46 AM
Have you seen the new neon orange tennis shoes? They were wearing them in Tempe -- they also have ones that are pewter and orange with orange shoe laces -- we saw them in Tempe on Saturday. They look ridiculous. There are people in Norman wearing OSU in the stores now -- one guy at Walmart who was large didn't know how to work the credit card machine (rolling eyes). The ones I saw light up cigarettes the minute they leave the store. Most are also on the heavy side I saw in Walmart.

85sooners
1/4/2012, 06:26 PM
:texan: