PDA

View Full Version : Forgive me Sooner Nation for I have sinned

Jaybound
12/12/2011, 01:52 AM
I have become a Tim Tebow fan.

rainiersooner
12/12/2011, 01:54 AM
How did your Dad react when you told him you were gay?

OKLA21FAN
12/12/2011, 01:57 AM
its ok....pro feetsball dont count

SoonerStormchaser
12/12/2011, 06:57 AM
don't get me wrong...I do take my faith seriously...but I subscribe to George Carlin's 11th commandment:
Thou shalt keep thy religion to thyself.

I'd like Tebow more if he'd just let his play do the talking instead of all this media fawning over him crap!

SanJoaquinSooner
12/12/2011, 08:44 AM
At least he's not a longhorn

Aries
12/12/2011, 09:06 AM
I'd like Tebow more if he'd just let his play do the talking instead of all this media fawning over him crap!

Personally, I get a little tired of that too, but I don't really blame Tebow for it.

SoonerStormchaser
12/12/2011, 09:26 AM
Personally, I get a little tired of that too, but I don't really blame Tebow for it.
But he has the power to tell them to STFU!

tator
12/12/2011, 09:52 AM

He gets exactly what he wants, whether he wants to admit it or not.

RacerX
12/12/2011, 11:45 AM

Really?

SoonerLaw09
12/12/2011, 11:55 AM
don't get me wrong...I do take my faith seriously...but I subscribe to George Carlin's 11th commandment:

There's a bit of a problem with your analysis. Go read Matthew 28:16-20. The Lord's marching orders kinda get in the way of that "keep it to yourself" attitude.

soonerboomer93
12/12/2011, 12:05 PM
I was kind of glad they did bring up last night that he's not doing it by himself.

That said, there's no denying he has an attitude that seems to carry well through the team.

badger
12/12/2011, 12:16 PM
Badger's Sunday night:

1- Set Packer game to record. Set phone to die so I'm not tempted to check the score.

2- Leave about 4:30 p.m. for church function.

3- Return about 7 p.m. from church function.

4- NormanPride secretly checks the Packers score. I fume about his spoilage, but we watch the replay anyway.

5- When NP says the Packer scoring is over, we start watching the Raider incompetence in fast mo... but we stop when we see the Denver/Chicago updates.

6- NP did not check the Tebow score. We are getting more miffed as the updates show a Tebow miracle in the works. You stupid Bears, you were up 10 with just a few minutes left!!!!!!!

7- Noooooo, the Tebows just scored a touchdown!

8- Nooooooo, the Tebows just kicked the tying field goal!

9- NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Da Bears fumbled the game away.

10- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! TEBOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

You know what sucks about going 13-0? The fact that they only put Tebow in for one measily play when Green Bay hosted Denver. I mean, we were BEGGING for more Tebow, even the Packer fans, by the end of that beatdown.

So, I wanna play Denver in the Super Bowl for many reasons. First, it pretty much guarantees victory, second, they handed us our only Super Bowl loss in team history (the 32nd one, when Elway got his first Super Bowl victory) and third, it's ****ing Tebow. If nobody else will stop the madness, the Packers will.

kbsooner21
12/12/2011, 12:24 PM
Gotta give it up for his winning and never say die attitude.

swardboy
12/12/2011, 01:00 PM
With all the offensive super-sophistication and defensive strategery these days, I'm enjoying me some good old retro football and having a good chuckle. I used to enjoy a pick-up game every Sunday, now I get to watch one...

70sooner
12/12/2011, 01:03 PM
second, they handed us our only Super Bowl loss in team history (the 32nd one, when Elway got his first Super Bowl victory

goatta admit, tho, that was a great SB game and it made up for all the futility of the late 80's/1990 SB losses/blowouts...at least it did for me, LOL!~

budbarrybob
12/12/2011, 02:15 PM
Your sins are only forgiven if you repent...

47straight
12/12/2011, 02:47 PM

I would have been happy to have had Carlin keep his religion to himself.

47straight
12/12/2011, 02:48 PM

If Tebow had the power to control the media, well, that indeed would be a true miracle.

picasso
12/12/2011, 02:52 PM
Yeah, if I want some tactful advice on how to live my life I'm going to look to George Carlin.

Jason Alexander
12/12/2011, 05:05 PM
I'm a Broncos fan and I still hate Tebow. Talk about first world problems.

Penguin
12/12/2011, 05:33 PM
There's a bit of a problem with your analysis. Go read Matthew 28:16-20. The Lord's marching orders kinda get in the way of that "keep it to yourself" attitude.

I suggest you read Matthew 6:5-6. Pray in private. We don't impress God by bowing and making a scene in public or going to public prayer meetings/vigils. We just impress people who think it's impressing God.

sooneredaco
12/12/2011, 05:39 PM
Can it be considered going to Church if one stays home to watch the Modern Day Messiah play?

soonercastor
12/12/2011, 05:44 PM
Broncos QB Tim Tebow is winning games because of God, pure and simple ... this according to one of Tim's Colorado pastors.

Pastor Wayne Hanson -- who runs Summit Church in Castle Rock, CO where Tim's dad often speaks -- tells TMZ God is actively intervening in Denver Broncos football games ... and aiding Tim on the field because of his strong faith.

Hanson tells us, "It's not luck. Luck isn't winning 6 games in a row. It's favor. God's favor."

Pastor Hanson adds, "God has blessed his hard work."

We asked Hanson if Tebow would be winning games if he wasn't such a strong believer -- and the pastor replied, "No, of course not."

So far, it's the only plausible explanation for this insane Broncos winning streak.

haha (http://www.tmz.com/2011/12/12/tim-tebow-god-pastor-wayne-hanson/#.TuaDmbIk67t)

sooneredaco
12/12/2011, 05:48 PM
Broncos QB Tim Tebow is winning games because of God, pure and simple ... this according to one of Tim's Colorado pastors.

Pastor Wayne Hanson -- who runs Summit Church in Castle Rock, CO where Tim's dad often speaks -- tells TMZ God is actively intervening in Denver Broncos football games ... and aiding Tim on the field because of his strong faith.

Hanson tells us, "It's not luck. Luck isn't winning 6 games in a row. It's favor. God's favor."

Pastor Hanson adds, "God has blessed his hard work."

We asked Hanson if Tebow would be winning games if he wasn't such a strong believer -- and the pastor replied, "No, of course not."

So far, it's the only plausible explanation for this insane Broncos winning streak.

haha (http://www.tmz.com/2011/12/12/tim-tebow-god-pastor-wayne-hanson/#.TuaDmbIk67t)

You can't make this sh!t up!

SicEmBaylor
12/12/2011, 05:48 PM
Rooting for a pro football team is sort of like giving spek to a mod.

SoonerLaw09
12/12/2011, 06:27 PM
I suggest you read Matthew 6:5-6. Pray in private. We don't impress God by bowing and making a scene in public or going to public prayer meetings/vigils. We just impress people who think it's impressing God.

Your original comment was much more general than that. And, because church meetings are generally open to the public, I'd say your interpretation needs work. Here's a hint: it has to do with your internal motivation, not the act itself. That's kinda the entire point of the Sermon on the Mount. Jesus isn't saying "thou shalt not pray in public". He's saying "don't make a show of praying in public just so you'll get noticed."

What would happen if Tebow stopped doing it? I'll tell you what, people would talk all the more about "why did he stop? Is he having a crisis of faith?" and then he'd be answering questions about it for the next year or so.

badger
12/12/2011, 06:28 PM

So you like being called the nail, then?

http://static.sportressofblogitude.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Tim-Tebow-Nike-Ad.jpg

^^^ not a fark.

8timechamps
12/12/2011, 07:59 PM
I'm mentioned this before, but this seems a fitting place to mention it again:

I couldn't stand Tebow when he was at Florida (for the same reasons all Sooner fans disliked him...but I never "hated" the guy), but I will admit I really like the guy now. I'm sure it has everything to do with living in Denver and being a life-long Bronco fan.

I really don't understand the hate. Contrary to what was posted earlier, Tebow does not control the media. And it's the media that has followed Tebow around since his high school days like he is an idol. So he says "God Bless" or other comments in an interview...he's hardly the first to ever do that. He's also not the first to pray on the field...remember Keith Jackson while at OU?

One thing I know for sure about Tebow, he will not give up on the football field. HOWEVER, he's not winning games by himself...Denver has come together as a team, and the defense is playing lights out.

Oh, and badge...I remember in 1998, when a Green Bay DB told reporters that playing Denver in the SB was a "guaranteed win"....whoops. Be careful what you axe for. :)

limey_sooner
12/12/2011, 08:51 PM

Bible is thick book. Try Matthew 6:5-6

"And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

SoonerLaw09
12/12/2011, 10:31 PM
Bible is thick book. Try Matthew 6:5-6

"And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

It's 66 books of varying thickness, actually. And please read the entire thread before you post. This has already been answered. See above.

Sooner_Tuf
12/12/2011, 11:36 PM
This one time at church camp...

AlboSooner
12/13/2011, 12:12 AM
That's rich coming from a guy who made a living bashing religion and proudly displaying his irreligion.

Seamus
12/13/2011, 01:57 AM
It's 66 books of varying thickness, actually. And please read the entire thread before you post. This has already been answered. See above.
Read Book of Seamus, 2: 1-2

"Why don't you ****ing relax a bit? For you art not the lord of this thread; I am."

3rdgensooner
12/13/2011, 08:48 AM
One thing I know for sure about Tebow, he will not give up on the football field. HOWEVER, he's not winning games by himself...Denver has come together as a team, and the defense is playing lights out.
Exactly. And as the leader/motivator of the offense, he is doing what he gets paid big money to do.

kevpks
12/13/2011, 09:21 AM
I might like him more if OU had won the title game in 2008. I'm petty that way. For example, Boise is still on my list of hate.

badger
12/13/2011, 09:28 AM
Oh, and badge...I remember in 1998, when a Green Bay DB told reporters that playing Denver in the SB was a "guaranteed win"....whoops. Be careful what you axe for.

Yeah, I know... but we already beat Denver during the regular season so playing them again for the title would be fun I guess (Now if Bammer beats LSU...)

SoonerLaw09
12/13/2011, 11:05 AM
I might like him more if OU had won the title game in 2008. I'm petty that way. For example, Boise is still on my list of hate.

Yeah but Boise is lame. It dun matter what their record is, they are and always will be potato aggy. Florida, OTOH, is a program I respect and have trouble hating even though they won in ought 8. We were not the first team to get Tebowed and we are obviously not the last. All those NFL teams are now experiencing our pain.

SoonerLaw09
12/13/2011, 11:07 AM
Read Book of Seamus, 2: 1-2

"Why don't you ****ing relax a bit? For you art not the lord of this thread; I am."

Well. Excuse the Mack Brown outa me, your excellency. :P

soonerloyal
12/13/2011, 11:23 AM

I'd much rather listen to Carlin's straightforward mention of his choices than to some of the hypocritical, self-righteous, pseudo-spiritual blathering that comes from some of my brothers & sisters in Christ.

Tim's faith reveals itself in his deeds and his witnessing at appropriate, teachable-moment times. That does not include in the middle of the field during a game. To everything, there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heavens. Is he in control of the media? No. Is he in control of his choices of when to kneel & bow? Yes.

BigJerm7
12/13/2011, 12:14 PM
Landry Jones and Sam Bradford have publicly professed their faith, they just don't have the platform that Tebow has. Landry has even hinted at going into ministry after his football career. Freedom of religion.

I never used to like the guy either. But I got tired of hearing how bad he was before he ever set foot on the field. All the so called experts that have probably never played a down of meaningful football saying Tebow didn't even deserve a jersey, you know the same experts that said Jimmy Clausen and Colt McCoy were better QB's than Bradford. I like the fact that he's proving a bunch of people wrong. Funny how a Christian offends so many people, when all he's doing is witnessing about his faith. He's not out stabbing people, or driving drunk, or beating up chicks, or fighting in strip clubs, but people still find a reason to dislike him.

oudavid1
12/13/2011, 02:00 PM
I LOVE TIM TEBOW!!!!!

Sooner_Tuf
12/13/2011, 02:01 PM
I LOVE TIM TEBOW!!!!!

Like there was any doubt about that!

Dan Thompson
12/13/2011, 02:03 PM
I have never seen Tebow in church!

47straight
12/13/2011, 05:51 PM
I'd much rather listen to Carlin's straightforward mention of his choices than to some of the hypocritical, self-righteous, pseudo-spiritual blathering that comes from some of my brothers & sisters in Christ.
\ I'd much rather listen to my brothers' and sisters' straightforward mention of their choices than to the hypocritical, self-righteous, misleading, pseudo-intellectual blathering that came from George Carlin and his progeny.

47straight
12/13/2011, 05:53 PM
I didn't like all the hype around Tebow in college when I had to listen to play-by-play announcers in the MNC game say "if you could just spend 5 minutes with Tim Tebow, you'd be a better person for it."

Nowadays, I like watching him in the pros. Good or bad, something exciting is going to happen and that makes it worth watching. Sort of like Favre. I also appreciate that he seems to be a good teammate and works hard.

8timechamps
12/13/2011, 06:30 PM
Yeah, I know... but we already beat Denver during the regular season so playing them again for the title would be fun I guess (Now if Bammer beats LSU...)

Honestly though, I don't see anyone from the AFC beating the Pack in the SB. I just hope Denver can make the playoffs and win a game.

soonerloyal
12/25/2011, 09:09 AM
I'd much rather listen to my brothers' and sisters' straightforward mention of their choices than to the hypocritical, self-righteous, misleading, pseudo-intellectual blathering that came from George Carlin and his progeny.

Well, we're both all peachy then, aren't we sugarbaby?

agoo758
12/25/2011, 11:30 AM
Kurt Warner called out Tebow the other day and told him to tone it down.

That is actually the polite way of saying "stop making it about you, you hypocrite."

Crimsontothecore
12/25/2011, 05:21 PM

I'd much rather listen to my brothers' and sisters' straightforward mention of their choices than to the hypocritical, self-righteous, misleading, pseudo-intellectual blathering that came from George Carlin and his progeny.

I would rather not listen to either one during a sporting event. Carlin's dead and after yesterdays game it's pretty obvious God doesn't care much for tebow's crap either.

cccasooner2
12/25/2011, 06:13 PM
At least he's not a longhorn

At least he has a kingdom. Merry Christmas to all.

cccasooner2
12/25/2011, 06:23 PM
This one time at church camp...

Fourteen for me. Oooohhhh, addicting! Merry Christmas.

fossil
12/25/2011, 07:55 PM

You are damned to hell for an eternity. By the way, I can't recall seeing him 'Tebowing' a single time when he and the Broncos were getting their ASSES handed to the by the fantastic Buffalo Bills (BILLS=Boy I Love Losing Superbowls).

Breadburner
12/25/2011, 08:11 PM
His new commercial makes me want to puke........!!!!!

BoulderSooner79
12/25/2011, 09:47 PM
There was an SNL skit last weekend before the Patriots game. Jesus told Tebow and the Broncos he couldn't help in the games anymore and they would have to take care of the themselves. At least, I *assumed* it was just a skit...

ictsooner7
12/25/2011, 11:46 PM
Dear Tim;

Matthew 6:5-6
New International Version (NIV)

Prayer

5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

AlboSooner
12/26/2011, 12:17 PM
Dear Tim;

Prayer

5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

I have read this verse many times used as an objection to Tebow's display of his faith. When interpreting Scripture one must interpret it in context, considering the theme of the verse, the circumstances and to whom was the verse directed.

The circumstances:
Jesus was preaching to a crowd that was used to seeing its religious leaders pray in public but fail to live the life. Jesus was preaching this to the multitudes in order to contrast with the fake style of worship the religious leaders practiced at the time. Religious leaders believed they could be saved by works, and the works were the keeping of the law, and other religious duties. Public prayers. In the beginning of chapter 6 Jesus lays down the foundation of his message: So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full.

The hypocrites in the synagogues represent the religious leaders who believed that by keeping the law they could get saved, regardless if their heart did not belong to God. Jesus is bringing the old charge in Isaiah 29: Isaiah 29:13
The Lord says:

“These people come near to me with their mouth
and honor me with their lips,
but their hearts are far from me.
Their worship of me
is based on merely human rules they have been taught.

Jesus continues in chapter 6: When you fast, do not look somber as the hypocrites do, for they disfigure their faces to show others they are fasting.

Jesus in chapter 7 starts with: Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Audience:
A Jewish people drowned in legalism, and circumcision of the flesh rather than the heart. Jesus' audience are his disciples, the multitudes and the teachers of the law.

The message:
Unless there is a conviction of the heart, and a true worship of God in spirit, public demonstrations of faith are fake and do not fool God. God is personal. We are saved by faith in God, not by religious works. Jesus was criticizing the desire of the pharisees to be seen by men, rather than to be seen by God. Chapter 23 of Matthew explains the hypocrisy of the teachers of the law.

What it doesn't say:
It is bad for anybody to pray in public, and in front of people. In Acts 16:25 both Paul and Silas prayed publicly. In Timothy 2:8, Paul urges believers to pray everywhere. If we are to pray without ceasing as in 1 Thessalonians 5:17, then we must pray in public. In John 11 Jesus offers God a public prayer of thanksgiving: So they took away the stone. Then Jesus looked up and said, “Father, I thank you that you have heard me. I knew that you always hear me, but I said this for the benefit of the people standing here, that they may believe that you sent me.”

How does it relate to Tebow?
If Tebow is using public prayer to appear holier than thou, and to bring attention to himself rather than to God, then Tebow is a hypocrite. But I ask, what is the evidence that Tebow thanks God publicly in order to glorify himself? Should Tebow be blamed for the media's attention to his spirituality? Jason Terry gave glory to God last night prior to the Mavs raising the championship banner, yet not one news outlet made a comment about it. Players pray in the middle of the football field all the time, yet no one makes a fuss about it.

badger
12/26/2011, 12:35 PM
I LOVE TIM TEBOW!!!!!

I do too. Those INTs were hil-effing-larious.

Kurt Warner called out Tebow the other day and told him to tone it down.

That is actually the polite way of saying "stop making it about you, you hypocrite."

Kurt is way cool. Dude had to bag groceries on the side of being a minor leaguer before he could start in the NFL. Fans poo-pooing because a first round pick with first round guaranteed money with two national titles and a Heisman in college football was being soooooo wronged by not starting?! Oh yeah, Timmy Teebee had such a tough road to becoming a starter compared to Kurt Warner :rolleyes:

Dear Tim;

Prayer

He really should tone it down now that he's losing. If the Broncos miss the playoffs, he better hide all offseason. :D

Breadburner
12/26/2011, 12:46 PM
Its easy to act like he does when he is winning....Lets see what happens as this skid continues.....

MamaMia
12/26/2011, 07:53 PM

"Thou shall have no other Gods before me" ...God

Under the circumstances, is this not something you should be discussing with your priest?

OhU1
12/26/2011, 10:04 PM
Tebow is a major tool. I don't really care much about whether he believes in the tooth fairy or not. But he's a hell of a competitor and someone to watch. I hope the Belldozer plays like Tebow.

Sooner70
12/26/2011, 10:26 PM
AlboSooner.

Right on. Excellent dissection of the circumstance.

Tebow appears to be man of genuine Christian faith, and if so, he likely very well knows that no work that he does (or anything he says) can provide him or any other human any measure of salvation or elevate himself in God's eyes. He's a member of the fallen, sinful human race, but he's redeemed. His faith is a gift from God and he cannot claim any credit. He can only give credit. That's all I've ever heard him do.....is give credit to God and the sole redeeming act of the Christ.

Tebow has nothing to apologize for. If other people have a problem with who he is and how he is, it's their problem, not Tebow's. If someone doesn't like what he says, they can turn off the radio or switch the channel.

wishbonesooner
12/27/2011, 05:44 AM
I wonder how that there is no God working out for Carlin now? Kurt Warner needs to shut up and let Tebow play. All he does is play hard every down, and he doesn't give up. Ever. I wish the Sooners had some of that in them this year.

Crimsontothecore
12/27/2011, 09:30 PM
AlboSooner.

Right on. Excellent dissection of the circumstance.

Tebow appears to be man of genuine Christian faith, and if so, he likely very well knows that no work that he does (or anything he says) can provide him or any other human any measure of salvation or elevate himself in God's eyes. He's a member of the fallen, sinful human race, but he's redeemed. His faith is a gift from God and he cannot claim any credit. He can only give credit. That's all I've ever heard him do.....is give credit to God and the sole redeeming act of the Christ.

Tebow has nothing to apologize for. If other people have a problem with who he is and how he is, it's their problem, not Tebow's. If someone doesn't like what he says, they can turn off the radio or switch the channel.

Actually AlboSooner missed the point entirely as did you. Nobody is asking Tebow to apologize for anything. As a Christian, I have a problem with him "Tebowing" only when things are going good during a game. If he's going to choose to demonstrate when the cameras are on him (and don't try to say he doesn't know he's on camera) then he should do so when things are going bad. If his Christianity was as genuine as you say then what better opportunity to witness that faith than to demonstrate it when things aren't going so well. It would send a message that says: Hey, this is just a football game and my christian faith is far more important than a game. Unfortunately he doesn't do that. He only appears to be thankful if he's having success on a football field.

badger
12/28/2011, 10:17 AM
If other people have a problem with who he is and how he is, it's their problem, not Tebow's. If someone doesn't like what he says, they can turn off the radio or switch the channel.

Oh no, no, no, no, NO! There is NO way I'm turning the channel now because this meltdown is just too funny to watch... which Tebow will show up this week? The savior that led them to six-straight wins, or the rotten egg that can't stop throwing interceptions, wobbly passes far off target and getting sacked for 20+ yard losses as he zigzag scrambles backwards :D

All he does is play hard every down, and he doesn't give up.

Oh yes, tons of fun to watch... unless you actually want Denver to win. Then, you are like that guy in the NFL fantasy commercial that is watching Tebow get sacked by the Dolphins (the ad with 'cuz you had a bad day' playing in the background) who is facepalming every drive after the first one. Seriously, they much be crying in their mile high beers at this point over what the season has turned into after that promising turnaround, hehe.

f he's going to choose to demonstrate when the cameras are on him (and don't try to say he doesn't know he's on camera) then he should do so when things are going bad.

I think Teebz can safely assume that the camera is ALWAYS on him... it was especially crazy when NFL Network had him mic'd the entire game. Dude had a "Tebow cam" in his last college game, fer cryin' out loud!

Anyways, I am not a Tebow fan... a sadistic, watch-you-to-watch-you-fail Tebow fan. If the Packers aren't on, sure I'll watch Tebow. I'll watch him throw touchdowns (to the other team). I'm watch him scramble for a first down (backwards, getting sacked on 4th down, resulting in a turnover on downs). I'll watch him never, ever give up (even when his constant errors have resulted in his team having no chance in hell of a fourth quarter comeback).

Breadburner
12/28/2011, 11:52 AM
Oh no, no, no, no, NO! There is NO way I'm turning the channel now because this meltdown is just too funny to watch... which Tebow will show up this week? The savior that led them to six-straight wins, or the rotten egg that can't stop throwing interceptions, wobbly passes far off target and getting sacked for 20+ yard losses as he zigzag scrambles backwards :D

Oh yes, tons of fun to watch... unless you actually want Denver to win. Then, you are like that guy in the NFL fantasy commercial that is watching Tebow get sacked by the Dolphins (the ad with 'cuz you had a bad day' playing in the background) who is facepalming every drive after the first one. Seriously, they much be crying in their mile high beers at this point over what the season has turned into after that promising turnaround, hehe.

I think Teebz can safely assume that the camera is ALWAYS on him... it was especially crazy when NFL Network had him mic'd the entire game. Dude had a "Tebow cam" in his last college game, fer cryin' out loud!

Anyways, I am not a Tebow fan... a sadistic, watch-you-to-watch-you-fail Tebow fan. If the Packers aren't on, sure I'll watch Tebow. I'll watch him throw touchdowns (to the other team). I'm watch him scramble for a first down (backwards, getting sacked on 4th down, resulting in a turnover on downs). I'll watch him never, ever give up (even when his constant errors have resulted in his team having no chance in hell of a fourth quarter comeback).

P.O.Y....!!!!!