PDA

View Full Version : Watching Balyor beat Texas....

LASooner
12/3/2011, 06:38 PM
...is like watching Ralphie beat up Scut Farkus, it's all haymaker punches and tears.

En_Fuego
12/3/2011, 06:45 PM
It's like jacking off in the shower......You feel really good, but guilty later.

badger
12/3/2011, 06:45 PM
...is like watching Ralphie beat up Scut Farkus, it's all haymaker punches and tears.

Baylor drank its Ovaltine. Texas is still trying to figure out how to break the secret code :D

sooneredaco
12/3/2011, 06:48 PM
Nothing witty... Texas just plain sucks

SyN
12/3/2011, 06:53 PM
You know! We as sooner fans think our team is struggling right now and we really hate seeing it.... Think how the Texas fans Feel...... They have the best recruiting classes the last few yrs... supposedly have the best players in the country.... And this team just flat out Stinks...... I don't buy these dam excuses they are young......

I think it is awesome.... Keeps them {Young} texas studs coming to OU.....

Sooner5030
12/3/2011, 06:53 PM
i'd prefer a UT win....and preferred a ISU win today.

now we our in 4th place if we happen to lose tonight.

not likely but we just went from cotton to insight/holiday.

opksooner
12/3/2011, 06:57 PM
Wow! The whorns really turned their program around!

Riiiiiight. 7-5 instead of 5-7. Big whoop te do.

sooner59
12/3/2011, 06:57 PM

We will have earned it if we lose tonight. 3 losses including OSU, Baylor, and a non-bowling Tech team.

LASooner
12/3/2011, 07:00 PM

I wouldn't mind the Holiday Bowl, I can go see them, instead of watching it on TV.

StoopTroup
12/3/2011, 07:03 PM
Baylor is a damn good Team with RG3 as QB. They took the whorns apart today. That wasn't some last second freak throw to win the game. That was a solid win by a Team some experts picked fexas to win today.

The great fexas years are over. I wouldn't want to be mack Brown right now. It's obvious that you don't go firing your Coaching Staff to make things better. Those that think it's the way to go...should be Coaching Div 1A Football and proving it IMO. Bunch of mach Brown wannabes....

BoulderSooner79
12/3/2011, 07:09 PM
I don't give a ratz azz where we go bowling if we lose to the Pokes - UT losing is a thing of beauty. If we want a BCS bowl, then win the game tonight. Otherwise, it's extra practice and recruiting benefits regardless of where we go.

Baylor beating OU and UT in the same season; who woulda thunk it?

StoopTroup
12/3/2011, 07:11 PM
I don't give a ratz azz where we go bowling if we lose to the Pokes - UT losing is a thing of beauty. If we want a BCS bowl, then win the game tonight. Otherwise, it's extra practice and recruiting benefits regardless of where we go.

Baylor beating OU and UT in the same season; who woulda thunk it?

Nobody. There's not even a Stat Sheet to prove it could happen.

mightysooner
12/3/2011, 07:14 PM
Texas is playing with a bunch of inexperienced freshmen. Last time we had to do that we went 8-5 too.

Jacie
12/3/2011, 07:18 PM
Even as Baylor was starting the final run-out-the-clock drive, the announcers were gushing about how good sa*et will be as those young players only continue to get better next year.

So there is a Vinnie/ponyboy clone redshirt freshman we haven't seen play this year waiting to step up and turn those L's into W's?

StoopTroup
12/3/2011, 07:21 PM
Texas is playing with a bunch of inexperienced freshmen. Last time we had to do that we went 8-5 too.

Ummm....not exactly. We lost a Heisman Winner and his favorite Target and had to rely on some Freshmen during the Season.

Also 4 of those wins add up to a Total of 12 points total in difference. BYU (16-13) and Miami (21-20) was a 1 point loss, Texas (16-13) was 3 and nebraska was 7 (10-3). Great Defense....yet we lost four Games. It was offense that killed us that year. It really screws up your whole BV SUCKS Theory I know.

But....that the facts.

mightysooner
12/3/2011, 07:30 PM
Ummm....not exactly. We lost a Heisman Winner and his favorite Target and had to rely on some Freshmen during the Season.

Also 4 of those wins add up to a Total of 12 points total in difference. BYU (16-13) and Miami (21-20) was a 1 point loss, Texas (16-13) was 3 and nebraska was 7 (10-3). Great Defense....yet we lost four Games. It was offense that killed us that year. It really screws up your whole BV SUCKS Theory I know.

But....that the facts.

You no readz goods. That's what I said. Last time we had to rely on a bunch of freshmen we went 8-5. Youth hurts you. 2011 Texas looks just like 2009 Oklahoma. Decent defense, crappy offense.

PS You look at those Venables stats I posted yet? read goodz....