PDA

View Full Version : wow, huge game today and this place is a graveyard

oumartin
12/3/2011, 01:41 PM
Either confident or afraid of the outcome.

This board was on fire before fsu and texas

badger
12/3/2011, 01:42 PM
I just put together a huge Microsoft Paint thingie, thank ye very much :mad:

Peach Fuzz
12/3/2011, 01:45 PM
It's the calm before the sheep sheering

soonerboy_odanorth
12/3/2011, 01:45 PM
No 'belief' in this year's edition. With our injuries, and their lack thereof, and the strengths of each team, I think everything clearly favors the LoSuRs being the better team today.

But as was once famously offered by in the pre-game prayer by Scott Hill prior to an OU-NU clash...

"Please dear Lord don't let any injury or harm come to any player. And please, please, please, dear Lord, please don't let the best team win."

oumartin
12/3/2011, 01:46 PM
I hope so

My SIL was already talking **** last night

Peach Fuzz
12/3/2011, 01:56 PM
Try being the only OU fan in a family with 7 uncle/aunts 3 siblings/countless cousins, and they're throwing a game party... yeah I'm not going

oumartin
12/3/2011, 02:03 PM
Yeah, that would suck.
My fourth graders teacher was telling their class that OU fans are only fans because they win alot.
Osu has real fans that graduated from the school. A teacher!

BrockLanders
12/3/2011, 02:05 PM
This is the result of a disappointing season.

oumartin
12/3/2011, 02:10 PM
There is a gcs bowl bid on the line I suspect

rekamrettuB
12/3/2011, 02:18 PM
I've been doing stuff with the family all day. Has nothing to do with this game.

En_Fuego
12/3/2011, 02:37 PM
The entire season has been strange. Not only for the injuries and boneheaditis by our defense, but the weird storm before Tech, the long delay to start that game. The freaky way we played in that game. Landry went from being a Heisman candidate (Then he proposed to Whitney) and poof...he becomes Mr. below average. Dom and Ryan's serious injuries. The T**** game when we looked like all world beaters. I just heard on TV that the only team LSU hasn't played is the Green Bay Packers......REALLY ? WTF...And then of course comes the "Belldozer". Strange College Football Season Indeed..

BOOMER SOONER

C&CDean
12/3/2011, 02:42 PM
I'm too busy spending quality time with my family instead of supporting OU football. Family comes first...especially when you see them every ****ing day.

En_Fuego
12/3/2011, 02:51 PM
I'm too busy spending quality time with my family instead of supporting OU football. Family comes first...especially when you see them every ****ing day.

I can't believe the season is almost over. Sooner Football and the Fall are something I treasure. It just seems like this season went by too fast. And the horrible injury to Broyles sickens me. I know there were other injuries, but Broyles was the senior that was breaking all the records.

goingoneight
12/3/2011, 02:51 PM
If I were an OU player or coach I would be sick at my stomach with all of the aggy trash running their mouths. I actually heard a guy say "I'm so sick of that damn excuse, I'll be glad when we shut them up tonight" when we were watching the Austin Box segment on TV earlier.

Maybe since our guys take tweeter so seriously they'll let fake XLK fire them up.

SoonerMom2
12/3/2011, 03:00 PM
Went to the grocery just in case there is bad weather as has been predicted for the rest of the weekend. Everyone I saw at Homeland was wearing Sooner gear. Started to go to Walmart but the parking lot on the east side was filled and once again all Sooner gear. Same at Cain's. Sooner fans were out and about today but they are proudly showing their OK colors. Happy to say I did not see anyone in OSU garb while I was out -- Sooners all the way! Blevins twittered this morning that OU/OSU are could be Fiesta Bowl/Sugar Bowl bound no matter what happens tonight. Forgot SEC or anyone can only send two teams to the BCS.

oumartin
12/3/2011, 03:03 PM
I can't believe the season is almost over. Sooner Football and the Fall are something I treasure. It just seems like this season went by too fast. And the horrible injury to Broyles sickens me. I know there were other injuries, but Broyles was the senior that was breaking all the records.

Makes ya wonder if t. Boner might a had enough cash to pay god off this year

Sooner5030
12/3/2011, 03:10 PM
I got a busy week coming up at work.....I also have 2 grad school classes at night next week = in the office alot on the weekends watching scores on one screen and working on the other.

Wish I was at home for the ISU/KSU and UT/BU games. Need ISU and UT to win so OU is either Fiesta or Cotton Bowl Bound.

I'll leaving the office in time for dinner and the OU game though.

toast
12/3/2011, 03:32 PM
So we are calling out fans for not being on the computer on a Saturday afternoon several hours before the game? Got it.

mightysooner
12/3/2011, 03:32 PM
Try being the only OU fan in a family with 7 uncle/aunts 3 siblings/countless cousins, and they're throwing a game party... yeah I'm not going

That's exactly why you SHOULD go. Drink up all their beer, eat up all their food and say "maybe next year", then leave humming "boomer sooner" as loudly as possible. Burn your tires out of their driveway on the way out.

mightysooner
12/3/2011, 03:34 PM
No 'belief' in this year's edition. With our injuries, and their lack thereof, and the strengths of each team, I think everything clearly favors the LoSuRs being the better team today.

But as was once famously offered by in the pre-game prayer by Scott Hill prior to an OU-NU clash...

"Please dear Lord don't let any injury or harm come to any player. And please, please, please, dear Lord, please don't let the best team win."

Not sure why you don't believe they can win. We still have a really good running game without Whaley (if Heupel can figure that out). I think we win. We just need to pound the ball and keep their offense off the field.

C&CDean
12/3/2011, 03:37 PM
So we are calling out fans for not being on the computer on a Saturday afternoon several hours before the game? Got it.

You've been busy spending uber-quality time with your fam too I see.

En_Fuego
12/3/2011, 03:38 PM

Blasphemy...........:excitement:

toast
12/3/2011, 03:50 PM
You've been busy spending uber-quality time with your fam too I see.

How did you know? :D

Daughter's first bball game of the season.

I Am Right
12/3/2011, 06:40 PM
And folks wonder why ESPN Gameday isnt there!

I Am Right
12/3/2011, 07:00 PM

Whoa, take it easy big fella