PDA

View Full Version : WE WILL WIN!

LiveLaughLove
12/2/2011, 03:21 PM
Yes I said WE. No I've never played ball for OU, but I and all Sooner fans are members of the OU Sooners.

I started following OU in the late '60s. I listened as Steve Owens would make long run after long run, and listening on the radio, in my minds eye, he was the fastest human alive. He was the biggest, the strongest, the fastest. He was a Greek F'ing God! Mildren was perfect to me. Joe Wylie was the best.

I heard Joe Washington make the miracle run against Missouri, and I knew he would, because he was a Sooner. That means we win!

I saw Keith Jackson make the miracle catch against Nebbish. I knew he would. He was a Sooner, and WE WIN! OSU onsides kick, no problem, WE FREAKING WIN!

I and thousands of others have bled Crimson and Creme our whole lives. We are Steely's Uncle on Steroids! We are Cecil Semara xinfinity! So yes Virginia, we are Sooners and WE WIN!

Yeah I sat through the Blake years. But I expected and demanded that every game OU should and would win. If we didn't, it was a major upset to me, as it should be to every Sooner. Why? BECAUSE WE WIN!!

I'm sick of hearing people whining that we aren't favored this week. We don't have as good of special teams, we're hurt, blah, blah. Some Sooner fans are picking or openly rooting for OSU this week. BULL SHEETACKY!

My 11 yr old daughter posted on Facebook that this is still a Sooner Nation and we will win! She is abso-freaking-lutely 100% correct!

Sooners expect to win every freaking game they suit up for! Sooner fans demand it! That's Sooner! Not Aggie!

People like OSU fans (Aggies) can only dream of what it feels like to KNOW that your team is going to compete for national championships almost every freaking season. They hate us, because they envy us. The more they deny that, the more you can bet your butt it's the truth.

OSU fans hope and pray this week, that they are going to win. That's Aggie. WE KNOW WE WILL WIN!

WHY?! BECAUSE WE ARE SOONERS!

OUR SCOUT TEAMER'S ARE F'ING GREEK GODS COMPARED TO THEIR FIRST STRINGERS!

If it says SOONERS across your chest, then you are better! PERIOD!

Now pick up your chins young sportsmen and get your remote elbows lubed up for tomorrow! Get those nacho's ready, and make sure that grill has plenty of propane. Because tomorrow my fellow SOONERS...

WE WILL WIN!

that is all

colleyvillesooner
12/2/2011, 03:23 PM
http://images.pictureshunt.com/pics/b/braveheart-10431.jpg

badger
12/2/2011, 03:24 PM
http://badatsports.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/300-sparta.jpg

LiveLaughLove
12/2/2011, 03:25 PM
THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT!

LVSOONER15
12/2/2011, 03:33 PM
YEAHHHH!!!!!!

A Sooner in Texas
12/2/2011, 03:40 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_dro7PqAdEiE/TUTU-J280CI/AAAAAAAACBg/Pz3qha94OBg/s1600/George+C.+Scott+Patton.jpg

Mad Dog Madsen
12/2/2011, 03:40 PM
WE KNOW WE WILL WIN!

WHY?! BECAUSE WE ARE SOONERS!

I wish the Sooners would have played against Tech and Baylor... :smiley_simmons:

Pricetag
12/2/2011, 04:02 PM

oumartin
12/2/2011, 04:13 PM
Great post, shame many on here don't take sooner losses hard.

Us die hard fans mourn and cuss foe weeks