PDA

View Full Version : Oh, the humanity!!!!

okie52
12/8/2011, 04:11 PM
Newt would be ashamed of his native state:

Program targeting illegal immigrants up and running across Georgia
By Jeremy Redmon

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

All 159 Georgia counties are now participating in a federal fingerprint-sharing program aimed at deporting violent illegal immigrants.

On Wednesday, 116 counties across the state joined the Secure Communities program, according to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s website. Atlanta area counties have been connected for months.

Georgia now joins 20 other states in having statewide coverage from the program, including Florida, South Carolina and North Carolina. ICE plans to have the program up and running nationwide by 2013.

The program works by comparing the fingerprints of everyone booked into participating jails with prints held in federal databases to determine if the inmates are in the country illegally. Federal immigration officials could seek to deport inmates when matches are found, though they say they are primarily focusing on noncitizens who have committed violent offenses and other serious crimes.

Civil and immigrant rights groups in Georgia have called on the Obama administration to dump the program, complaining it is distracting police from important crime fighting duties and tearing families apart. They have also decried how it has resulted in the deportations of many people who have committed no crimes other than being in the country illegally.

On the other side, local jailers have praised the program, saying it is helping curb illegal immigration in Georgia and preventing criminals from deceiving them with aliases.

Hallelujah!!!!!!!

XingTheRubicon
12/8/2011, 04:58 PM
people who have committed no crimes other than being in the country illegally.

unintended, accidental, intended, not funny queer, but funny ha ha, humor

IBleedCrimson
12/8/2011, 06:07 PM
LOL. The only crimes these criminals committed was breaking the law. How dare they be arrested.

Serge Ibaka
12/8/2011, 06:32 PM
It's a victimless crime (and its one that you would break as well if you were a poor Latin American with little other opportunity).

Just Saying. I'll move along now.

SouthCarolinaSooner
12/8/2011, 06:42 PM
It's a victimless crime (and its one that you would break as well if you were a poor Latin American with little other opportunity).

We should deport you along with the rest of these sub-humans.

Just saying.

Serge Ibaka
12/8/2011, 06:47 PM

Just saying.

That's not very democratic of you...

soonercruiser
12/8/2011, 10:15 PM
Should we take a deportation vote?
:pride:

okie52
12/9/2011, 12:44 PM

Really? Who's paying for those kids education?

okie52
12/9/2011, 12:46 PM

Just saying.

Now you've got the spirit, SouthCarolina. Good for you.

Dale Ellis
12/9/2011, 03:33 PM

Ask the family of someone that's been murdered by an illegal immigrant if they feel like they or their murdered loved one is a victim.

Dale Ellis
12/9/2011, 03:34 PM

I am, every year when I pay my property tax. Oh as well as the 1%, forgot about those evil bastards.

Serge Ibaka
12/9/2011, 05:19 PM
Ask the family of someone that's been murdered by an illegal immigrant if they feel like they or their murdered loved one is a victim.

Yeah, well, murder isn't a victimless crime. Duh, dummy head. What does this have to do with the "people who have committed no crimes other than being in the country illegally"?

The collective is paying, but that's erroneous. You people act like the illegal aliens' $$$ never ends up in the taxes-bin (it does). Furthermore, this notion is continually perpetuated that illegal immigrants live on the margin of society where they secretly horde all of the goodies that America has to offer (while refusing to take-part in the day-to-day social-processes that benefit the collective), and it's a false notion. For instance, Illegal Immigrants buy things from businesses.

A better question might be: Would the entire U.S. fruit industry collapse without illegal labor? Should we thank illegal immigrants because Mr. Smith (the fruit farmer) has a daughter who is well-fed and well-clothed and lives in a safe home? (I'm sensationalizing, but you see my point...the immigration-discussion is routinely simplified to a ridiculous level).

soonercruiser
12/9/2011, 05:35 PM

To the liberals, it's only money!
We can print lots more, can't we?

okie52
12/9/2011, 05:35 PM
Yeah, well, murder isn't a victimless crime. Duh, dummy head. What does this have to do with the "people who have committed no crimes other than being in the country illegally"?

The collective is paying, but that's erroneous. You people act like the illegal aliens' $$$ never ends up in the taxes-bin (it does). Furthermore, this notion is continually perpetuated that illegal immigrants live on the margin of society where they secretly horde all of the goodies that America has to offer (while refusing to take-part in the day-to-day social-processes that benefit the collective), and it's a false notion. For instance, Illegal Immigrants buy things from businesses.

A better question might be: Would the entire U.S. fruit industry collapse without illegal labor? Should we thank illegal immigrants because Mr. Smith (the fruit farmer) has a daughter who is well-fed and well-clothed and lives in a safe home? (I'm sensationalizing, but you see my point...the immigration-discussion is routinely simplified to a ridiculous level).

You people-sounds very racist to me.

Sure there are benefits to illegals being here...primarily the cheap labor. But is that enough to override their burdens to the country?