PDA

View Full Version : From way up here in section 301, and with my binnoculars...

MamaMia
12/3/2011, 09:30 PM
I have a real good shot of whats going on.We are getting burned BAD in between our zones. Landry isn't checking off and he looks flustered, rattled and out of control. So far, its not good. Very few Sooner fans here compared to years and years before. :(

EatLeadCommie
12/3/2011, 09:36 PM
Getting burned bad between our zones? What else is new? Zero pass rush does not help at all. Receivers dropping key balls doesn't help either.

nighttrain12
12/3/2011, 09:39 PM
I have a real good shot of whats going on.We are getting burned BAD in between our zones. Landry isn't checking off and he looks flustered, rattled and out of control. So far, its not good. Very few Sooner fans here compared to years and years before. :(

Thanks for doing your part to cheer the Sooners on!

JLMSOONER
12/3/2011, 09:52 PM
Thanks mama for staying in the battle but our D sucks. Landry isn't helping us nor is miller. But the D isn't great. I guess since osu can't stop running teams we should keep passing. Can't wait to see the halftime adjustments. At least we are not getting shutout since the goal post are that extra half inch apart. I'm drinking beer. Anyone for a red stripe?

SoonerBacker
12/3/2011, 09:54 PM
Landry might not appear quite so flustered and rattled if some of his receivers would catch the balls that hit them in the hands! Overall lackluster performance!

JLMSOONER
12/3/2011, 09:58 PM
RG111 just self promoted/predicted his Heisman. I'm drinkin til I don't remember this night.

MamaMia
12/3/2011, 10:41 PM
Landry might not appear quite so flustered and rattled if some of his receivers would catch the balls that hit them in the hands! Overall lackluster performance! Nothing is going well on either side of the ball for us.I'm hoarse from yelling when the pokes have the ball.Other than that,I'm speechless.Looking across the way at Stoops, hes speechless too for the most part,just following the line up and down.Landry didnt speak to his team hardly at all on the sidelines during the game either.Lots of Sooner fans started walking down the steps to leave when Landry dropped the ball behind himself,but now that the score is 40 to 3,almost everyone is leaving. :(

MamaMia
12/3/2011, 11:24 PM
I'm sorry guys but I'm cold.I cant feel my nose.Weare leaving.This is painful and we need hot chocolate.

StoopTroup
12/3/2011, 11:26 PM
WTG Mama. I really thought you'd take a powder. :D ;)

Safe Journey home.

BoulderSooner79
12/3/2011, 11:27 PM
I'm sorry guys but I'm cold.I cant feel my nose.Weare leaving.This is painful and we need hot chocolate.

Kudos for making the trip and supporting the players!! You earned your hot chocolate.

MamaMia
12/3/2011, 11:28 PM
The game will be over before I get out of here.My pregnant daughter has to pee. :)

MamaMia
12/3/2011, 11:29 PM
Everyone in orange is screaming in my face. HELP!

StoopTroup
12/3/2011, 11:32 PM
Everyone in orange is screaming in my face. HELP!

Go duck into a stall in the bathroom. aggies have no idea what that place is for. You'll be safe there.

MamaMia
12/3/2011, 11:32 PM
Kudos for making the trip and supporting the players!! You earned your hot chocolate.I just want to get in my car that they charged us 40 dollars to park and have a quiet cry.Is there a Braums here?They have good cocoa.

MamaMia
12/4/2011, 12:10 AM
We found a Braums.Pokes are hanging out of their vehicles,and sun roofs,honking and making nasty finger gestures and yelling at Sooners.So far,our magnet was stolen and we had to clean what was either a hot dog with mustard,or a pretzel dog off the OU Alum emblem off the back window.We've had worse.