PDA

View Full Version : Stoops should refund his salary to OU.... not kidding...

Soonermagik
12/5/2011, 05:43 PM
Pre-season #1, Jones on the Heisman watch list, Broyles coming back, Travis Lewis coming back etc... etc.. and we are headed to the insight bowl with losses to Tech, Baylor and OSU. What a joke of a season. I'm sorry, but Bob Stoops and his staff should refund their salaries to OU.. they didn't earn a penny of it. $5 million a year for a trip to the insight bowl.... give me a break.

Stoops and the staff didn't earn their money this season. A refund is the least they can do to make up for this train wreck of a season.

olevetonahill
12/5/2011, 05:46 PM
Dean? Dint you say you were Perma baining the next one who starts a coach bashin thread?

IBleedCrimson
12/5/2011, 05:54 PM
Does anyone think we need to fire Brent Venables?

Curly Bill
12/5/2011, 05:57 PM

Does anyone besides the sunshine pumpers, or the totally clueless, NOT think that?

LRoss
12/5/2011, 05:58 PM
For as much anger as I've seen this year about Bob's contract. . .

would anybody really be any happier if he was working for free? Would anybody, really?

Breadburner
12/5/2011, 05:59 PM
Another thread full of stupid.....

badger
12/5/2011, 06:00 PM
Turner Gill is getting paid $6 million to not coach KU for the next three years.

Food for thought when anyone thinks OU wasted $5 million on Stoops.

IBleedCrimson
12/5/2011, 06:02 PM
Does anyone besides the sunshine pumpers, or the totally clueless, NOT think that?

I'm just sayin... I think we need to discuss the possibility of firing Brent Venables.

Curly Bill
12/5/2011, 06:05 PM
I'm just sayin... I think we need to discuss the possibility of firing Brent Venables.

I think it's too obvious it needs to happen to be discussed. Problem is it's out of our hands.

Curly Bill
12/5/2011, 06:07 PM
For as much anger as I've seen this year about Bob's contract. . .

would anybody really be any happier if he was working for free? Would anybody, really?

Good point! I have no problem with what he's paid, just the results we're getting.

sendbaht
12/5/2011, 06:08 PM
losing 3 games...those crapy sooners...

northspeter
12/5/2011, 06:13 PM
138-34, 7 conference titles, 4 national title games, 1 national championship... yeah, i wanna refund....

Breadburner
12/5/2011, 06:13 PM
Op is a dumb-****....not kidding.....

badger
12/5/2011, 06:15 PM

I don't think we should fire Brent Venables. That's silly to fire him at the first sign of not winning, especially when we still have a winning season where the team is still one of the top teams in the country and the conference.

This is not Texas 5-7. This is Oklahoma not going to BCS bowl. omg no bcs bowl oh noes

SoonerorLater
12/5/2011, 06:17 PM
Turner Gill is getting paid $6 million to not coach KU for the next three years.

Food for thought when anyone thinks OU wasted $5 million on Stoops.

Based on his first two years at Kansas he's worth every penny of his not coaching for the next three years.