PDA

View Full Version : Latest Iranian Threat Sends Oil Prices Up

soonercruiser
12/13/2011, 02:15 PM
Really???
How much crap is the world expected to take from these insane Islamic terrorists?

The Iranian Army Says It Will 'Practice' Shutting Down The Strait Of Hormuz
Robert Johnson|December 12, 2011|3,736|19
Increasingly irritated by the world's critique of its blossoming nuclear program, Iran announced Monday it is gearing up its military to practice closing the Strait of Hormuz.

Reuters Africa reports that a member of Iran's parliament National Security Committee said the Army is ready to begin the exercise, but when contacted by the news agency, the Iranian military declined to comment.

Iranian lawmaker, Parviz Sarvari, told the student news organization ISNA, "Soon we will hold a military manoeuvre on how to close the Strait of Hormuz. If the world wants to make the region insecure, we will make the world insecure."

http://articles.businessinsider.com/2011-12-12/news/30506961_1_nuclear-program-iaea-report-iranian-lawmaker

The Mideast - WORLD
Iranian Official Threatens Military Drill Sealing Off the Strait of Hormuz
Published December 13, 2011
FoxNews.com
The announcement Monday by Parviz Sarvari sent oil prices up about $3 to $100 a barrel based on the speculation of a disruption during the military drills, Bloomberg reported.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/12/13/iranian-official-threatens-military-drill-sealing-off-strait-hormuz/

diverdog
12/13/2011, 06:51 PM
Really???
How much crap is the world expected to take from these insane Islamic terrorists?

Cruiser do you have any clue what kind of hornets nest we would stir up if we went to war with Iran? You think Iraq was bad.....Iran would be ten times worse maybe a hundred times worse. Do you think it is worth 10's of thousands of American lives to occupy that country? I don't.

Whet
12/13/2011, 07:19 PM
Don't do nuttin' to rile up them there Iranians! We need to just scurry back home and bury our head in the sand! Hornet's nest! We just need to spread some love and understanding, that will settle any issues we may have with this country. Allah Akbar!

Germany invading European countries? That's their problem, we don't need to get involved with THAT! Think how many American lives could be lost! Isn't worth it!

Gee, that roving band of thugs are terrorizing our neighborhood. I better just stay shut in and not try to provoke them - let them have what they want, it isn't worth it to try to stop them - someone might get hurt. Here, take my car, just don't hurt me!

soonercruiser
12/13/2011, 07:30 PM
Cruiser do you have any clue what kind of hornets nest we would stir up if we went to war with Iran? You think Iraq was bad.....Iran would be ten times worse maybe a hundred times worse. Do you think it is worth 10's of thousands of American lives to occupy that country? I don't.

Get real Diver!
Quit drinkin' the koolaide! :cat:

I simply report.
YOU decide!
Where the he11 did you come up with what I think????
"Profiling" again?
Duh!

diverdog
12/13/2011, 10:14 PM
Get real Diver!
Quit drinkin' the koolaide! :cat:

I simply report.
YOU decide!
Where the he11 did you come up with what I think????
"Profiling" again?
Duh!

How else was I suppose to take it?

diverdog
12/13/2011, 10:15 PM
Don't do nuttin' to rile up them there Iranians! We need to just scurry back home and bury our head in the sand! Hornet's nest! We just need to spread some love and understanding, that will settle any issues we may have with this country. Allah Akbar!

Germany invading European countries? That's their problem, we don't need to get involved with THAT! Think how many American lives could be lost! Isn't worth it!

Gee, that roving band of thugs are terrorizing our neighborhood. I better just stay shut in and not try to provoke them - let them have what they want, it isn't worth it to try to stop them - someone might get hurt. Here, take my car, just don't hurt me!

I guess you will volunteer to be one of the first ones to go? Right?