dwarthog
11/29/2011, 11:05 AM
Hear, hear!

olevetonahill
11/29/2011, 11:08 AM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2782/4400004640_44005de3b5_o.gif

colleyvillesooner
11/29/2011, 11:08 AM
Duh. It's actually kinda funny that the Poles think it will end any other way. Aggy is as Aggy does I guess.

badger
11/29/2011, 12:00 PM
Duh. It's actually kinda funny that the Poles think it will end any other way. Aggy is as Aggy does I guess.

They thought the same last year too.

I really hope OU wins, or the two resident pokes basically own my SF.com soul afterward. Don't be surprised if you see a "Poke rasslin" event in vBookie afterward :(

CowboyMRW
11/29/2011, 12:22 PM

I really hope OU wins, or the two resident pokes basically own my SF.com soul afterward. Don't be surprised if you see a "Poke rasslin" event in vBookie afterward :(

We'll treat you well, we promise :biggrin:

PrideMom
11/29/2011, 12:30 PM
The weather will be OU's ally. Also, OSU will not be able to contain OU's running game......

BOOMER! SOONER!

badger
11/29/2011, 12:35 PM

I see that you have already created a sig that I would be too heartless to remove... ah well, I guess there's always your avatar... which I would also be heartless to remove... you've already said you're betting all of your vCash on the Pokes, so there isn't that... well, I guess I could change your profile to read "I like traffic lights."

:mad:

badger
11/29/2011, 12:35 PM
The weather will be OU's ally. Also, OSU will not be able to contain OU's running game......

BOOMER! SOONER!

Yeah... does OSU have an indoor facility yet? No? Ruh roh, freezin' temps to practice in this week! Oh wait, they don't practice during the season much, hehe

CowboyMRW
11/29/2011, 01:51 PM
I see that you have already created a sig that I would be too heartless to remove... ah well, I guess there's always your avatar... which I would also be heartless to remove... you've already said you're betting all of your vCash on the Pokes, so there isn't that... well, I guess I could change your profile to read "I like traffic lights."

:mad:

You can change anything you want as that was the bet. For the sig all I want is to leave it up also with the OU stuff.

But...

I'm not going to have to worry about it cause we're going to win. Nannee nannee booboo

soonercastor
11/29/2011, 02:03 PM
soooooo grass is green. Groundbreaking!

badger
11/29/2011, 02:07 PM
You can change anything you want as that was the bet. For the sig all I want is to leave it up also with the OU stuff.

But...

I'm not going to have to worry about it cause we're going to win. Nannee nannee booboo

I could be heartless and change it to say something like "RIP any chance of ever beating the Gooners. We love you & miss you 2002" :stunned:

I promise not to. That would be totally playing into OP.com's stereotype for our fanbase of being soooo outclassed by your bright orange [hairGel]

sooooo...

1- Can you please ask your stupid PA system to not play the "Shut up shut up" song when our band is playing the school song?

2- The orange paddles paddling an orange mat is kind of lame. Any chance you could stop that also?

3- The swinging open of the cattle gate is kind of like calling your players cows and not cowboys. You are free to keep that. :P

4- Your stadium is tiny and empty. What ever will your athletic director do when you can't sell season tickets off the "gooner game" next year? Or are you holding out hope that the addition of TCU will give you a third-consecutive "gooner game?"

5- Your uniforms all suck. Which sucky combination you going with on Saturday?

6- Are they selling Big 12 championship tees yet? Are you claiming a Big 12 championship yet? You can't claim a share of the South this year again, y'know.

TIME TO LOSE, LITTLE BRUDDER SKEWL! :D

sooneredaco
11/29/2011, 02:10 PM

Hope you got your sheep to slaughter while you pray to your Gods. This will end as the most deflating loss in Poke history

CowboyMRW
11/29/2011, 02:16 PM
I could be heartless and change it to say something like "RIP any chance of ever beating the Gooners. We love you & miss you 2002" :stunned:

I promise not to. That would be totally playing into OP.com's stereotype for our fanbase of being soooo outclassed by your bright orange [hairGel]

sooooo...

1- Can you please ask your stupid PA system to not play the "Shut up shut up" song when our band is playing the school song?

2- The orange paddles paddling an orange mat is kind of lame. Any chance you could stop that also?

3- The swinging open of the cattle gate is kind of like calling your players cows and not cowboys. You are free to keep that. :P

4- Your stadium is tiny and empty. What ever will your athletic director do when you can't sell season tickets off the "gooner game" next year? Or are you holding out hope that the addition of TCU will give you a third-consecutive "gooner game?"

5- Your uniforms all suck. Which sucky combination you going with on Saturday?

6- Are they selling Big 12 championship tees yet? Are you claiming a Big 12 championship yet? You can't claim a share of the South this year again, y'know.

TIME TO LOSE, LITTLE BRUDDER SKEWL! :D

1. I think they have something else planned. Even OSU fans hated the "Shut up song". I personally don't even remember hearing it.

2. I hate the paddle people. Believe me, if I could stop it I would.

3. Don't you know that is an awesome tradition according to ESPN. :biggrin:

4. I'm hoping we'll get it 3 straight years, but next year he'll probably make the Texas game the game that season tickets are required.

5. I think they're going all black Saturday. I love our uni's though.

6. I personally am not a fan of co-champs, but I know that no matter what happens we get a trophy and our name on it as co-champs along with OU and KSU, if we were to lose.

But like I said, I'm not worried cause BPS is going to be rocking and roaring. We're going to come out guns a'blazin and be up 21-0 before OU can even blink. Little Stoops will pack it in then, fire Venables after we set school records for points and yards against the "sharks" and head back to Norman wondering what could've been this year. He spent all offseason talking NC or bust, only to put up 3 more losses on his resume.

:biggrin: ;)

badger
11/29/2011, 02:37 PM
1. If you hate hearing Boomer Sooner, have your band play something else. Lord knows every other band has done this before.

2. Why do you hate the paddle people? Go ahead and trash your own fanbase because it's funny here. Also, do you hate the big arse paddle that the players run out with?

3. It's a swinging cattle gate!!!!! Cattle gates are for CATTLE!

4. OU probably would not go for this... not that OU needs that game as much as you guys. The way we've coddled widdle brudder during conference reallignment talk it wouldn't surprise me to give up another "gooner game" to BPS. :mad:

5. So are the fans gonna wear black too? That might be a nice change from blinding orange.

6. OSU should take a stand --- no accepting rings, trophies or printing t-shirts unless you win Saturday.

So, you can just assume that there will be no trophies, rings or t-shirts after Saturday :stunned:

olevetonahill
11/29/2011, 02:41 PM
So MRW IF yall win are you gonna be in the gang that storms the field and tears down the GPs?

stoopified
11/29/2011, 03:37 PM
Cowpuke fans are funny

soonercastor
11/29/2011, 03:50 PM
eh why shouldn't they print t-shirts?

CowboyMRW
11/29/2011, 03:52 PM
So MRW IF yall win are you gonna be in the gang that storms the field and tears down the GPs?

You bet your *** I will. We'll have won the Big 12, get to go to our first BCS bowl, and if the cards fall right, maybe a national championship, and beaten a team we haven't in 8 years.

1. If you hate hearing Boomer Sooner, have your band play something else. Lord knows every other band has done this before.

2. Why do you hate the paddle people? Go ahead and trash your own fanbase because it's funny here. Also, do you hate the big arse paddle that the players run out with?

3. It's a swinging cattle gate!!!!! Cattle gates are for CATTLE!

4. OU probably would not go for this... not that OU needs that game as much as you guys. The way we've coddled widdle brudder during conference reallignment talk it wouldn't surprise me to give up another "gooner game" to BPS. :mad:

5. So are the fans gonna wear black too? That might be a nice change from blinding orange.

6. OSU should take a stand --- no accepting rings, trophies or printing t-shirts unless you win Saturday.

So, you can just assume that there will be no trophies, rings or t-shirts after Saturday :stunned:

1. I think I read that the band is doing something but I don't know what.

2. It's a long story that originated in 2008. A lot of them are complete *********s. I love the big paddle our players run out with though.

3. It may be, but it's something unique that we have. Lord knows it's something Tech didn't invent.

4. OU chose to come back to Stillwater, not the Big 12 office. Joe thought yall had a better shot at winning in Stillwater than Lubbock and Cultville. There's no way that it'll be back in Stillwater next year.

5. I'm going to wear whatever I have that is warm to the game. I love orange but my orange hoodie may not be enough. I might have my black north face on. I bet the stands are 70% black.

6. It's not my decision. I do think if the slipper were on the other foot though, that OU would accept the trophy and accolades.

rekamrettuB
11/29/2011, 03:57 PM
You bet your *** I will. We'll have won the Big 12, get to go to our first BCS bowl, and if the cards fall right, maybe a national championship, and beaten a team we haven't in 8 years.

So you guys are going to rush the field win or lose? You wrapped up part of the Big XII last week when OU tanked at Baylor.

CowboyMRW
11/29/2011, 03:59 PM
So you guys are going to rush the field win or lose? You wrapped up part of the Big XII last week when OU tanked at Baylor.

Of course we're not going to if we lose. You've seen my stance, that if we lose, we shouldn't get the trophy. IMO, KSU should be out no matter what as they lost to both of us. Hell, ISU might just beat them.

Dan Thompson
11/29/2011, 04:05 PM
I saw some tickets online, row 7, second tier, between the 35 and 50 - $935 each.

rekamrettuB
11/29/2011, 04:08 PM
Of course we're not going to if we lose. You've seen my stance, that if we lose, we shouldn't get the trophy. IMO, KSU should be out no matter what as they lost to both of us. Hell, ISU might just beat them.

Just giving you poop.

CowboyMRW
11/29/2011, 04:09 PM
Ticket prices are ridiculous. Student tickets are going for 200 a piece and that is the cheap ones. Also word of advice... DO NOT BUY FROM A STUDENT!!!!!!!!!! You have to upgrade the student ticket to general admission which is another 200 I believe, and then on top of that, I'm pretty sure general admission is with the students. One place you don't want to be. All it takes is 1 drunk retard seeing a guy in crimson next to him to start a fight. Although I'm not a huge fan of our ticket policy, it has helped with our season ticket purchases so I can't really fault Holder for that.

CowboyMRW
11/29/2011, 04:10 PM
Just giving you poop.

I know lol.

I've camped for the last 5 years up here for every home game. Never got to rush the field. It's something I've always wanted to do. I've rushed the basketball court 4 times. 2 for mens and 2 for womens lol.

deweydw
11/29/2011, 04:41 PM
What, me worry?

http://media.247sports.com/Uploads/Boards/64/12064/26011.jpg

badger
11/29/2011, 05:01 PM
It's a long story that originated in 2008. A lot of them are complete *********s. I love the big paddle our players run out with though.

Do share. I've lurked on OP and heard complaints about the paddle boys for awhile without knowing what they were complaining about. So... more smack listing I guess:

1. Pistol Pete's mascot head is crazy weird and paint chips off his chin. When are you gonna replace him?

2. You guys do know that this is your last chance in a long time to field a good enough team to compete with us, right?

3. Why the obsession with beating OU? Didn't you already have a good enough season as-is?

4. Why care about football? You guys have so many national championships and conference championships in other sports.

5. Is Gundy a jerk in person, or does the hair gel just make him appear to be one? [hairGel]

6. Cowboys 4ever: Did you love it or loathe it?

cleller
11/29/2011, 06:11 PM
That is all.

Boy, am I relieved. You wouldn't believe how much I'd been worrying about this.

Will you tell me where to put my money market cash?

CowboyMRW
11/29/2011, 06:18 PM
1. I love Pistol Pete. He was voted as the best mascot in the country just last year. I'm sure they get a new one every year though.

2. That ain't true!! ::gundy:: Even with our losses this year, I still expect an 8-9 win team next season. Both teams appear to be very similiar right now.

3. I'm not obsessed with beating OU, and with the way our team has been the last 4-5 years, I'm not sure that many fans center their whole season around beating OU, much like we used to. It appears that we may be obsessed right now as yall are our biggest hurdle to date, and maybe even the biggest game in our program's history.

4. Football is the cash cow, but I support all our teams. I go to as many events as I can and love when they win championships. I was pretty disappointed when our XC boys didn't get their 3-peat this season.

5. Only met him 5 or 6 times but he seemed to be a genuinely nice guy the couple time's I interacted with him. Once was on a plane coming back from Vegas, so it wasn't even when he was bringing pizza to us campers.

6. Love the song by itself. Don't think it's an appropriate song to run out to to get our fans fired up.

tfoolry
11/29/2011, 07:33 PM
http://www.orangepower.com/threads/if-we-win-saturday.133734/

mdklatt
11/29/2011, 09:02 PM

I didn't realize we were showing the nation we were a football power. I thought we would be showing them how much fan support our great university has and how it would be smart to pick us over Alabama because we will bring our butts in droves and make it more exciting.

Because Alabama's fan base isn't rabid or anything, and probably wouldn't even sell out their allotment for a rematch against LSU. :rolleyes: This is the wonderful fan base that has yet to sell out its newfangled smallish stadium, right? And couldn't sell out its even smaller stadium without the help of OU fans every other year? Are these people ****ing serious?

StoopTroup
11/29/2011, 09:23 PM
Badger....if they were to pull off a miracle....just ban them all until next year. Not because they won or because they are aggy....just because they got two Home Games in a row and if they were that good they wouldn't have lost last year. :D

StoopTroup
11/29/2011, 09:25 PM

LMAO....8 pages of discussion.

mdklatt
11/29/2011, 09:33 PM
LMAO....8 pages of discussion.

That's nothing. Worrying about which uniform combo the team is going to wear really gets them going.

StoopTroup
11/29/2011, 09:38 PM
That's nothing. Worrying about which uniform combo the team is going to wear really gets them going.

:D :)