PDA

View Full Version : Baylor and osu favorited

sendbaht
11/30/2011, 06:03 PM
Never thought I'd see Baylor favored over texas and osu favored over OU in the same weekend...Come on Baylor and as osu says every
year..."this is OUr year"....good let it be yOUr year..OU will still beat you....next year you will be back to the same osu as before....

OU_Sooners75
11/30/2011, 06:10 PM
Favorited?

You drunk?

?Favored?

sendbaht
11/30/2011, 06:23 PM
nope it's 6:30am here and just woke up....made a mistake....some people do....well I did take a class once at osu...maybe that's it...:)

XingTheRubicon
11/30/2011, 06:26 PM
dogs and cats living together

SicEmBaylor
11/30/2011, 07:19 PM
Never thought I'd see Baylor favored over texas and osu favored over OU in the same weekend...Come on Baylor and as osu says every
year..."this is OUr year"....good let it be yOUr year..OU will still beat you....next year you will be back to the same osu as before....

Actually, Baylor fans rarely say "this is our year." In fact, we're quite the opposite of Aggie. Baylor is far more prone to doom and gloom than sunshine pumping. Don't mix us in with Agtard thinking.

SicEmBaylor
11/30/2011, 07:22 PM
In fact, the last time I heard serious "...this is our year!" talk from my Baylor brethren, it was two years ago when most expected us to reach a bowl game. It ended up taking another year, but that's pretty much the extent of our sunshine pumping. I know that RGIII and CAB have always talked about getting us to a place where we compete for the conference, but I think everyone knows and understands we're a ways from that.

This season has already met even the most optimistic predictions from Jerusalem-on-the-Brazos. Again, total opposite of Agtard thinking.

sendbaht
12/1/2011, 05:59 AM
and as osu says every ...did not say Baylor....

oudavid1
12/1/2011, 09:19 AM
Im with SicEm, never known Baylor fans to be too concerned with hype. They take it one game at a time.