PDA

View Full Version : TODAYS INNOVATIVE LOOK....

StoopTroup
12/3/2011, 06:38 PM
Brought to you by AT&T during the Baylor fexas BLOWOUT....

What's innovative you say?

The Sooner Pass Rush.

LMAO. Some OU Fans want him fired and Brent is getting Commercials done about his Defense.

Nothing about his Stat Sheet though.

En_Fuego
12/3/2011, 06:42 PM
Well if he could cure the over the middle deal........I would give him an added $100,000

LVSOONER15
12/3/2011, 06:45 PM
Well if he could cure the over the middle deal........I would give him an added $100,000

That sounds right.

badger
12/3/2011, 06:57 PM
I am disappoint. I thought you were gonna give the insider scoop on what OSU was going to wear today. Black on black on black is my guess.

StoopTroup
12/3/2011, 08:27 PM
It's funny as hell that all the Sooner Experts have a chart or a graph or a little Statement like "Well if he could cure the over the middle deal........I would give him an added $100,000" but the guy just got a Commercial done on how his Defenses are damn scary and can always take down a Team that thinks it's gonna RAWK THE SEC.

The number of Great Plays I've seem our Defenses make is overwhelming. It's always the "What have you done for me lately for some folks"

agoo758
12/3/2011, 08:31 PM
It's funny as hell that all the Sooner Experts have a chart or a graph or a little Statement like "Well if he could cure the over the middle deal........I would give him an added $100,000" but the guy just got a Commercial done on how his Defenses are damn scary and can always take down a Team that thinks it's gonna RAWK THE SEC.

The number of Great Plays I've seem our Defenses make is overwhelming. It's always the "What have you done for me lately for some folks"

When we arn't rushing 3 (which we inexplicably do about 75% of the time), our rush is as good as any in the country. I will give you that.

BrotherMalcolm
12/3/2011, 08:35 PM
In the meantime yet another easy TD is given up by Mr. Innovation's defense...