PDA

View Full Version : Official cry about the game thread

JLEW1818
12/3/2011, 09:41 PM
let's get no pressure, but they still get open? explain please.

I never dog players, but it's gone on long enough. OU Football is better off without D. Miller, Lynn, and J. Harris. They shouldn't play at any time, period.

say what you want about BV.

nighttrain12
12/3/2011, 09:42 PM
Somebody needs to start a 'prepare your anus' thread.

JLEW1818
12/3/2011, 09:43 PM
Landry Jones,

good QB. nothing but pure padded stats. horrible horrible with the ball. how do you fumble that? I guess he goes to the NFL? just dont' see much there.

Finch, why does he run like he is injured? it's like his head is always goin to the left or right? me dont know.

Great guys. just aint making me happy.

agoo758
12/3/2011, 09:47 PM
Don't forget Travis Lewis. The most overrated player in the history of Oklahoma football.

Socrefbek
12/3/2011, 09:51 PM
Its time for BV to move on.

Landry Jones is nothing but a system QB that has benefitted from boat loads of talent around him. When the game is on his shoulders nothing but FAIL!

107 ranked LosuR defense and the are owning the Sooners Offense.

1 stinking hit on Weeden the entire 1st half. PATHETIC!

nighttrain12
12/3/2011, 09:52 PM
In the other 2 losses this season we stormed back and ALMOST won the game. Perhaps we can do the same exact thing again!

landrun
12/3/2011, 09:56 PM
The defense is just plain horrible.
I'm amazed at the fans who blame the offense for the defense's poor performances.

LSU's offense had no first downs and went 3-and-out in every possession of the first half against Georgia today. They had a total of 12 yards offense at the half.

Their defense gave up a total of 10 points.

THAT ... is great defense. We're not even close.

JiminyChristmas
12/3/2011, 09:58 PM
We fuc**** suck.

the_edge
12/3/2011, 09:58 PM
This is NOT the defense's fault.

The offense is terrible. Just like it was in the first half against Texas Tech and Baylor.

EatLeadCommie
12/3/2011, 10:00 PM
Defense and sorry pass protection is more to blame than Landry tonight. No, he hasn't been perfect, but give him old man Weeden's line and he has 250 yards passing in the first half. The receivers have to catch balls in big games.

JLEW1818
12/3/2011, 10:01 PM
first time ever, we just look smaller than the pokes.?

trwxxa
12/3/2011, 10:01 PM
The offense has not been the same since Broyles and Whaley went down.

The defense is what it is. Can't complain too much with the short fields they have had to defend.

the_edge
12/3/2011, 10:07 PM
SIX yards rushing in the first half. We're awesome.

Socrefbek
12/3/2011, 10:09 PM
We fuc**** suck.

Pretty much sums it up so far in this game. Maybe some miraculous transformation occurs at halftime. :miserable:

JLEW1818
12/3/2011, 10:21 PM
Lol Landry Jones is just clueless.

IBleedCrimson
12/3/2011, 10:40 PM
As much as I hate the honey badger nickname, you know what? He was given that by someone else. It wasnt self imposed nonsense like "The Sharks."

BoulderSooner79
12/3/2011, 10:43 PM
Our guys are discouraged and their guys are feeling it. That snowball is rolling down hill and is already gigantic. We'd do the same thing if we were in their position - they are trying to get BCS votes now.

IBleedCrimson
12/3/2011, 10:47 PM
I know what the problem is... NO BELLDOZER

tulsaoilerfan
12/3/2011, 10:50 PM
I think the offensive game plan was beyond horrible tonight

mightysooner
12/3/2011, 10:51 PM
Venables is one of the best DC's in the country. Stats don't matter. These aren't the droids you're looking for. Move along....

BigTip
12/3/2011, 10:52 PM
In the other 2 losses this season we stormed back and ALMOST won the game. Perhaps we can do the same exact thing again!

lol, I was thinking the same sick thing earlier.

StoopTroup
12/3/2011, 10:53 PM
My gawd JLEW. Are you sure this wasn't...
"Official JLEW cries about the game thread ?"

StoopTroup
12/3/2011, 10:55 PM
Venables is one of the best DC's in the country. Stats don't matter. These aren't the droids you're looking for. Move along....

You keep pushing that creed you have. Thing is the Defense showed....I was afraid we might have an offensive break down. We did. The Defense can't be expected to play lights out when the Offense just gives the game away.

BoulderSooner79
12/3/2011, 10:57 PM

This game would have been even at half if the offense had done it's job. They left a lot of points on the field and then gave up a defensive TD on top of that. Should have been 17 all at half and a completely different game. Instead the game was essentially over at half and the entire team came out discouraged. Bottom line is OSU is better this year and they probably win this even if we play a great game tonight given the players we have left.

StoopTroup
12/3/2011, 10:58 PM
Prediction....oSu gets crushed in a bowl game.

BoulderSooner79
12/3/2011, 10:59 PM
Prediction....oSu gets crushed in a bowl game.

If they play LSU, yes. Otherwise I think they do okay.

StoopTroup
12/3/2011, 11:00 PM
given the players we have left.

That's key to why we had this meltdown.

mightysooner
12/3/2011, 11:01 PM
You keep pushing that creed you have. Thing is the Defense showed....I was afraid we might have an offensive break down. We did. The Defense can't be expected to play lights out when the Offense just gives the game away.

I will keep pushing it, thanks. The stats back me up and so does every season we're forced to witness. The only question now is, will the pokes hang half a hundred on us or won't they? I say yes.

StoopTroup
12/3/2011, 11:01 PM
I think a lot of what happened to night is on Josh Huepel.

mightysooner
12/3/2011, 11:02 PM

I will keep pushing it, thanks. The stats back me up and so does every season we're forced to witness. The only question now is, will the pokes hang half a hundred on us or won't they? I say yes.

StoopTroup
12/3/2011, 11:02 PM

You're still wrong but hey we won 9 games somehow.

mightysooner
12/3/2011, 11:05 PM
You're still wrong but hey we won 9 games somehow.

At this point you're equal to an Obama cheerleader. In spite of the obvious failure of your anointed one that everyone can clearly see, you steadfastly cheer for your dear leader and proclaim his greatness against all signs to the contrary. It's almost cartoonish. Anyway....rah, rah, rah!

JLEW1818
12/3/2011, 11:09 PM
another