PDA

View Full Version : I won't lie...it amuses me

Scott D
12/30/2011, 02:22 PM
To see the Longhorn's best QB playing for Tulsa in a bowl game at a later date than they had.

They might have actually been scary this year if they'd still had Kinne

SoonerTerry
12/30/2011, 02:57 PM
that is rich

rekamrettuB
12/30/2011, 03:29 PM
Scary? Scary how? Like undefeated playing for the NC scary....or maybe only lose to OU this year by 20 scary?

SicEmBaylor
12/30/2011, 03:40 PM
To see the Longhorn's best QB playing for Tulsa in a bowl game at a later date than they had.

They might have actually been scary this year if they'd still had Kinne

Actually, Kinne was supposed to be a Baylor QB. He committed to us where his father was both a former player and graduate and also an assistant coach. HOWEVER, his parents had a pretty nasty divorce and mamma (with whom he was supposedly much closer) wanted him at UT....so he transferred.

It worked out best for everyone involved though.

...well except for UT but who gives a ****?

Scott D
12/30/2011, 07:44 PM
Scary? Scary how? Like undefeated playing for the NC scary....or maybe only lose to OU this year by 20 scary?

Scary in the way that they would have been a more dangerous offensive team instead of just offensive to the visual senses.

Scott D
12/30/2011, 07:45 PM
Actually, Kinne was supposed to be a Baylor QB. He committed to us where his father was both a former player and graduate and also an assistant coach. HOWEVER, his parents had a pretty nasty divorce and mamma (with whom he was supposedly much closer) wanted him at UT....so he transferred.

It worked out best for everyone involved though.

...well except for UT but who gives a ****?

That's ok RG3 was supposed to take Case Keenum's job away, but that apparently worked out for Baylor.

picasso
12/30/2011, 08:44 PM
Yeah I think UT was like us and wanted Kinne as a LB. I don't think he ever really was at UT.

Scott D
12/31/2011, 12:31 PM
He was at UT as a QB, and transferred to Tulsa when it became apparent that Colt McCoy was never going to leave.

picasso
12/31/2011, 01:23 PM
I didn't realize that but it is ironical that he would the best QB on campus right now.