PDA

View Full Version : 1/2: The Fiesta Bowl

badger
12/24/2011, 11:36 AM
I am just going to settle this part of my Poke bet asap and get it over with :stunned:

The prairie wind touches our skin
Another maverick morning begins
Wild west eyes rise before the sun
We are young guns on the run
Hang 'em high, pistols to the sky
We ride, we ride, 'cross the line

And so on, you know the rest of the song by now.

You have till 7:30 p.m. Jan. 2 to vBet and by that time, this avatar/sig/status will be back to normal :D

SoonerTerry
12/24/2011, 01:53 PM
Thatsgotta hurt

SoonerTerry
12/29/2011, 03:05 PM
overlords over OU football!!!!!!!

Why you little!!
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR12Iw5VRNqP-OWPSoDAtoR9AHqd3ZiKES9mE2LIZu_5YSrUI3GK_24K-nK

badger
12/29/2011, 03:21 PM
overlords over OU football!!!!!!!

Why you little!!
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR12Iw5VRNqP-OWPSoDAtoR9AHqd3ZiKES9mE2LIZu_5YSrUI3GK_24K-nK

You just now noticed that? Well, before anyone else calls attention to it, please keep in mind that this is the FINAL osu event that I am required to post as per the vBookie part of the Poke bet. That bet entailed the following with our two resident friendly Pokes, NYC and MWC:

1- The loser (aka me) must change their avatar to an image of the winner's (NYC and MWC) choosing (not in violation of SF.com rules) until the loser's team (arrrrrrrgh) plays in their postseason bowl game.

2- The loser (me again) must also change their status (that thing below the username) to a phrase of the winner's (Poke fans!!!!) choosing until the bowl game.

3- The loser (bawling and sobbing uncontrollably) must alos change their avatar to a phrase of the winner's (Big 12 champions without a championship game!) choosing until the bowl game.

4- If the loser is badger (sad face), she will either give up most of her vCash to a bet of the Poke's choosing or create Poke-themed vBets each week until the bowl game. Guess what MWC and NYC chose. Lost most of my vCash in that d@mn Bedlam bet anyway :mad:

So hail Pokes, overlords of Sooners in football... but cheer up, Sooner fans. The avatar and everything else will be gone by tomorrow night.

ouflak
1/2/2012, 06:36 AM
Fiesta style salsa bump!

BoomerSooner123
1/2/2012, 11:34 AM
Thanks Badger for keeping up with this and making it fun. We enjoy it. Congrats on the last day of your sentence. Stay clean, no more deals with the devil and you will stay straight.

I have been a member since the 90's, regular reader but a rare poster. My sooner spawn, Soonerof Alabama, has become a regular.

I just realized I need 500 posts to play the arcade, so I plan have to post more often. Resolution for 2012 is to hit 500 posts.

badger
1/2/2012, 12:36 PM
Oh no, I can't go out on a loss. I am definitely doing the avatar/sig/status/vBookie thing again sometime during basketball season. I have an entire thread dedicated to the suckitude of OSU mens basketball going... with everything going wrong in Stilly on the bball side, I can't lose!

Right? :stunned:

BoomerSooner123
1/2/2012, 10:02 PM
Thats what I would do. Beat the devil. Just hope it doesn't take a few tries.

Back in the day there was a female poster named Mosoon that I consider (no offense) the greatest ever on this site. Great to read posts of another.

badger
1/2/2012, 11:29 PM
Thats what I would do. Beat the devil. Just hope it doesn't take a few tries.

Back in the day there was a female poster named Mosoon that I consider (no offense) the greatest ever on this site. Great to read posts of another.

There's probably more that you don't realize. I'm just one of the openly chick posters ;)

ouflak
1/3/2012, 03:16 AM
I'm calling the missed field goal bet a win.

badger
1/3/2012, 09:09 AM
I'm calling the missed field goal bet a win.
Good call. I mean, it was at the end of regulation and all :stunned: