PDA

View Full Version : 1 time since 1985

oudavid1
12/4/2011, 03:04 PM
That Oklahoma has won a national championship.

And 100% of those came under Bob Stoop's watch.

JUST SAYIN!

oumartin
12/4/2011, 03:05 PM
With john bakes recruits, just sayin

SoonerKnight
12/4/2011, 03:09 PM
Ok. I'll play. We still have a better record than KSU, Baylor and OH! **** wait we don't and that sucks. At least we beat the pokes and won the conference. Oh wait! Nope! Well at least we showed up and played hard for four qtrs and proved that they would have to work to get the win..................Oooooops there it is again. NOPE! Well at least we tried to keep it close.........Well **** it OSU kicked our *** and that is on the entire team!! NO Excuse!!

SOONER44EVER
12/4/2011, 03:17 PM
Our only loss to Baylor came under Stoops watch as did our worst bowl loss ever and our 2nd worse loss to OSU. Just sayin.

Dan Thompson
12/4/2011, 03:21 PM
I never understood when Jason White just could not get the job done, (knees IMO) why he didn't change QB's. Same goes for LJ. Has Stoops ever change QB's when we where behind and the starting QB was not hurt?

SoonerKnight
12/4/2011, 03:25 PM
I never understood when Jason White just could not get the job done, (knees IMO) why he didn't change QB's. Same goes for LJ. Has Stoops ever change QB's when we where behind and the starting QB was not hurt?

No, but I believe your looking for Mack Brown!!! LOL!

wishbonesooner
12/4/2011, 03:35 PM
And every Sooner fan alive is grateful for what Bob has done.

AlboSooner
12/4/2011, 03:51 PM
Small sunshine, but nicely pumped

8timechamps
12/4/2011, 04:38 PM
Let's fire everyone! First, we need to make a list of coaches that have AT LEAST 1 national title, have been to 3 other title games, coached 2 Heisman winners, and 5 Heisman finalist. They also must have won at least 7 conference titles (and not in the mid-majors...big conferences). Must have taken their team to 12 consecutive bowl games (with AT LEAST 7 of those being BCS games). He must also love Oklahoma and embrace tradition....AND not be willing to leave for an NFL job.

Ok, that's pretty simple. Now, start the list of candidates.

C&CDean
12/4/2011, 04:41 PM
No more new coach threads.