PDA

View Full Version : Iowa aggy

SoonerLaw09
12/30/2011, 07:04 PM
Anybody watch this? Clones did not represent. Played like carp.

En_Fuego
12/30/2011, 07:06 PM
OU Fanbase sounds like a beaten turd right now. Please wake me up when all of you people quit ragging on other teams when our team blows it out the A$$

SoonerLaw09
12/30/2011, 07:15 PM
OU Fanbase sounds like a beaten turd right now. Please wake me up when all of you people quit ragging on other teams when our team blows it out the A$$

**** off, dip ****

En_Fuego
12/30/2011, 07:27 PM
**** off, dip ****

Look, for one thing your Avatar is really old. The stache isn't back. You can't even debate about the problems of the OU Sooners. All you have to say about anything is what you said.

I'm like a dope fiend. Give me something different......Anything different.....Come on Stoops ........Oh nevermind....Its the same ole same ole.

SoonerLaw09
12/30/2011, 07:33 PM
**** off, dip ****

Look, for one thing your Avatar is really old. The stache isn't back. You can't even debate about the problems of the OU Sooners. All you have to say about anything is what you said.

I'm like a dope fiend. Give me something different......Anything different.....Come on Stoops ........Oh nevermind....Its the same ole same ole.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're drunk.

Doged
12/30/2011, 08:33 PM
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're drunk.

I think he's probably sober, just not too overly bright and really, really loves to whine and gripe about anything and everything Sooner related.

badger
12/30/2011, 08:34 PM
We can use this to our benefit...

Iowa State > Oklahoma State

Rutgers > Iowa State > Oklahoma State

Soooo... who is now, by extension, greater than Oklahoma State? Get creative! :D

Hint: Rutgers lost to West Virginia, Louisville, North Carolina and even UConn this past season :eek:

hawaii 5-0
12/30/2011, 08:35 PM
#### ### !!

5-0

badger
12/30/2011, 08:36 PM
OK, I'll do one:

Western Michigan > UConn > Rutgers > Iowa State > Oklahoma State

Western Michigan > Oklahoma State

:stunned:

badger
12/30/2011, 08:38 PM
Everyone except NIU and McNeese State > Kansas > Northern Illinois > Western Michigan > UConn > Rutgers > Iowa State > Oklahoma State

Everyone except NIU and McNeese State > Oklahoma State

[hairGel]

sooneredaco
12/30/2011, 08:43 PM

You get 1st place for the most disgruntled fan

SoonerLaw09
12/31/2011, 10:59 AM
This thread turned out fun :)

starclassic tama
12/31/2011, 12:50 PM

I'm like a dope fiend. Give me something different......Anything different.....Come on Stoops ........Oh nevermind....Its the same ole same ole.which is what makes him so great. average 10 wins a season, play for the national championship at least once every 4 years, win the majority of conference championships during your tenure etc etc...

boomerinhou
12/31/2011, 08:09 PM
Anybody watch this? Clones did not represent. Played like carp.

I actually went to the game with some Aggy friends with an extra ticket. Here's my assessment:

- aTm looked very average (good luck in the SEC...lol...).
- Northwestern looked like plain crap.
- Northwestern QB got sacked 8 times.
- The food was bad (they even ran out of hot dogs), and service was worse.
- The field got trashed (it will be interesting to see what it looks like for Sunday's Texans game).
- Best part of the game was watching the Aggy band at halftime.
- Northwestern's band was an embarrasement.

cccasooner2
12/31/2011, 08:50 PM
You get 1st place for the most disgruntled fan

I would like to know when he/she was 1st gruntled, and if it was it good for him/her?