PDA

View Full Version : Willie Warren

badger
12/19/2011, 11:18 PM
Link (http://clipperblog.com/2011/12/19/clippers-waive-willie-warren-three-others/)

I think the glut of guards hurt him, so I wouldn't be surprised to see him get picked up elsewhere soon thanks to a strong D-League showing last year.

Serge Ibaka
12/20/2011, 12:45 AM
Does he still shoot like a girl?

Sooner95
12/20/2011, 07:12 AM
That's one guy who should have stayed in college longer..

Boomer.....
12/20/2011, 09:05 AM
All three of those early exits should have.

badger
12/20/2011, 09:49 AM
That's one guy who should have stayed in college longer..

Or shorter. His lottery pick status disappeared after his sophomore slump.

badger
12/20/2011, 09:56 AM
In case you're wondering what happened to Tommy Mason-Griffin after he was cut by his D-League team in January, a story that I found on Google news from yesterday:

Der eingewechselte Tommy Mason-Griffin brachte mehr Energie aufs Parkett und führte das Team Mitte des zweiten Viertels bis auf drei Punkte heran (29:32). Dann kam Günther - und kurze Zeit später betrug der Rückstand wieder zehn Punkte. "Tommy hatte um eine Auswechslung gebeten, weil er mit hoher Intensität gespielt hatte. Bei uns ist die Regel: Wenn ein Spieler müde ist, dann hat er nicht auf dem Feld zu bleiben", erklärte Leibenath.

A fun game to play with Babelfish---- have them translate anything you find on the Internet to English :D

The exchanged Tommy Mason Griffin brought more energy on the parquet and led the team to in the middle of the second quarter up to three points near (29: 32). Then Günther came - and short time after the arrears amounted to again ten points. " Tommy had asked for a replacing, because he had played with high intensity. With us is the rule: If a player is tired, then he bleiben" not on the field too; , Leibenath explained.

Tiny Gallon's nowhere to be found.

No word yet where Willie will be next.