PDA

View Full Version : ESPN and College Football will never learn

Blue
12/4/2011, 12:40 AM
How many times does an "Unbeatable" team have to be beat for them to realize that anything can happen and to stop crowning people "Unbeatable."

PLAYOFF NOW!

Okie35
12/4/2011, 12:40 AM
ESPN won't allow it. They're making tons of money from the BCS.

agoo758
12/4/2011, 12:41 AM
We can sure see that from all of those anti-playoff ESPN right? :rolleyes:

Blue
12/4/2011, 12:43 AM
We can sure see that from all of those anti-playoff ESPN right? :rolleyes:

They might be on the bandwagon but why do they keep shoveling this rematch crap down our throats. If they support a playoff they should be crying foul.

agoo758
12/4/2011, 12:45 AM
They might be on the bandwagon but why do they keep shoveling this rematch crap down our throats. If they support a playoff they should be crying foul.

My comment, was meant to be sarcastic, the roll eye's arn't as affective as they used to be. :(

I despise ESPN as much as the next guy, but the object is to put the two best teams in the country in the NC, and a rematch would do that.

That being said, I hope the pokes get the nod, but I am not too hopeful. But the blowout tonight did make the case at least.

Okie35
12/4/2011, 12:49 AM

David Pollack former SEC Georgia Bulldog mentioned that everyone crying for playoffs should stop because the result would be the same, Bama vs. LSU. It disgusted me.