PDA

View Full Version : The National Champion coach

cleller
12/3/2011, 07:30 PM
Lots of talk about whether or not anyone wants a repeat of the dull dud LSU and Bama put on earlier, so here's a twist. Coaching-wise, who deserves to be in the final game? Who are actually the two best coaches in the NCAA? Saban and Miles?

Some people are sick of talking coaches, too. If so, hit that blue button with the <.

mightysooner
12/3/2011, 07:32 PM
Saban and Miles are the two best coaches currently yes. It gags me to say that about Miles but facts are facts. He's going to win his second national title in less than 4 years playing in the SEC? Can't argue with that. It's impressive. *GAG*

StoopTroup
12/3/2011, 07:35 PM
John Chavis. Defense wins Championships. It can't be that damn grass eating sumbuck. John's stats at Tennessee from 1995-2008 are better than anyone's....LMAO

John's always out there running with his guys keeping them in Top Condition.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/02/JohnChavisChief.jpg.JPG/220px-JohnChavisChief.jpg.JPG

Eielson
12/3/2011, 07:46 PM
I'd put Saban as a top 2 coach. Not Miles, though.

cleller
12/3/2011, 07:46 PM
Saban and Miles are the two best coaches currently yes. It gags me to say that about Miles but facts are facts. He's going to win his second national title in less than 4 years playing in the SEC? Can't argue with that. It's impressive. *GAG*

I'm with you. Wouldn't want either as a boss or co-worker. Maybe not even an in-law. They can put together a football program though.

mightysooner
12/3/2011, 07:56 PM
I'm with you. Wouldn't want either as a boss or co-worker. Maybe not even an in-law. They can put together a football program though.

Me neither. And I only put Miles sorry azz up there because Urban isn't a coach this year. But still.........Miles is about to win #2 in a short period of time playing in the most difficult conference there is. I have to give him that respect, even though I'd rather give him a swirley in the men's bathroom.