PDA

View Full Version : Game Ball obviously goes to Landry Jones

Jaybound
12/4/2011, 01:18 AM
.....OSU game ball that is, spotted them 14 points.

Soonerus
12/4/2011, 01:19 AM
21 if you count t okie in the end zone ...

BeaSooner
12/4/2011, 01:23 AM
I was counting 21

Jaybound
12/4/2011, 01:23 AM
Has anyone else here seen a quarterback manage to throw a ball to his back? I've been watching football for over 30 years and can't remember seeing it. I've seen a pass tipped, i've seen one thrown short directly in front of the QB, but how in the hell did he manage to throw the ball backwards and have it bounce off of his back?

landrun
12/4/2011, 01:25 AM
I've seen it twice this year. I foget who the other was.

landrun
12/4/2011, 01:26 AM
BTW, once again. The offense ins't the problems. They were bad tonight but the D is aweful.

Jaybound
12/4/2011, 01:29 AM
BTW, once again. The offense ins't the problems. They were bad tonight but the D is aweful.

I agree with you on that but you have to admit it's commical that last week RGIII throws some turd in the air that bounces off our defenders helmet directly into his WR's hands in stride for a touchdown, then landry throws a ball that bounces off of his back with no contact.

BeaSooner
12/4/2011, 01:36 AM

I disagree. Both offense and defense sucked balls tonight. And it all started with the offense....or lack thereof.

TitoMorelli
12/4/2011, 01:37 AM

10 points on offense, which is less than it gave the OSU defense on the night? I wouldn't lay most of the blame on the D.

btb916
12/4/2011, 01:37 AM

I disagree a great deal.

The offense scored three points until the game was over. The offense's complete and utter inability in moving the ball gave OSU great field position all night. The offense had 5 turnovers. This game is all on the offense.

BeaSooner
12/4/2011, 01:47 AM
I disagree a great deal.

The offense scored three points until the game was over. The offense's complete and utter inability in moving the ball gave OSU great field position all night. The offense had 5 turnovers. This game is all on the offense.

I don't know if it is all on offense, but that is where I would lay most of the blame between the two. (not counting the coaches since they have no influence on what happens on the field, right?)

soonerinstlw
12/4/2011, 02:24 AM
Has anyone else here seen a quarterback manage to throw a ball to his back? I've been watching football for over 30 years and can't remember seeing it. I've seen a pass tipped, i've seen one thrown short directly in front of the QB, but how in the hell did he manage to throw the ball backwards and have it bounce off of his back?

You need to watch more football and spend less time on the interwebs spewing ignorant hate.

soonerinstlw
12/4/2011, 02:24 AM
.....OSU game ball that is, spotted them 14 points.

And the game ball for ignorant post(s) goes to Jaybound

yermom
12/4/2011, 02:37 AM
i felt much more frustrated by the offense than the defense. i think Bob addressed it pretty well in the press conference.

the defense wasn't exactly tearing it up, but they were making stops. it's a lot different if it's like 10-3 early instead of 17-0

soonerinstlw
12/4/2011, 02:42 AM
The offense was horrible, but to put it all on Landry is just ignorant. It took the whole team, working together, to screw this one up.