PDA

View Full Version : Please dear Lord...

soonerboy_odanorth
12/3/2011, 01:47 PM
"Please dear Lord don't let any injury or harm come to any player. And please, please, please, dear Lord, please don't let the best team win."

sooner_born_1960
12/3/2011, 01:48 PM
In Jesus' name we pray.
Amen.

badger
12/3/2011, 01:51 PM
:mad: Our Father who art in heaven, how is Austin Box? Our championship will come, thy pokes will be dumb, on earth as they are in hell (boone pickens stadium). Give us this day our daily Belldozer and forgive us our turnovers as we pick those who pass against us. Lead us not into a crap tier bowl, and deliver us into the BCS. For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory, but we like our football team to experience that stuff too. Amen!

MamaMia
12/3/2011, 05:13 PM
Amen

2 replies is about all I got when I posted a similar prayer at the beginning of the season. Looks like we needed more replies.

We are on the road. There are 5 and 1/2 of us almost there.

This little one of mine says BOOMER SOONER!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/IMG_96011.jpg

En_Fuego
12/3/2011, 05:25 PM
From Top to Bottom.........We are the best team..............Period. Even with all our injuries.

8timechamps
12/3/2011, 06:16 PM
From Top to Bottom.........We are the best team..............Period. Even with all our injuries.

Yep, even with an injured Broyles out of action. So, I pray that the better team does win.

soonerboy_odanorth
12/3/2011, 11:22 PM
Yep, even with an injured Broyles out of action. So, I pray that the better team does win.

Still feel that way? Looks to me like over the last couple-three-four years we've been out-spent and out-recruited.

That craptacular defense of theirs looks bigger and faster than our offense across the board. Their average D-line is eating our O-line for a late evening snack. Their D-backs are making our "great wide receivers" look undersized and slow.

Changes are needed.