PDA

View Full Version : 44-10

oupride
12/4/2011, 12:21 AM
Today is the first day of the next 364. Sooner fans know what I am talking about. Get ready for the 44-10 T-shirts, signs and bumper stickers. Just remember, what goes around comes around. See you in Norman.

SOONER44EVER
12/4/2011, 12:27 AM
You forgot medallions.

OhU1
12/4/2011, 12:29 AM
It could have been 66-3. I'm not concerned about Aggie bumper stickers.

bluedogok
12/4/2011, 12:35 AM
I'm glad that I am living in Denver now, although I really wouldn't have got much crap in Austin after the season they had. My former firm in OKC that I worked at was about half OSU people (out of 250-300) would have been miserable, it was bad enough during the Blake years (left there in 2003). I rarely got any crap because I didn't dish out much, my dad on the other hand caught quite a bit of grief but he retired in 2001.

The only saving grace is more than likely they will be denied the BCS Championship game. Many would be utterly miserable if they actually won a MNC.

MyT Oklahoma
12/4/2011, 12:45 AM
I for one can't wait until the Aggies come to Norman next year. Until then enjoy yourselves OSU.

Jacie
12/4/2011, 12:47 AM
Today is the first day of the next 364. Sooner fans know what I am talking about. Get ready for the 44-10 T-shirts, signs and bumper stickers. Just remember, what goes around comes around. See you in Norman.

This is their moment and as good as it is going to get pending the outcome of a bowl game. After that, well ever heard of Clint Chelf? He is the aggie's most experienced QB after Weeden. He played in four games this year and threw 30 passes. Those stats put him on par with Drew Allen. What it all means is they are looking at just as big a drop off of offensive experience next year as OU so continued success for them will have to come from someone we haven't heard of yet. Not saying it can't happen that a new kid comes in and wins early and often, just that the team that wupped OUr a** is going to be just as decimated by graduation. Which team do you think will recover first?

rdusooner
12/4/2011, 12:47 AM
Thankfully, I live in Raleigh. No one cares about NCAA Football here, let alone OU

Dan Thompson
12/4/2011, 12:49 AM
Maybe we should have run the Belldozer more often. Just sayin.

MyT Oklahoma
12/4/2011, 12:49 AM
This is their moment and as good as it is going to get pending the outcome of a bowl game. After that, well ever heard of Clint Chelf? He is the aggie's most experienced QB after Weeden. He played in four games this year and threw 30 passes. Those stats put him on par with Drew Allen. What it all means is they are looking at just as big a drop off of offensive experience next year as OU so continued success for them will have to come from someone we haven't heard of yet. Not saying it can't happen that a new kid comes in and wins early and often, just that the team that wupped OUr a** is going to be just as decimated by graduation. Which team do you think will recover first?

I know. I know. I know. OU.. right?

cleller
12/4/2011, 08:44 AM
They won't care if we beat them by 100 next year. A 44-10 shirt is something they've never had before, like a high IQ. They'll wear it till they die.

lexred
12/4/2011, 09:14 AM
As much as I hate to say it, I think OSU deserves a chance at LSU. They will all dress up in their Sunday duds, load up the buggys and head to NO. Then the fun will start, that is they will get to experience HELL for the first time. LSU fans make OSU fans look like choirboys, and The Superdome is home turf. The Tigers will literally eat their souls and give them a lifetime beating on national TV. Yes, they will still have their tee shirts, but also very painful memories.

WileyCoyote
12/4/2011, 09:29 AM
It's a gold mine bonanza for the memorabilia manufacturers. They better hire Seal Team 6 to guard the turf and bricks at that stadium from scavengers. There are liable to be I-35 billboards, intenet pop up ads, you name it...lol

If they get their a** in the NC game, LSU will thrash them. If they don't get in, there will be no end to their what ifs and whining.

SoonerKnight
12/4/2011, 11:21 AM
If they go to the MNC it will be their first ever BCS game and for all the marbles!! WTF is happening around here!