11/26/2011, 03:49 PM
If they beat OU they are in..

Tulsa_Fireman
11/26/2011, 03:51 PM
I'm calling it now... OUMartin in the TOILET BOWL

OMG BURN

soonercastor
11/26/2011, 03:51 PM
of course if they beat us they are in, but they won't beat us.

8timechamps
11/26/2011, 03:52 PM
Then you'd have a team to root for martin.

oumartin
11/26/2011, 04:04 PM
I'm pulling for LSU regardless

If you guys don't like it then maybe you shouldn't be content with the product on the field.

Widescreen
11/26/2011, 04:06 PM
I don't think anyone is content. But we also don't admire OSU like you do.

8timechamps
11/26/2011, 04:07 PM
I don't think anyone is content. But we also don't admire OSU like you do.

And not every post is some back handed comment.

TheHumanAlphabet
11/26/2011, 04:19 PM

If? How about after they spank our butts.

oumartin
11/26/2011, 04:20 PM
And not every post is some back handed comment.

you don't have to repeat yourself.

Look, facts are facts.

I hate OSU

problem is too many of you fans are content with the program because it's better than when Howard and Blake ran things. I'm not content and I plan on making a stink.

you dont' have to read what I type..

You don't have to respond what I type.

SoonerBacker
11/26/2011, 04:22 PM
Don't want responses? Don't type it!

Tulsa_Fireman
11/26/2011, 04:22 PM

Look, facts are facts.

I hate OSU

problem is too many of you fans are content with the program because it's better than when Howard and Blake ran things. I'm not content and I plan on making a stink.

Yes we do. Totally. It's in the bylaws.

rekamrettuB
11/26/2011, 04:33 PM
I'm pulling for LSU regardless

If you guys don't like it then maybe you shouldn't be content with the product on the field.

So you are saying stop going to games and buying OU products etc? If not, ow do you suggest we voice our lack of content?

rekamrettuB
11/26/2011, 04:38 PM
And wait a second..when everyone was talking about OU's "bad loss" to Texas Tech being the reason they would lose out to Oregon, Stanford, Bama, etc...everyone bought it. Now you are going to see Ok State losing to Iowa State as a "better loss" than Bama's to LSU? Ok State does not have the name brand and tradition to jump Bama. If you are saying Auburn beats Bama today then it's a no brainer as Ok State would ten be #2.

cantwait48
11/26/2011, 04:39 PM

why would you possibly think this? unless bama loses they are in and lsu is already in, no doubt

JLEW1818
11/26/2011, 04:46 PM
please explain the drugs used for this? Why the **** should a team that lost to Iowa St play for the ****ing national title? why the ****? when another team has a 3point loss to the number 1 team in the nation?

picasso
11/26/2011, 04:57 PM
Martin is a closet Poke fan? Who knew?

C&CDean
11/26/2011, 05:07 PM

Look, facts are facts.

I hate OSU

So, if someone cheers for OU that makes them "content" huh? Sometimes you're a real ****ing idiot marty. Go cheer for aggy. It fits you well.

C&CDean
11/26/2011, 05:07 PM
If? How about after they spank our butts.

You hope. Aggy.

StoopTroup
11/26/2011, 05:18 PM

What you are stating is your opinion and it might be true for a few out of touch fans like yourself who seem to enjoy riling up Fans on this Board for some reason. It doesn't make it true. You will get responses though and you know it and when you do you don't have to read them. They are opinions just like yours is. I kind of like seeing you get posts especially if you don't like them as I have no idea why someone with such a bad attitude about the current program Stoops is running stays around when it's not that long of a drive every week to Baton Rogue and LSU has tons of message board that you will fit in like a faux tiger skin in Louisiana. Who knew Louisiana had tigers?

Sooner_Tuf
11/26/2011, 05:28 PM
So you are saying stop going to games and buying OU products etc? If not, ow do you suggest we voice our lack of content?

Clearly if you are not content with the product on the field you should make a stink.

oumartin
11/26/2011, 05:29 PM
It's so easy to get you fans all worked up...

toast
11/26/2011, 05:36 PM
It's so easy to get you fans all worked up...

wow, congratulations on having such a lofty goal in life.

oumartin
11/26/2011, 05:38 PM
I'd like to know what I have said that makes me not an OU fan?

I'm merely stating what happens to be a probable situation. You guys are more aggy than aggy fans.

Tulsa_Fireman
11/26/2011, 05:38 PM
NO U R

oumartin
11/26/2011, 05:40 PM
I never say a player stinks. I never take a personal shot..

I'm just stating observations and you all get your panties in a bunch.

aggies! the whole lot of ya.

Tulsa_Fireman
11/26/2011, 05:45 PM
I'm rubber. You're glue.

Fill in the rest.

I win.

dennis580
11/26/2011, 05:46 PM
OSU would have to blow us out to pass Bama. Otherwise it will be a SEC NC game.

C&CDean
11/26/2011, 05:47 PM
I never say a player stinks. I never take a personal shot..

I'm just stating observations and you all get your panties in a bunch.

aggies! the whole lot of ya.

WTF does that have to do with you thinking your aggys are going to beat our Sooners?

oumartin
11/26/2011, 05:54 PM
So, if someone cheers for OU that makes them "content" huh? Sometimes you're a real ****ing idiot marty. Go cheer for aggy. It fits you well.

and what does this have to do with me saying that I feel that if OSU wins they are in? Sometimes you are a real ****ing idiot Dean. Good thing you're pretty.

dennis580
11/26/2011, 05:59 PM
and what does this have to do with me saying that I feel that if OSU wins they are in?

Your wrong about that. OSU would have to blow us out to get in over Bama a normal win will not be enough.

goingoneight
11/26/2011, 06:00 PM
I think OSU's gonna pants us next week too if I were a betting man. That being said, Alabama's no doubt a better team. Kansas State and Iowa State proved OSU was not much different than us. All offense and a Jekyll and Hyde defense. Alabammer and LSU may not have good passing games, but they'll out-muscle the BIG 12 style teams throughout four quarters like they did a similar R'Kansas team.

TheHumanAlphabet
11/26/2011, 06:04 PM
You hope. Aggy.

Dean, I am Sooner through and through. However, I have lost faith in this offense and coaching staff this year. Lots of holes to fill and the depth is not so good. When we can't punch it in from the 1 against Iowa State and settle for a field goal. I have to wonder if the Sooner Magic has left the stadium for the year. The team that beat saxet would smoke LosuR, I am not so sure this current team can or will. I can hope...

rekamrettuB
11/26/2011, 06:09 PM
Clearly if you are not content with the product on the field you should make a stink.

Ya but how? Write letters, phone calls, emails, message board bitching?

colleyvillesooner
11/26/2011, 06:10 PM
Can we get a redo of that whole mass unbanning thing?

8timechamps
11/26/2011, 06:15 PM

Look, facts are facts.

I hate OSU

Your shtick used to be funny, now it's just whining. I've never said you weren't an OU fan, but you are one with a horrible attitude. As far as the "I'm not content and I plan on making a stink" comment; all I can say is that "making a stink" on an internet message board is going to make a ton of difference in the changes you want to see made. So, good luck with that.

The truth is, you just like to stir **** up. It's your thing, and if that's what gets you off, great. But don't be so naive to think everyone here is laughing with you.

I think everyone that is a Sooner fan would like to see some kind of changes (some bigger than others), but we don't constantly take shots at the team every time we post something. Like I said, it was funny at first, now it's just whining. But, as I also said, if it's what makes your world go round, have at it.

Tulsa_Fireman
11/26/2011, 06:32 PM
FIRE OsUMARTIN

sooneredaco
11/26/2011, 06:39 PM
I rather see Iraq win than OSU

FaninAma
11/26/2011, 06:45 PM
Anybody but a team from the
S hady
E thics
C onfernece

dennis580
11/26/2011, 06:45 PM
I think OSU's gonna pants us next week too if I were a betting man.

The one thing that does give me hope is that we have won 8 straight games against OSU. That WILL put doubt in OSU's mind if the game stays close.

Tulsa_Fireman
11/26/2011, 06:48 PM
On the other hand, we'd won 20 straight against Baylor going into last week. That should've put doubt in their mind.

In other words, nah. Has jack to do with it. They're gonna come for our ***.

Sabanball
11/26/2011, 07:04 PM
Eh....I kinda doubt it.

8timechamps
11/26/2011, 07:06 PM
Anybody but a team from the
S hady
E thics
C onfernece

Unfortunately, it appears it will be an all SEC title game. If that's the case, I will have no problem missing that one.

FaninAma
11/26/2011, 07:09 PM
Unfortunately, it appears it will be an all SEC title game. If that's the case, I will have no problem missing that one.

Same here. I think I will reserve time to clean out the attic or something useful.

rekamrettuB
11/26/2011, 08:19 PM
Look at it this way...the SEC will finally lose a NC game!!!

jkjsooner
11/26/2011, 08:33 PM
And wait a second..when everyone was talking about OU's "bad loss" to Texas Tech being the reason they would lose out to Oregon, Stanford, Bama, etc...everyone bought it. Now you are going to see Ok State losing to Iowa State as a "better loss" than Bama's to LSU? Ok State does not have the name brand and tradition to jump Bama. If you are saying Auburn beats Bama today then it's a no brainer as Ok State would ten be #2.

Not a statement about your post but I do want to point out yet again how ridiculous the "better loss" theory is. Having a worse loss in conference is actually beneficial as that means you won't lose the tie-breaker. Had LSU lost to Ole Miss they would be sitting pretty over Bama because they won head to head even though Bama's loss is a "better loss."

When Florida lost to Ole Miss it was a better because that meant they won their big games.

It's all B.S. that is twisted whichever way one wants to make their argument stronger.

Tulsa_Fireman
11/26/2011, 08:40 PM
Going out on a limb here.

LSU in the title game.

Lester is a tool.

I'm awesome.

Sabanball
11/26/2011, 09:15 PM
Look at it this way...the SEC will finally lose a NC game!!!

Lol...good one.

picasso
11/26/2011, 09:15 PM
Look at it this way...the SEC will finally lose a NC game!!!:joyous:

BoulderSooner79
11/26/2011, 09:20 PM
I finally figured out oumartin. He just can't accept he doesn't have the power to fire/hire the coaches that he wants too. But what makes it worse for him is that other fans *do* realize they lack such power and are not organizing an "occupy Norman" thing. Sort of a complex penis envy situation.

LiveLaughLove
11/26/2011, 09:54 PM
Don't be silly. They lost to Meesheegun today.

Iam4OUru
11/26/2011, 10:03 PM
OSU would have to blow us out to pass Bama. Otherwise it will be a SEC NC game.

Even a blowout won't do it. Even if LSU loses to UGA...that won't do it.

rekamrettuB
11/26/2011, 10:06 PM
Not a statement about your post but I do want to point out yet again how ridiculous the "better loss" theory is. Having a worse loss in conference is actually beneficial as that means you won't lose the tie-breaker. Had LSU lost to Ole Miss they would be sitting pretty over Bama because they won head to head even though Bama's loss is a "better loss."

When Florida lost to Ole Miss it was a better because that meant they won their big games.

It's all B.S. that is twisted whichever way one wants to make their argument stronger.

Totally agree. That's why I cast it out there.

8timechamps
11/26/2011, 10:18 PM
Don't be silly. They lost to Meesheegun today.

It took me a minute...

cantwait48
11/26/2011, 11:22 PM
Even a blowout won't do it. Even if LSU loses to UGA...that won't do it.

this, tbone would have to pay off the voters and even he don't got that kind of money

oumartin
11/27/2011, 12:10 AM
are we not excited for our big 12 brethren?

Indy Sooner
11/27/2011, 02:03 AM
I rather see Iraq win than OSU

Are they an Independent?

rekamrettuB
11/27/2011, 08:27 AM
are we not excited for our big 12 brethren?

No. Does nothing good for OU.

cleller
11/27/2011, 08:30 AM
http://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww14/cs6000/mad-as-hell.jpg

pphilfran
11/27/2011, 08:37 AM
Lol...good one.

I used to travel to Gadsden all the time (Goodyear)...had my credit card number stolen while staying at the Hampton Inn...nearly 20k in electronics and junk....is the Top of the River still there? Drag boat races?

soonercoop1
11/27/2011, 09:15 AM
One of two things will happen...OU wins in another shootout or OU loses in a blowout...which one do you really think it will be...

LiveLaughLove
11/27/2011, 10:20 AM
One of two things will happen...OU wins in another shootout or OU loses in a blowout...which one do you really think it will be...

Actually the pattern for the big games has been OU blowing out the opponent. I think that is the most likely outcome followed by a close shoot out loss as the second possibility.

oudivesherpa
11/27/2011, 10:38 AM
Usually as the season progress a team will get better. But how many of us really think the December OU team could beat the team that beat Saxet? Too many key injuries. As far as an oepning line, I would guess OSU would be a 3 point favorite at home and unless there is some real Sooner Magic the Pokes will cover.

BoulderSooner79
11/27/2011, 10:53 AM
Usually as the season progress a team will get better. But how many of us really think the December OU team could beat the team that beat Saxet?...

Not even close.

rekamrettuB
11/27/2011, 11:12 AM
Usually as the season progress a team will get better. But how many of us really think the December OU team could beat the team that beat Saxet? Too many key injuries.

No doubt...not a good comparison. Take out any teams leading rusher and reciever (who is also one of the all time NCAA greats) and those too alone would make a team worse.

oudivesherpa
11/27/2011, 11:23 AM
No doubt...not a good comparison. Take out any teams leading rusher and reciever (who is also one of the all time NCAA greats) and those too alone would make a team worse.

Maybe I didn't articulate my position very well, because of Too many key injuries, OU is not the team it was early this season, so instead of peaking we are in a decline. Making the outcome of the game with OSU very doubtful.

SoonerKnight
11/27/2011, 11:30 AM

Look, facts are facts.

I hate OSU

Are you one of those posters that bashing the team because we have so many injuries that it has killed our production on offense and obviously the injuries on defense has been brutal. You are not content where the program is right now!! Your a freaking genius! We win the 2000 MNC, We get to the title game in 2003 and 2004. We came up short but we were there to play for it all!! We got there in 2008 and again we were there. You can call yourself an OU fan if you like but really would a Soonerfan ever say they were going to cheer for LSU? Seriously?

We are not 100% right now! Key injuries have hurt our season but the young guys are getting valuable experience that will show next year!! Do you really think that there is another coach out there that

1.) Would be as loyal to the school as Stoops!!

2.) There is another coach out there that could get us to the title game as many times as he has? Oh wait no there is not!!

3.) Another coach that could put up with MONSTER!?!?!

4.) Get over your self!!

BoulderSooner79
11/27/2011, 11:33 AM
Maybe I didn't articulate my position very well, because of Too many key injuries, OU is not the team it was early this season, so instead of peaking we are in a decline. Making the outcome of the game with OSU very doubtful.

That's the way I took it and I agree. I still think we put up a good fight and force OSU to play well to win.

rekamrettuB
11/27/2011, 12:18 PM
I'm sorry...I was agreeing with you. Why I bolded the injury part.

8timechamps
11/27/2011, 02:48 PM

I'd have to agree with this. I still think (and hope) we win, but it's going to be much harder since the injuries. There is no question we aren't as good a team now as we were prior to K-State, but I'm hoping the boys can put it together for two more games.

SoonerMarkVA
11/27/2011, 03:03 PM
It's going to be very helpful getting Jaz Reynolds back. It was clear we missed him yesterday.

It doesn't seem to me we've dropped off in run production. I really like how both Finch and Williams are running. I'd like to see Millard more in the TB too, or even better mix it up and give him some blasts as the upback, too.

The key to the game is going to be on the defensive side. We must light up Weeden. If we try to drop 8 into coverage, we're going to get torched. Bring the heat and pop Weeden, and we'll win. Unlike RGIII, we don't need to worry about him burning us with runs.

SoonerKnight
11/27/2011, 03:03 PM
I'm not convinced that OSU wins. Stoops has already stated that this game is for the Big XII champinonship. He gets them ready for that. Barring any bad luck I think we win. Our D has been moved around so that should help. I did see some danger signs in the run D though!

8timechamps
11/27/2011, 03:07 PM
I'm not convinced that OSU wins. Stoops has already stated that this game is for the Big XII champinonship. He gets them ready for that. Barring any bad luck I think we win. Our D has been moved around so that should help. I did see some danger signs in the run D though!

There are two reasons I think we win, 1. Our defense has answered the bell for every big game we've had this year, and 2. The Oklahoma State defense will be among the worst we've played this year.

SoonerKnight
11/27/2011, 04:35 PM
There are two reasons I think we win, 1. Our defense has answered the bell for every big game we've had this year, and 2. The Oklahoma State defense will be among the worst we've played this year.

What was Baylor's defense?

MamaMia
11/27/2011, 04:48 PM
Of course I WANT OU to win, however with all of our injuries, if we do win this game, I would be pleasantly surprised. :)

Breadburner
11/27/2011, 04:50 PM
It's going to be very helpful getting Jaz Reynolds back. It was clear we missed him yesterday.

It doesn't seem to me we've dropped off in run production. I really like how both Finch and Williams are running. I'd like to see Millard more in the TB too, or even better mix it up and give him some blasts as the upback, too.

The key to the game is going to be on the defensive side. We must light up Weeden. If we try to drop 8 into coverage, we're going to get torched. Bring the heat and pop Weeden, and we'll win. Unlike RGIII, we don't need to worry about him burning us with runs.

You dont even have to hit Weeden to shake him up...If you get him moving his feet you are in buisness.....

StoopTroup
11/27/2011, 04:58 PM

We are all hoping that group of Refs for the BU Game go back to doing Flag Football where they belong. Also....I'm pretty sure the ones that made the call on Travis Lewis' TD should go with them.

I haven't heard OU Fans complain about a bad call like they did a couple of times yesterday.

I think we have really been getting the screw job.

I'm sure the Big XII is hoping we don't win another Championship or they will lose two more whiners

goingoneight
11/27/2011, 05:01 PM
If Seth Doege can beat OUr 100% "healthy" defense, Brandon Weeden can. It's not just as simple as frustrating him. We've got to be solid in all areas in this game. They have a few guys named Randle, Smith, Blackmon, Cooper and a guy who took a KO to the house on us last year as well.

I'd be shocked if recent history played any part in this year's Bed-lame game. They have a hand up in just about every area on the field... except for what we've done against Iowa State in recent weeks. That was a positive. And you can beat your sweet azz Stoops is going to have a lengthy phone conversation with coach Rhoads about his OSU gameplan. Same for Snyder.

StoopTroup
11/27/2011, 05:04 PM
Bob told me he's not taking calls. :D ;)

He said I could tweet though.

8timechamps
11/27/2011, 05:40 PM

In all fairness, we did put up 38 points (which should be enough to win a game). It wasn't the offense that struggled in that game. And, like I said, this years defense, while having laid some eggs, has come to play in big games. I don't think anyone thought of the OU/Baylor game as a "big game" (although Baylor was ranked)...and I'm positive nobody thought of the Tech game as a "big game".

In the end, it's going to be our defensive effort that decides the outcome in this one.

oumartin
11/27/2011, 06:39 PM

Brotha, if you wanna win the NC , every game is a big game. What the hell was the Baylor game, Those guys knew before the game started that they had a great shot to play for the NC if they won and they still didn't play well enough to win.

Oklahoma States defense forces turnovers, How many turnovers did we have yesterday?

TulsaSooners
11/28/2011, 01:21 AM
I wish so bad that little brother could play in the MNC game. My buddy who works with the premier line service in Vegas told me that LSU would open as a ~10 point favorite, and I would gladly bet everything that I own and will ever own on LSU in that one. Wynn Las Vegas currently has LSU -1.5 over Bama (game has to be played for action, obv), and that game is simply unplayable to me.

The BCS bowls are going to be difficult for betting purposes, although I can guarantee you that I'll drill whoever faces VA Tech.

kevpks
11/28/2011, 01:32 AM
Can we just play this damn game already? I was already sick of hearing about it back in August. I loved the year where we played OSU earlier in the season and I can think of 52 reasons why. Let 'r rip!

StoopTroup
11/28/2011, 01:38 AM
Brotha, if you wanna win the NC , every game is a big game. What the hell was the Baylor game, Those guys knew before the game started that they had a great shot to play for the NC if they won and they still didn't play well enough to win.

Oklahoma States defense forces turnovers, How many turnovers did we have yesterday?

Even Poke Fans aren't as big of a-holes about our Defense as some of you are. They know just how dangerous we are....

I don't come on these Messages Boards to blow smoke up people's asses. I come here because I'm an OU Fan and I love watching our guys win. I hate losing and people who act like losers so I guess that why I was never attracted to oSu Football. Thing is Marty....you continue to just rant about oSu and how we are gonna get crushed. It's got to be some sort of mental thing for you. Hell even oSu Fans aren't quite as sure about what will happen this Saturday. I don't expect you to change as I know if OU does lose you'll be here with a front-loader of I told you so....but seriously you really seem to have no faith in a Team that has shown more heart than any Sooner Team I've seen since Nate Hybl Helped us win our one and only Rose Bowl Trophy. That wasn't the national Championship for Bob but I do know just how much it meant to them to win a Rose Bowl Trophy. It was a kind of redemption for them. maybe this can be a sort of redemption for you if Landry and our Shark tooth Defense can pull off a big win against a very good Cowboy Team. I know they aren't doing it for you but I'd say that after the two let downs we had this year.....they are more dangerous to oSu than ever right now.

Try reading some of this....

http://www.orangepower.com/threads/we-need-to-get-serious-about-our-d.133616/

I can't say you belong over there either because as I see it they actually act like better fans than you and even though they would ban my *** for signing in over there.....they just don't deserve an a-hole like you either.

StoopTroup
11/28/2011, 01:41 AM
I wish so bad that little brother could play in the MNC game. My buddy who works with the premier line service in Vegas told me that LSU would open as a ~10 point favorite, and I would gladly bet everything that I own and will ever own on LSU in that one. Wynn Las Vegas currently has LSU -1.5 over Bama (game has to be played for action, obv), and that game is simply unplayable to me.

The BCS bowls are going to be difficult for betting purposes, although I can guarantee you that I'll drill whoever faces VA Tech.

That wish really ended when they did the Classic Poke Choke up in Ames. You should really let go of this dream you have.

rekamrettuB
11/28/2011, 10:13 AM

Awesome. So Big Game Bob is back!!! He's 9-2 this year in big games!!!

oumartin
12/3/2011, 11:44 PM
You hope. Aggy.

Kinda makes u look like a dip**** now huh