PDA

View Full Version : RG3 is gone!

sooneredaco
1/1/2012, 07:17 PM
Well according to his dad he's gone.
Sorry for your loss sickem. Just saw this on ESPN.

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=7410307

Dan Thompson
1/1/2012, 08:41 PM
Well Baylor should not be as strong next year. Also OSU is not going to be as good and TCU is loosing a bunch of players.

No Mizz and No ATM. Maybe we will be the power in the Big XII next year.

Salt City Sooner
1/1/2012, 08:57 PM
Between us & KSU, IMO.

Dan Thompson
1/1/2012, 09:01 PM
And we have KSU at home.

LVSOONER15
1/1/2012, 10:07 PM
Good luck to him.

StoopTroup
1/1/2012, 10:08 PM
SicEm says he's glad the basterd is gone.

sooneredaco
1/1/2012, 10:12 PM
Sic Em needs to prepare his anus

StoopTroup
1/1/2012, 10:14 PM
lol

TXBOOMER
1/1/2012, 10:30 PM
I would expect us to be worse on defense than we were this year. I expect another 3 or maybe 4 loss season next year. Losing Alexander, Fleming, Ronnell and even the Shark Lewis will make a average defense even worse IMHO. The Big 12 is going to be very average so you guys might be right.

SicEmBaylor
1/1/2012, 10:32 PM
FWIW, RGIII is absolutely denying that he has made any sort of decision on his personal Facebook page. I absolutely believe that he'll go pro, but this may be some of ESPN's bull****.

stoops the eternal pimp
1/1/2012, 10:34 PM
The rule of thumb here is that everything ESPN says is true unless it's something we don't want to hear.

BoulderSooner79
1/1/2012, 10:42 PM
The rule of thumb here is that everything ESPN says is true unless it's something we don't want to hear.

Finally, some rational thought around here.

:P

StoopTroup
1/1/2012, 10:43 PM
FWIW, RGIII is absolutely denying that he has made any sort of decision on his personal Facebook page. I absolutely believe that he'll go pro, but this may be some of ESPN's bull****.

Early this morning I had said that I would rather here it from RGIII than some article or a Tweet from Jeremy Miller.....lol

picasso
1/1/2012, 10:48 PM
His Dad tweeted he wasn't getting enough PT.

badger
1/1/2012, 11:21 PM

I wonder if someone is trying to get RG3 to make the decision public faster by spreading rumors to the media that the decision's already made.

sooneredaco
1/1/2012, 11:25 PM
I wonder if someone is trying to get RG3 to make the decision public faster by spreading rumors to the media that the decision's already made.[/QUOTE]

Like who? His dad?

IronHorseSooner
1/1/2012, 11:29 PM
I would expect us to be worse on defense than we were this year. I expect another 3 or maybe 4 loss season next year. Losing Alexander, Fleming, Ronnell and even the Shark Lewis will make a average defense even worse IMHO. The Big 12 is going to be very average so you guys might be right.

True, but it is all relative. We will actually be the most experienced team in the conference. Counting our two kickers, and if Landry comes back, we will project to start 12 SRs, 10 JRs, and 2 RS Sophs. Even if decides to leave, that's still a pretty experienced bunch. The whole key is developing depth, which I believe was the problem this year, and why, IMHO, a number of the malcontents are gone. They didn't want to work, and thus, when we had injuries come around, they weren't ready.

badger
1/1/2012, 11:33 PM
Like who? His dad?

It could come from anywhere, but it's probable that it's from someone close to RG3, as it would have to be someone considered a legit source in order for ESPN to run with the story.

BoulderSooner79
1/1/2012, 11:40 PM
It could come from anywhere, but it's probable that it's from someone close to RG3, as it would have to be someone considered a legit source in order for ESPN to run with the story.

Stop it Badger, you're killing me :D:D

budbarrybob
1/2/2012, 05:51 AM
Let me answer that one for Chris