PDA

View Full Version : Y/N questions for 2012

ouwasp
1/1/2012, 08:26 PM
Will BHO be re-elected?
Will Iran get hit by Israel?
Will unemployment drop below 7%?
Will the summer of '12 be as hot as '11?

badger
1/1/2012, 10:24 PM
I think Obama will be re-elected.

I think the Mideast wouldn't be the Mideast if there weren't some internal squabbling... and that indeed includes Israel attacking others, like Iran.

Unemployment will not drop below 7 percent, because I think as soon as people start seeing the unemployment rate drop, they will try to re-enter the workforce... which will cause the numbers to stay about the same (unemployment rate only includes those seeking employment).

The summer of 2012 will not be as hot as 2011, even if meteorologists see a lingering La Nina problem. While another drought would lead to another hot summer, I have heard that Oklahoma (and thus, many southwestern/midwestern state areas) have cyclical summers, where a year of wildfires will lead the next year to being filled with more green (that's why some people torch their lawns), and then the next year, with plenty of dried up green to fuel fires, will have wildfires again.

soonercruiser
1/1/2012, 10:29 PM
No-Yes-No-No!

SicEmBaylor
1/1/2012, 10:33 PM
Will BHO be re-elected?
Yes
No
No
No

SicEmBaylor
1/1/2012, 10:34 PM
I think Obama will be re-elected.

I think the Mideast wouldn't be the Mideast if there weren't some internal squabbling... and that indeed includes Israel attacking others, like Iran.

Unemployment will not drop below 7 percent, because I think as soon as people start seeing the unemployment rate drop, they will try to re-enter the workforce... which will cause the numbers to stay about the same (unemployment rate only includes those seeking employment).

The summer of 2012 will not be as hot as 2011, even if meteorologists see a lingering La Nina problem. While another drought would lead to another hot summer, I have heard that Oklahoma (and thus, many southwestern/midwestern state areas) have cyclical summers, where a year of wildfires will lead the next year to being filled with more green (that's why some people torch their lawns), and then the next year, with plenty of dried up green to fuel fires, will have wildfires again.
So, I can put you down for a: No, No, Yes, Yes?

ouwasp
1/1/2012, 11:01 PM
I wish I could agree with cruiser, but must agree with Sic Em.

Y
N
N
N

lexsooner
1/2/2012, 04:11 PM
Will BHO be re-elected?

Yes, but not because he has done such a great job as POUS, but because of the caliber of his opponent.
No.
No. It will drop, but not below 7%.
No. However, right now all I care is that the winter of 2012 is not as cold as last winter.

SanJoaquinSooner
1/2/2012, 06:13 PM
1. I have no idea.

2. I have no idea.

3. If you mean the percentage of workers who will not find a job they are willing to accept, then no, it will not fall below 7%.

4. 2011 was a mild summer in California, so I expect a hotter 2012.

OULenexaman
1/3/2012, 11:55 AM
God I hope not.
Who gives a ****.
Probably never.
God I hope not.

soonercoop1
1/4/2012, 01:02 PM
Will BHO be re-elected?

Yes Hussein wins if running against Romney...America loses again...
Yes I'm 100% certain Isreal will hit Iran this year...
Unemployment will only drop below even 8% if the data is selectively applied...dishonestly like it is now...
Who knows as nobody can really predict that as a certainty...

virginiasooner
1/5/2012, 11:25 AM
Yes, Obama will be re-elected.
No, Israel won't hit Iran.
No, unemployment will not drop below 7%. It will drop below 8%.
Yes, the summer of 2012 will be as hot as the summer of 2011.