PDA

View Full Version : trent williams suspended

lasooner123
12/6/2011, 12:15 AM
for second failed drug test

freshchris05
12/6/2011, 01:13 AM
Dummy... If I was making Trent Williams money I bet I could hold off till offseason... :smiley_simmons:

Boomer.....
12/6/2011, 07:11 AM
Some people never learn. What a shame.

Lott's Bandana
12/6/2011, 10:15 AM
I can't explain why I wouldn't be as hard on him if it were roids or a diuretic than if it were pot or coke. Perhaps because my garbled logic sees at least a reason for the former over the latter.

Did they say what it was?

Curly Bill
12/6/2011, 10:41 AM
I can't explain why I wouldn't be as hard on him if it were roids or a diuretic than if it were pot or coke. Perhaps because my garbled logic sees at least a reason for the former over the latter.

Did they say what it was?

It obviously wasn't "smart pills."

virginiasooner
12/6/2011, 11:34 AM
If I was working for that midget Danny Snyder, I'd be toking up as well.

I'm not excusing Trent's behavior, mind you, but if anyone would like to know more about DC's own Little Corporal, google "cranky Redskins fan guide to Daniel Snyder" and learn something.

Neath a Western Sky
12/6/2011, 11:38 AM
Fox Sports says it's "at least his third failed drug test" since coming into the league last year. We have some players on our current squad who had better take notice.

badger
12/6/2011, 11:59 AM
If I was working for that midget Danny Snyder, I'd be toking up as well.

I'm not excusing Trent's behavior, mind you, but if anyone would like to know more about DC's own Little Corporal, google "cranky Redskins fan guide to Daniel Snyder" and learn something.

Ooo, it's fun :D

Link (http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/articles/40063/the-cranky-redskins-fans-guide-to-dan-snyder)

I only made it through the D's so far but I promise to go through the entire alphabet!

I've liked the Redskins just because they had nearly an all-Sooner O-line... but this owner sounds like a budding Jerry Jones, hehe.

SoonerorLater
12/6/2011, 12:08 PM
sigh....

virginiasooner
12/6/2011, 01:10 PM
Ooo, it's fun :D

Link (http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/articles/40063/the-cranky-redskins-fans-guide-to-dan-snyder)

I only made it through the D's so far but I promise to go through the entire alphabet!

I've liked the Redskins just because they had nearly an all-Sooner O-line... but this owner sounds like a budding Jerry Jones, hehe.

Delve into the comments as well -- they're a hoot. And if you didn't hear, Danny boy SUED over this article. He later withdrew the suit (because he admitted in September that he never read it).