PDA

View Full Version : PECKING ORDER

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/5/2011, 01:50 PM
No, I'm not ordering Peking Duck. We've had Dislike Lists before, but I haven't really rated them after the top(bottom) 3. For the halibut, I feel like going deeper into the hole of shame:

1) Domer
2) Orange Aggy
3) the Cows
4) USUC the Condoms
5) Bammer(FAR too many NC's for them)
6) Tigahbaits(their fanbase)
7) Nike Quackers-this is a trendy selection, not a long-time deep seated pick
8)-14) I'm still not sure about the pecking order on these following highly objectionable programs: FU, the U, Mizzou Tigers, Meatchicken, tOSU, Rocky Top(for pirating away Sooner state HS players), Lassie Aggy

En_Fuego
12/5/2011, 01:55 PM
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/garageflower_2006/peking-duck.jpg

NYC Poke
12/5/2011, 03:02 PM
At least one poll has us ranked ahead of Bama . . .

Boomer.....
12/5/2011, 03:15 PM
Heh

12/5/2011, 07:45 PM
At least one poll has us ranked ahead of Bama . . .you guys have been in my #2 spot for the longest time. Sorry, but the domer is irreplaceable.

12/6/2011, 12:02 AM
At least one poll has us ranked ahead of Bama . . .The Schooner-envy and hatred displayed by so many of your fans is what earns your Ewe such a lowly perch.

oudavid1
12/6/2011, 12:34 AM
1. Texas.
2. Oklahoma State.
3. Lane Kiffin.

Cannot believe the amount of Tennessee dislike there is on this board.

Chuck Bao
12/6/2011, 12:35 AM
Peking duckskin and football - I love it.

The teams who I love to see lose, particularly if OU is the one putting the hurt on them, are:

1) LSU
2) Texas
3) Texas A&M
4) USC
5) Notre Dame

12/6/2011, 12:57 AM
1. Texas.
2. Oklahoma State.
3. Lane Kiffin.

Cannot believe the amount of Tennessee dislike there is on this board.What's not to dislike about that orangeclad program? Almost every year, it seems, they steal a top notch player from the Sooner state.

MamaMia
12/6/2011, 02:56 AM
Mine change but I still haven't gotten over my anger for the 'Allen Patrick holding the ball in the air' Oregon game so screw the Ducks.

LSU...Too many reasons to mention.

Texas is always on my bad side

oSu Cowboys...I pity them for getting the shaft by all the political voting SEC butt kissers but they are still ultra annoying

Notre Dame..Will we ever not hold a grudge against them spying on our practices and ruining our streak? I think not..until we beat them soundly.

Texas Tech...They play so dirty and the Ref Raider/Billboard, fathom 1st down call...That game still gives me nightmares, and now, this last thing with them beating us at home got to me like salt in my wounds. We all know how hard it is to win in Lubbock, so not looking forward to that game next season with all our problems. Screw them too.

oudavid1
12/6/2011, 07:56 AM
What's not to dislike about that orangeclad program? Almost every year, it seems, they steal a top notch player from the Sooner state.

Because my family is from Tennessee and some of my relatives went to Tennessee, 2 went to Bama, 1 to Ole Miss, and 1 to texas. But the rest to OU. Just saying.

12/6/2011, 02:22 PM
Because my family is from Tennessee and some of my relatives went to Tennessee, 2 went to Bama, 1 to Ole Miss, and 1 to texas. But the rest to OU. Just saying.It ain't personal. david! The one that went to Ole Miss is OK. The ones that went to OU are GREAT FOLKS. The others just made bad decisions.

SoonerorLater
12/6/2011, 03:10 PM
1. Texas.
2. Oklahoma State.
3. Lane Kiffin.

Cannot believe the amount of Tennessee dislike there is on this board.

When was the last time we played Tennessee? The 1968 Orange Bowl? Wow some folks must really hold grudges

12/6/2011, 03:50 PM
When was the last time we played Tennessee? The 1968 Orange Bowl? Wow some folks must really hold grudgesEwe could have tried reading the previous posts, before wasting your time with that comment.

badger
12/6/2011, 03:52 PM
1. Texas A&M because they're annoying.