PDA

View Full Version : OU versus Cincinnati : 12/29

ouflak
12/23/2011, 11:43 AM
Got us a gang to bang with now!

badger
12/23/2011, 12:06 PM
If we beat these not-quite-bears, not-quite-cats, we'll have our 10th win of the season! 10-1 is a nice place to be! :)

And yes, that would mean that basketball would be out-winning football for the first time in awhile by the end of the year, lol

CowboyMRW
12/23/2011, 01:43 PM
Does Cincy still have suspended players?

badger
12/23/2011, 02:11 PM
Yes, so OP.com can by all means continue to make up excuses as to why OU is not as good as its record suggests :eddie:

CowboyMRW
12/23/2011, 05:36 PM
O we will. Message boards are great at coming up with excuses :angel:

badger
12/24/2011, 11:33 AM
PS: Fraschilla's number is 13, not 15, but hey, he probably won't get into this game and if he does, it means we're blowing out Cincy so who cares?! Go Fraschilla!!!!

Boomer.....
12/29/2011, 05:55 PM
In!

kbsooner21
12/29/2011, 06:07 PM
Booo, bad line :D

Cincy is favored by 6.5

ouflak
12/30/2011, 05:37 AM
Most of the lines I saw had it at 4.5. VegasInsider (my typical source) had it at 3. The big problem is that for these basketball games, they typically don't put out lines until the day of the game because of the inter-relatedness of all the teams to one another and the fact that teams play pretty much every day. Since we at vBookie like to atleast give some time ahead to allow bets to be placed, we have to guesstimate. So my best personal guess was about -1 (yeah I know, easy to say now). Most of the computers said around 2 to 2.5. We lost by 1. By the way, you found a line at 6.5? That's pretty far off from any line I saw. Who was that with?

badger
12/30/2011, 09:05 AM
:( that game's ending made me wanna cry.

kbsooner21
12/30/2011, 09:16 AM
Most of the lines I saw had it at 4.5. VegasInsider (my typical source) had it at 3. The big problem is that for these basketball games, they typically don't put out lines until the day of the game because of the inter-relatedness of all the teams to one another and the fact that teams play pretty much every day. Since we at vBookie like to atleast give some time ahead to allow bets to be placed, we have to guesstimate. So my best personal guess was about -1 (yeah I know, easy to say now). Most of the computers said around 2 to 2.5. We lost by 1. By the way, you found a line at 6.5? That's pretty far off from any line I saw. Who was that with?

Let's just say a local source :D

Lott's Bandana
12/30/2011, 11:42 AM

That over/under was pure miss.