PDA

View Full Version : Alexander injury

8timechamps
11/26/2011, 03:56 PM
Did anyone hear anything after the game? Looked really bad at first, but he seemed a little better on his way off the field. We really can't afford to lose our other stud d-end going into next week.

SoonerorLater
11/26/2011, 04:33 PM
With a shoulder there is no telling. It doesn't seem the amount of pain in shoulder injuries is really isn't a good indicator of how serious the problem is and he did look to be in some pain. You are correct, Frank Alexander could be the most valuable man on the field next week. If Weeden is comfortable he is deadly.

Boomer.....
11/26/2011, 04:35 PM
He seemed fine after the game. He was talking to fans and laughing.

OUMonster
11/26/2011, 05:01 PM
Jackie Shipp said on the post game show Frank is fine. He also made it sound like Ronell is at least questionable for next week which is good.

tulsaoilerfan
11/26/2011, 05:13 PM
Would be nice to have the Hammer back for next week

SoonerorLater
11/26/2011, 05:17 PM

Yep, need to rough Weeden up....in a sportsmanlike kind of way.

8timechamps
11/26/2011, 06:22 PM
Whew, good to hear he's okay. At this point, I think he is the key to us being able to slow down OSU. Weeden has shown the inability to deal with pressure, and we'll need a lot of it.

cvsooner
11/26/2011, 06:29 PM
Quote from Frank Alexander at Soonersports.com: On his late game injury:
"Got a pinched nerve. Kind of feel it had popped out of place a little bit. I have to take it slow and get treatment on it and stuff."

sooneredaco
11/26/2011, 06:49 PM

Yep, need to rough Weeden up....in a sportsmanlike kind of way.

You mean not in a Suh kinda way

Tulsa_Fireman
11/26/2011, 06:49 PM
You mean not in a Suh kinda way

In a "SOMEONE GET A RAPE KIT!" sort of way.

BoulderSooner79
11/26/2011, 09:17 PM
Quote from Frank Alexander at Soonersports.com: On his late game injury:
"Got a pinched nerve. Kind of feel it had popped out of place a little bit. I have to take it slow and get treatment on it and stuff."

That's what I figured from watching it and that is not good news. If the joint pops out a bit, it can repeat pretty easily. If we are missing Alexander and R. Lewis, we could send old man Weeden to NYC :(

soonercastor
11/27/2011, 08:30 PM
We need this man on saturday or it could get ugly. We'll need the D to win this one for us.

olevetonahill
11/27/2011, 10:01 PM
In a "SOMEONE GET A RAPE KIT!" sort of way.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

StoopTroup
11/27/2011, 10:43 PM
I don't see a guy like the hammer missing a game against oSu because he is questionable. I'm pretty sure it would take a body cast to stop him.

AlbqSooner
11/28/2011, 07:57 AM
When I worked in hospitals many years ago we had a kid who was in a body cast due to surgery to correct some congenital spine issues. After a bit, the Orthopedic guys mounted a skate board to the chest and stomach of his cast. He would fly all over the pediatric ward using his hands for propulsion.

If Hammer is in a body cast, maybe someone can mention this to the trainers.

auto
11/28/2011, 08:12 AM
We need this man on saturday or it could get ugly. We'll need the D to win this one for us.

We are in trouble then :)