PDA

View Full Version : Dont be this guy...

Fraggle145
12/1/2011, 05:51 PM
http://www.cowboysrideforfree.com/2011/12/1/2601775/Matt-Lynch-tweet-OU-Oklahoma-State-Bedlam

Poor, despicable Matt Lynch. All he wanted to do was show off for his friends. Instead, he has quickly become the most hated and laughed at failure-of-a-human being in Oklahoma.

And all it took was one tweet:

@mattIynch Matt Lynch

Hey @justblack81 and @bweeden3 are yall getting on an airplane before bedlam? Hopefully. #planecrash#die

Wow. Now here at CRFF we pride ourselves on our edgy, sometimes vulgar content but there are some things that should never be joked about. Unfortunately, Matt Lynch never had the genetic advantages of growing a brain larger than the size of a peanut. And that also explains why he dropped out of OU and is now attending--or did attend (more on that later)--Johnson County Community College.

But most importantly, the minuscule size of his feeble brain explains why he doesn't understand the concept of technology, the internet, and just how fast the **** can hit the fan.

I assume those who haven't heard or read about this yet are fuming by now. Well fear not, kids. Karma does exist. And man oh man, did it ever come back to bite ol' Mattie in record time.

You see, Brandon Weeden isn't exactly an unknown player. He has quite the Twitter following. He also isn't very shy. So when he retweeted Matt's original statement with his own addition of "This is a joke right?", it didn't take long for OSU fans everywhere to immediately react.

This is where technology comes into play. If you're underage, you probably don't want this floating around:

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/809199/matt1_medium.jpg

And if you're trying to stay out of jail, you probably don't want to post this for the world to see:

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/809207/matt2_medium.JPG

By the way, the interwebz are a funny thing. It stores all types of information. For example, telephone numbers. Now, I won't give his out but let's just say the damage has already been done...as indicated by a later tweet:

mattIynch Matt Lynch

Okay I deleted the tweet stop calling my house phone this got really ****ing weird really fast

Awww, poor Mattie. He was just trying to be funny. You know, the whole "fifteen seconds of fame" thing? How was he supposed to know that he would become subject to ridicule so fast? Well it couldn't possibly get worse, could it?

Oh, but it can:

JCCCtweet JCCC Tweets

Apologies to all #OSU fans. @Mattlynch does not represent Johnson County Community College. We share your grief and upset over his comments.

Whoops. Apparently the good people at JCCC don't appreciate having students that represent themselves in such an idiotic manner. Looks like OU may not be the last school to kick poor Matt to the curb.

All in all, I'd say this has probably turned into the worst day of Mr. Lynch's young life. In the matter of hours he has made enemies with most of the state, put his family through hell with constant incoming phone calls, and most likely has the police searching for him while his junior community college prepares his expulsion letter.

Karma. It's a vicious bitch.

This guy deserves all the negative attention he is about to get.

Mississippi Sooner
12/1/2011, 05:58 PM
Johnson County Community College? Is that what they are calling Murray State now?

Mississippi Sooner
12/1/2011, 05:58 PM
Nahhh, wait. I think that's Johnston County. NM

LVSOONER15
12/1/2011, 06:01 PM
That kid must feel like an idiot now.

DarrellZero
12/1/2011, 06:13 PM
The Internet: helping people make asses of themselves since 1994.

badger
12/1/2011, 07:02 PM
Protip: Don't do sh!tty tweets from your college dorm. They could expel you if it's sh!tty enough.

Blue
12/1/2011, 07:12 PM
Nobody deserves that for a stupid comment on Twitter.

Sooner or later it'll be smarter just to trash the laptops and phones.

oudavid1
12/2/2011, 12:51 AM
Nobody deserves that for a stupid comment on Twitter.

Sooner or later it'll be smarter just to trash the laptops and phones.

Yeah, even though what he said was really really inappropriate, Weeden and Blackmon let it go as well as Oklahoma State, so when fans make a big deal out of it; it shows why fans are a horrible barometer to measure a school's values. Kudos to Brandon Weeden for acting like a grown up.

btb916
12/2/2011, 12:52 AM
That is just wrong. He is not a Sooner fan if he is willing to say that.

Soonerus
12/2/2011, 12:55 AM
No support on any level...

nighttrain12
12/2/2011, 01:05 AM
Sometimes though it is good to make an example out of a person. Matt Lynch is the sorry S.O.B. who gets that 'honor' (sic). The only smart thing he did was delete his twitter account.

freshchris05
12/2/2011, 02:24 AM
One too many drunk nights in Overland Park for that guy...

SicEmBaylor
12/2/2011, 02:59 AM
Yeah, even though what he said was really really inappropriate, Weeden and Blackmon let it go as well as Oklahoma State, so when fans make a big deal out of it; it shows why fans are a horrible barometer to measure a school's values. Kudos to Brandon Weeden for acting like a grown up.

I really have no idea if this was intentional or not, but I laughed...a lot.

oudavid1
12/2/2011, 10:02 AM
I really have no idea if this was intentional or not, but I laughed...a lot.

IT WAS! :D

Mad Dog Madsen
12/2/2011, 10:21 AM
We're going to lose because of this tweet! Yall know that right?

SoonerTerry
12/2/2011, 10:37 AM
what a moran

rekamrettuB
12/2/2011, 10:39 AM
I'm sure there were inappropriate tweets, posts, email, etc about Austin Box from Poke fans. Fans are people and some people are idiots. Unfortunately the few idiots of each fan base reflect worse than the numerous great people that support their teams.

Pricetag
12/2/2011, 10:47 AM
Maybe he should show up at OSU with a box of Hass avocados. Works for another Lynch.

Soonerjeepman
12/2/2011, 11:30 AM
JCCC is in Johnson County, KS...Overland Park..suburb of KC...well, at least there is one there...who knows..

BetterSoonerThanLater
12/2/2011, 12:38 PM
Yeah, even though what he said was really really inappropriate, Weeden and Blackmon let it go as well as Oklahoma State, so when fans make a big deal out of it; it shows why fans are a horrible barometer to measure a school's values. Kudos to Brandon Weeden for acting like an old man.

fify

texas bandman
12/2/2011, 01:06 PM
My Mama always told me "Stupid is as stupid does."

SoonerMarkVA
12/2/2011, 02:18 PM
I'm sure there were inappropriate tweets, posts, email, etc about Austin Box from Poke fans. Fans are people and some people are idiots. Unfortunately the few idiots of each fan base reflect worse than the numerous great people that support their teams.

I don't know, but there sure were about Box from at least one FSU fan. And a whole board full of FSU fans who were whoopin' it up about how awesome it was.

SoonerTerry
12/2/2011, 02:29 PM
I don't know, but there sure were about Box from at least one FSU fan. And a whole board full of FSU fans who were whoopin' it up about how awesome it was.

Festering bunch od dick holes

cccasooner2
12/2/2011, 02:54 PM
If I knew his address, I would poison his trees, then he'd be sorry.