PDA

View Full Version : Some good news for us

cvsooner
12/20/2011, 06:00 PM
Looks like Iowa's top running back won't be making the trip. Now if their leading WR can also get himself suspended, it might be an even match.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/12/20/iowa-suspends-leading-rusher-for-bowl-game/

dwarthog
12/20/2011, 06:02 PM
"Rub of the green".

I'll take it!

Mad Dog Madsen
12/20/2011, 06:05 PM
SoonerFans.com is the last site to know anything. ...Jus sayin'.

Boomer.....
12/20/2011, 06:13 PM
We're too worried about coming up with clever copycat threads.

En_Fuego
12/20/2011, 06:14 PM

At least it isn't filled up with a bunch of 14 year old perverts that think they have to put a pic of a naked woman for an avatar. Or 4 or 5 words in a sentence are cuss words. And WTF is that PONIES crap. That is so ghey. I have read some posts on that other board and came to the conclusion that they are all immature, sexually frustrated morons.

Shakadoodoo
12/20/2011, 06:21 PM
That brings back memories of playing Arkansas in the national championship game when the second string RB (I think his last name was Sales) ran for over 200 yards on us in a straight up azz whoopin'. We need to play like the number one RB in the world plays for Iowa. Plus I like beating teams when they have all their best players because then there are no excuses!

cvsooner
12/20/2011, 06:24 PM
After this season, I'll just take a win. I don't care who we play or who's playing.

colleyvillesooner
12/20/2011, 06:28 PM

but yet you keep. coming. around.

cccasooner2
12/20/2011, 06:46 PM
That brings back memories of playing Arkansas in the national championship game when the second string RB (I think his last name was Sales) ran for over 200 yards on us in a straight up azz whoopin'. We need to play like the number one RB in the world plays for Iowa. Plus I like beating teams when they have all their best players because then there are no excuses!

OMG, we need excuses?

Shakadoodoo
12/20/2011, 06:56 PM
OMG, we need excuses?

Huh? If we beat Iowa we don't want them to have any excuses.

olevetonahill
12/20/2011, 06:57 PM
Huh? If we beat Iowa we don't want them to have any excuses.

Whats this "IF" ****? I gave 14 points and bet some money we better win and win big .

Shakadoodoo
12/20/2011, 07:04 PM
Whats this "IF" ****? I gave 14 points and bet some money we better win and win big .

I'm down with that. Positive thinking is the only way to go!

olevetonahill
12/20/2011, 07:23 PM
I'm down with that. Positive thinking is the only way to go!

Heh
Where ya been?

SoonerMom2
12/20/2011, 08:12 PM
Jake Trotter just tweeted:
"RB Brennan Clay just shot down transfer rumors. Says he's staying."

The media interviewed some of the players tonight.

SoonerMom2
12/20/2011, 08:13 PM
John Hoover tweeted:

"#Sooners QB Landry Jones submitted evaluation paperwork/film to NFL underclassmen advisory board. Nothing back yet but weighing decision."

swardboy
12/20/2011, 08:18 PM

In fact, several Arkie's were suspended for that game as I recall. I've never been more sure of a bowl win, then Lou Holtz boys wiped up on us. Humiliatin' I tell ya. Good to hear from ya Shak.

Neath a Western Sky
12/20/2011, 10:42 PM
At least it isn't filled up with a bunch of 14 year old perverts that think they have to put a pic of a naked woman for an avatar. Or 4 or 5 words in a sentence are cuss words. And WTF is that PONIES crap. That is so ghey. I have read some posts on that other board and came to the conclusion that they are all immature, sexually frustrated morons.

Totally agree. They are more like what I'd expect from a Horn fan base site.

LVSOONER15
12/20/2011, 11:38 PM
OU better show up with to win big. And not just show up cause they made it to a bowl game. I want to see them play lights out.

dwarthog
12/21/2011, 09:37 AM

Geez, thanks for dredging that horrible memory up. Man we stunk that one up good....

SoonerorLater
12/21/2011, 10:58 AM

We're not about that. The other sites break the news. We provide the in-depth analysis.

Mad Dog Madsen
12/21/2011, 10:59 AM
but yet you keep. coming. around.

Yeah I know. I like to laugh at stupid people.

Doged
12/21/2011, 11:12 AM

If you're coming to a message board for breaking news on OU football/college football, then I'd hazard that you're not the brightest lad on the block. You can lower your frustration level by learning that message boards are a place to discuss team/sport news, not to learn the latest breaking news. ...Jus sayin'.

rock on sooner
12/21/2011, 11:24 AM
If you're coming to a message board for breaking news on OU football/college football, then I'd hazard that you're not the brightest lad on the block. You can lower your frustration level by learning that message boards are a place to discuss team/sport news, not to learn the latest breaking news. ...Jus sayin'. You may be
correct most of the time. Every once in a while somebody picks up on a tweet or hears from the mysterious "source"
something new, special, even earthshaking.

Keller Sooner
12/21/2011, 11:38 AM
That's all good, but I'm more concerned with who we have, rather than who they have. :subdued:

Mad Dog Madsen
12/21/2011, 11:50 AM
If you're coming to a message board for breaking news on OU football/college football, then I'd hazard that you're not the brightest lad on the block. You can lower your frustration level by learning that message boards are a place to discuss team/sport news, not to learn the latest breaking news. ...Jus sayin'.

Ok thank you.

GameWarden
12/21/2011, 11:54 AM
Any news that is posted on LT will be on here before the days out.

Mad Dog Madsen
12/21/2011, 12:01 PM
Any news that is posted on LT will be on here before the days out.

Everybody already knows that.

oudavid1
12/21/2011, 01:43 PM

http://i41.tinypic.com/ejd8hf.jpg

This.

Mad Dog Madsen
12/21/2011, 02:00 PM
David, I thought you were my friend? :(

OULenexaman
12/21/2011, 02:02 PM
checking sources...

oudavid1
12/21/2011, 02:04 PM
David, I thought you were my friend? :(

It was one twitpic. ONE!