PDA

View Full Version : Obama Baby Momma Secretly Taking Snausage?

Whet
12/11/2011, 02:33 PM
I wonder if the MSM would cover this rumor of Obama's baby momma having a secret affair?

Ha! That was a joke....

Baby Momma - Sausage Master? (http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2011/12/michelle-obama-secret-affair-rumors-surface/)

StoopTroup
12/11/2011, 03:04 PM
This is so highly offensive on so many levels! The President pays for personal expenses themselves. The Secret Service is with them whether they are on vacation or not! The President makes $400,000 per year, a pittance for the most stressful job in the world. What Mrs. Obama spends on a hotel room is none of my business. The Secret Service must approve of any place the First Family stays for security reasons. You'd rather have them stay in a B & B in the Jersey Shore? Where were all you grousers when George W. Bush was spending a MONTH at a time at his ranch in Crawford Texas? Bush took the most vacations of any of the four most recent Presidents.
- MJ, Boston, USA, 26/8/2011 03:56

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2029615/Michelle-Obama-accused-spending-10m-public-money-vacations.html#ixzz1gG57xOlD

StoopTroup
12/11/2011, 03:05 PM
Clicking and pasting is so easy....lol

Midtowner
12/11/2011, 04:05 PM
So the article says it's an unsubstantiated rumor and we're going to be outraged because the MSM won't cover an unsubstantiated rumor? Par for the course with some folks I guess.

Frozen Sooner
12/11/2011, 04:46 PM
Well, Midtowner, they're mad because the "MSM" reported unsubstantiated rumors, like when actual people came forward and said Herman Cain harassed them.

Whet
12/11/2011, 04:57 PM
I really like how the MSM covered the John Edwards rumor of fathering a child! (Ignored by MSM, until the National Enquirer broke the story)

We should be proud of our MSM for their coverage of Edwards. Their coverage was almost as astute as their coverage of Clinton's sexcapades in the WH! (Ignored by MSM, until Drudge started reporting the misdeeds)

Both were unsubstantiated rumors, neither Edward's baby momma, or Monica Lewinski came forward to tell about their trysts with the white Democrats.

cleller
12/11/2011, 05:57 PM
The tear-down machine has laid off Obama more than most, that's for sure. Bush's entire presidency was about making his friends rich. Obama's is about self-sacrifice, yet they were both paid the same.

Tony Rezko made sure Obama got his perks before entering office. When he leaves, all he has to do is stick his hand out, and it will be filled.

Turd_Ferguson
12/11/2011, 09:33 PM
Even warthogs find mates somehow.lol