PDA

View Full Version : I wonder which draft eligible players are going to screw the pooch tonight ?

En_Fuego
12/30/2011, 03:32 PM
Been there done that.........

Reggie Smith

Malcolm Kelly

Name some more pooch screwers and future pooch screwers. All comments are welcome. No, this is not a Poll, Pole or Powl. Some of the future pooch screwers have been screwing the pooch for quite awhile.

I will be sooooo glad when all of this pooch screwing stops.

Carry On

soonervegas
12/30/2011, 05:05 PM
I am just hoping some posters have been doing their Anal Kegel exercises the past month.

En_Fuego
12/30/2011, 05:27 PM
Poster ?

Let me tell you something Mister. I just googled Kegel. I've been doing my Anal Kegel excercises for 7 years now Bro. I can whip out a true turd with the best of them. My Anal Kegel excercise regime has nothing to do with pooch screwing. Or for that matter pooch screwing lovers.

En_Fuego
12/30/2011, 06:49 PM
Welcome on closet Sooner Fans.....I know you know players that srewed the pooch.

Well I guess this is like the Catholic Church..........Lets bury it

En_Fuego
12/30/2011, 06:50 PM
nevermind.......we will see

En_Fuego
12/30/2011, 06:56 PM
Iowa in incredible ground gains........Over the middle for positive yardage. Sooners looking confused.

Shall we replay this over again..........Things are not going to be fruitfull.......Sooners lose in a squeaker.....Mark my word

En_Fuego
12/30/2011, 06:58 PM
It's going to be Travis Lewis getting exposed over and over again. And CC Dean..........Just look for it Baby

BoulderSooner79
12/30/2011, 07:03 PM
As I recall, Reggie Smith and Malcolm Kelly were injured and did not play in their final bowl game. There were rumors they were not really injured on sf.com, but I never saw that confirmed. And I put little value in "sour grapes" rumors posted here. Kelly did have bad knees and couldn't compete in the NFL combine and he never saw the field much in the NFL due to bad knees, so I have little reason to doubt he was hurt here. He even tried that hit-and-miss microfracture procedure. Kelly was certainly no model citizen here, but I don't see how he screw the pooch at the Fiesta bowl. I have no reason to doubt Smith either.

oumartin
12/30/2011, 07:06 PM
Wasn't it Dan Cody who pretty much threw in the towel when the trojans pretty much took the swagger outta Stoops

En_Fuego
12/30/2011, 07:08 PM
Excellent Post !

Keep them coming.....I'm sure there are a few more

En_Fuego
12/30/2011, 07:09 PM
Wasn't it Dan Cody who pretty much threw in the towel when the trojans pretty much took the swagger outta Stoops

Yes among other things....You are correct

En_Fuego
12/30/2011, 07:14 PM
What about AD "All day long" ....He was always hurt. I've never seen anyone....(RB) that was hurt in college football as much as that MOFO. He was just a player to get into the NFL draft......He was a user of OU just like a crank whore

En_Fuego
12/30/2011, 07:18 PM
What about AD "All day long" ....He was always hurt. I've never seen anyone....(RB) that was hurt in college football as much as that MOFO. He was just a player to get into the NFL draft......He was a user of OU just like a crank whore

He figured that out in his freshman year.........

oumartin
12/30/2011, 07:40 PM
I don't lump AD in that category. I think he gave his all.

I also felt Dan Cody played all out until that last game.

En_Fuego
12/30/2011, 07:56 PM
This thread is not for the players that are worthy. This is for "Dont care about the college game and want to make some bucks"

En_Fuego
12/30/2011, 07:57 PM
Sometimes I question the ALL DAY DUDE.......He was hurt quite often. Now he's hurt for real. Respond to that.......Lets see

Therealsouthsider
12/30/2011, 10:14 PM
This thread is not for the players that are worthy. This is for "Dont care about the college game and want to make some bucks"

....you know, like longhorns!

ss

C&CDean
12/31/2011, 12:28 PM
Meh.