PDA

View Full Version : Funniest thing I saw in Stillwater

BermudaSooner
12/4/2011, 02:43 PM
25 year old (or so) in front of my yelling, "is this the best night of your life? If it is the best night of your life, yell!" Now I love OU football and all, but that is just sad. Best night of his life? And all the people around him agreeing? Is Stillwater really that boring? Just sad.

BigTip
12/4/2011, 03:21 PM
Maybe it was.

It is hard for us to know what they feel like. We've known success forever, so we don't know what new found success feels like.

Like we've always been rich, and they just won the lottery.

SoonerKnight
12/4/2011, 03:28 PM
Damn Hillbillies!!

StoopTroup
12/4/2011, 03:31 PM
Gundy to Florida? :D

picasso
12/4/2011, 09:03 PM
One of my wife's friends on facebook was saying that. My wife asked her if it was better than the birth of her child?

Heh.

8timechamps
12/4/2011, 09:06 PM
I'm a closet Cubs fan, so I can certainly understand being over-joyed about his team's success...but "best night of my life"? That would have to include at least one member of the opposite sex and Twizzlers.

EatLeadCommie
12/4/2011, 11:54 PM
I don't blame him one bit. I was born and raised a Sooner fan, but went to Wake Forest. When we won the ACC a few years ago and went to the Orange Bowl, it was incredible. Something like 1/2 or 1/3 of the living alumni made the trip to Miami. OSU beat us soundly, won their first outright conference title since the 40s, and looked like they might go to the MNC. They should absolutely whoop it up.