PDA

View Full Version : All in all, less wailing and gnashing of teeth than I expected...

soonerboy_odanorth
12/4/2011, 01:37 AM
Good job.

Look, it's simple.

This edition of the Sooners, coaches and players, did not get it put together this year for any variety of reasons. And Oklahoma State's coaches and players came up with the greatest season in their entire history.

We had great wins against, FSU, Texas, KSU, and Texas A&M.

Moving on....

agoo758
12/4/2011, 01:50 AM
Yup. I will admit that the offseason it will be a good break from all this craziness.

9 months until we go on again worrying about something we have no control over! :)

MamaMia
12/4/2011, 02:05 AM
If you read the score prediction thread, you would have seen that after losing to Baylor, and especially to Texas Tech at home, many of us believed that we would lose this game. Most of us were somewhat expecting it.

BetterSoonerThanLater
12/4/2011, 02:22 AM
im just mad i bet all my vCash on this game...dammit. what do i have to live for now!!??? ;)

Blue
12/4/2011, 02:30 AM
And you pretty much pegged them Odanorth early in the season. Or was that just mojo?

I look forward to the day that you think we have a team.

MyT Oklahoma
12/4/2011, 02:55 AM
"We're Number Three. We're Number Three. We're Number Three."

In the Big 12 that is. And not what we're used to in Norman. Grrrrrrrr........

Blue
12/4/2011, 02:55 AM
Try number 4.

MyT Oklahoma
12/4/2011, 02:57 AM
Number Four? Whose Number Three then?

Blue
12/4/2011, 02:58 AM
Baylor.

wishbonesooner
12/4/2011, 06:27 AM
Good job.

Look, it's simple.

This edition of the Sooners, coaches and players, did not get it put together this year for any variety of reasons. And Oklahoma State's coaches and players came up with the greatest season in their entire history.

We had great wins against, FSU, Texas, KSU, and Texas A&M.

Moving on....
There are four and a half or five million reasons why not putting it together is not acceptable.

WileyCoyote
12/4/2011, 08:33 AM
The apparent lack of weeping and nashing is probably due to plans being formulated for burning and thrashing instead. Hangover recoveries are in progress, senses are dulled...give it time.

Tough year, unacceptable overall results by anybody's standards given the preseason expectations. But it's over.... except for the Toilet Bowl.

cleller
12/4/2011, 08:35 AM
The lack or wailing and gnashing of teeth is because we were resigned to it. It goes hand in hand with the humiliation on TV across the country last night.

oumom2many
12/4/2011, 08:47 AM
Number Four? Whose Number Three then?

We are #4??? I have been a Sooner fan for four decades and have never seen this before! Hopefully, we won't ever see this again. :miserable:

AlbqSooner
12/4/2011, 09:24 AM
"We are #4??? I have been a Sooner fan for four decades and have never seen this before!"

Did you sleep through the 90s?

BigTip
12/4/2011, 09:28 AM
Even though we lost the Big 12 last night, I had already been so let down from being out of the national hunt, that I was sort of numb to it. Especially this is the one game all year that we were "suppose" to lose. The Tech game was such a WTF thing.

delhalew
12/4/2011, 11:38 AM
Why wail and cry when most of us knew that we were the loud mouth on the playground that folds when we are challenged.

Maybe on the off season we spend more time doing work than we do in the hair salon.